*Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

Bridget

Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Bridget »

Yes, I've already started milling and Darutek is milling too. You'll start seeing flour tomorrow.
Thank you, Aishe!
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Thank you Bridget and Darutek too! Make all the flour you can make with the wheat on the market. We have a shortage of bread and I will be stocking the TH when bread is on the market.
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Calysta

Post by Calysta »

Texas_Knight wrote:The reason the bread is on the market from the TH is because there is NONE offered by anyone else. So.. umm.. yes.. There is is need for you to bake. Firstly because that's all the bread we have in the TH, and secondly because we need more bread! Get to baking!

I could bake, but I really don't see a reason when sweet corn is priced at 2.25. 2 sweet corn = 1 bread. 2 sweet corn costs 4.50. The issue isn't the bread that the mayor put up. It is the fact that it is not necessary due to over production of sweet corn.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Isn't sweet corn used to make one of the even items? Just curious.
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Sweet corn is used for phase 4 of the event, but in the meantime, you can eat it - just like regular corn.
Thank you, Aishe!
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Calysta, I am going to disagree with you there. Ask the ex Mad mayor about the phenomenon of bread. We don't understand it either, but there it is. The TH bread sold nearly instantaneously (which usually it holds onto in-case there is no other on the market, which can happen from time to time, though since I have been baking, is a rarity.) and my bread on the market is nearly out now. If this was the case, I wouldn't be selling down. It makes sense, but then again, people and creatures are unpredictable, aren't they.

Anyway, can we get an update on the list of professionals? I am certain that with the event that shops and fields are changing like musical chairs so may need to be updated more often. I am in the market for some equipment, and am not certain who to contact. As I use my hunting equipment regularly, my equipment is getting quite tattered.

We are in need of things like shirts, leather items, bone type things, ect.

Thanks in advance
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

I updated professionals list. They haven't changed at all aside from one creature moving, one dying, and another in retreat.
Thank you, Aishe!
Krail

Post by Krail »

I, Karcier Aisu am the mighty arena oar master ! Dual wielding oars I have defeated two widuians, who will be next to step up and fight me ! (stat only) muhahahahahaha
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Me, me!! I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of being beaten by you in the arena yet.
Thank you, Aishe!
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

So far I have had requests for the following items:

Butter, broccoli stems, salt, pears, bovine bones, and cream

IF any have items in surplus would you let me know please? There are other towns needing items also and the more we have to offer, the more we'll be getting in return.

Again, the items I know of that we have a surplus on:
Wool, hides, lanolin, feathers, chaffs, oranges, eggs, sweet corn, cow carcasses, wheat, bread, milk