*Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

Jason

Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Jason »

Okay, so may I ask how this is going to work? I catch the fish (I get 6 day sometimes) then I sell them to the Fenia City Town Hall? And after that she sells it to Widu or keeps it ?
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Yes Jason, it works this way since ever. Eventually we could make some kind of agreement.
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Yes Jason if people in Fenia City actually went fishing and sold them on the market, and there being enough to trade but leaving some on our market then the Mayor, me at this moment, would buy some and place them on the VR Fair for both Widu and Imperius. The Mayor does not "keep them".

And wow you catch 6? Then you are special because the norm is up to 4.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Everyone selling fish, oranges or wood to Town Halls can expect some of them exported to other towns. If someone wants their products to be exported to any particular place, it's not a problem either. My questions for volunteers were directed rather to Widu citizens, but I accept every sort of help. Jason if you catch 6 fish per day, you could sell 3 of them to Widu. I'd be grateful ;)
Jason

Post by Jason »

I do not catch 6 fish all the time, lately I been getting either 4 or less but it was once. Hopefully that day comes again. Thorn, I will be fishing a lot. I usually do it everyday except when I am weaving.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Dear Citizens of Widu

Our Priest - Homersonofsimp has gone missing :? . Does anyone know him personally?
I'm just trying to find out if he is returning to our town
(maybe he is just having computer issues and I'm hoping that hes alright and that nothing has gone wrong?)
[since I have known him, disappearances are not in his nature]

Please contact me personally if you can give me any clues.

Thank you
Tigerlily
Marchinoness
Dragon_De_Mori

Post by Dragon_De_Mori »

What is one to do when a revolt has been put down and the culprit seen?
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Please send details of the revolt to Azura or myself or post it in the Fenian Army.

Thank you for defending
Tigerlily
Secret_Admirer

Post by Secret_Admirer »

Zorro overhears the conversation and wonders if his naughty deeds were caught last night, scurrying away into the dark he makes a master plan to get out of the predicament.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

I wish for you all to know I am accepting petitions from the creatures of Fenia to fill the position of Public Prosecutor, I look forward to hearing from you.

- King LVI