*Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

Project LVI

Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Project LVI »

Creatures of Fenia,

I am glad to announce that three of the four pending cases have now been filed. I personally apologize for the late filings of these charges not only to those residing in the towns during the revolt, but to those being charged as well. We have a new Public Prosecutor now if you have not noticed. Evelyss petitioned to me immediately and has already proved she is indeed the creature for the job, I am glad to have her part of my council. As for the other case evidence is still being gathered but rest assured... the charge will be filed immediately after the investigation is complete.

- King LVI

Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

The preparations for the First Rite Feast have begun, I welcome all Fenian creatures to partake in preparing for the events. Bring any dishes you may wish to cook, decorations to hang, and of course yourself to socialize! The events will take place in the castle gardens, I look forward to seeing many of you there!

- King LVI
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Creatures of Fenia,

I am seeking two creatures with a bit of time on their hands as well as the basic understanding to petition for the following positions on Council: Mine Minister and Internal Affairs Minister. If interested I encourage you to send word to me immediately by mail. I also wish to remind you that, by decree, you are all able to challenge one another for different positions in Fenia by petitioning to me. Even if I deny your petition at that time I could possibly call upon you if your services become needed at a later time. I look forward to your letters.

- King LVI

Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

To those revolting in Widu,

This is a warning. Right now as I write this none of you stand outside the town hall. If we begin to see anyone forum up outside every single creature who has revolted in Widu so far will be put on a list for execution for an army. You have been warned.

- King LVI
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Congratulations!

Ladies and Gentlecreatures, please join me in congratulating our newest level 3, Nox!
I wish you the very best for your future endevours.

~Morghain Di Capietra
Offers a round of applause
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Indeed. Congratulation Nox
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Rites of Succession

Ladies and Gentlecreatures, we are in the last days of the Rites of Succession and those who have followed it from the beginning will be aware of the different opinions that have been put forth by people about the legitimacy of the various claims.

In the end though, each creature must choose as their conscience dictates.

There are currently three fine residents of Widu putting forward their claims to the Fenian Throne: Nahren, Maria and Ermalyse.

Please consider carefully who you will pledge your loyalty to.

To pledge your loyalty: Viceroyalty--->Castle---->Pledge your loyalty

~Morghain
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Congratulations

To Cael on attaining level three. Good luck to you for the future!

~Morghain
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Hello everyone! Many of you may have noticed a new option in the Town Hall where you can let your Town Government know how it is doing in running our town. You can change how many thumbs up you give every 7 days. I'd love to encourage everyone to take advantage of this tool.

A reminder that the Fenian Military is recruiting. Check out General Nerevars recruitment notice Here

Also for those who are part of the Fenian Military, the Widu town Hall is seeking a Marshall to take care of the cities defences. You will be in charge of ensuring that the Town Hall is defended everyday and will responsible for making daily reports on. If you are interested, please contact our Marchioness Tigerlily.

Thank you!
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Congratulations Lord Commander Nahren!

For those who have kept up with the announcements of HRH Queen Maria in the Vice Royal Inn, you would notice that she has hereby officially commissioned our very own Nahren to be the Lord Commander of the Knights of Fenia. Congratulations Nahren!

Please contact him for more information if you are interested in joining this illustrious Order.