*Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

Athnal

Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Athnal »

I will update list when I will have a moment. Truth is that we have every possible workshop now. If anyone is going to level, there is no point in asking me or Misty, just pick whatever you want or whatever you find profitable (it's good to watch market daily).
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An felt a tickle in her stomach that morning after waking up. She knew it was the longest day of the year and old memories of this day begun to appear in her head. Smiling she knew what she had to do and jumped out of bed.
An got dressed and quickly walked towards the early market that was quit crowded at that time. She turned a wooden box around and climbed upon it as she had something to say to the people. An was tiny so she could only be noticed in a crowd if she stood upon something or someone. She looked around and saw a few looking back as she in an instinct begun to sing

It's a restless night amongst heathered fields
Farther green moss clings painted 'neath emerald eyes
Figures joined in chords and kinds
Fire calls to the tie that binds
The visions they rise on smoke filled rims
Parting intoned sighs, flocks flying high
'Mid links grown dim, the burning bush
Lanterns glide the fires high

I saw shadows that danced in the rolling night
Where the halo moon was riding high
To and fro near the old oak grove
'Til dawns light bright is leaping high
Bel fires light, Midsummer's night

Bonfires cross in browning grey
This shortened night lengthens day
When air lies full in hollow hills
The green host marches at suns standstill

It's a restless night amongst heathered fields
Farther green moss clings painted 'neath emerald eyes
In the blue veined sky resting visions rise
Crimson speaks to the wordless night
Where the fruit lies still in a trembling earth
The Rowan tree, Holly and Birch - Circles ring in ribbons of light
Where the moon lies full the fires arise

After she finished the song An grinned and nailed a letter to the Town hall board.

Midsummer Feast

It is time my friends to have a feast again as the longest day has arrived. Remembering the old days when we used to celebrate for fertility, burn witches or sacrifice to get a good harvest. Lets burn those Bonfire and have a celebration. All who want to help organize it please sign up. When the preparations are done, the feast will begin!

please come to the Viceregal Inn of Fenia if you are interested
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Anyone up for catching some fish or picking oranges for Widu?
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

oranges? who has oranges? :O i'm on the road atm if you wanna give me a direction i'll go grab some.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

To be frank I am looking for people willing to spend some time picking it in Imperius. You can buy any you find on the markets. Seriously, guys, it won't "just appear".
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

awesome! i'll go to imperius at reset and pick a bunch. do you have a number in mind that you want?

lol i rephrase that..i'llcome home..then go to Imperius next reset as i'm in opposite direction atm.
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira heard Athnal was looking for people to pick oranges for Widu. There are plenty of buckets on the market but fewer oranges. So grab a bucket and come and pick! I'd offer to pick oranges myself but I'm studying every day.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

That's great. Now we need a volunteer to catch fish in Fenia.
Jason

Post by Jason »

I can catch fish for you in Fenia City..
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Would be great Jason, please contact Thorn to sell them.