*Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

Project LVI

*Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Project LVI »

Now all announcements for Widu, in Widu, etc. can be placed here
King LVI wrote:
Citizens of Widu,

I have announced the opening and the open immigration to Imperius City, but do hope and wish that everyone who currently resides in Widu does not automatically move to Imperius City. After all we need to keep at least fifteen, hopefully eighteen, people here. And with a quickly growing population I assure you that both towns will be flourishing and only get even more beautiful as we gain more and more fine Fenians. If you have not seen the other announcement I am also announcing here that the Stone Mine now pays wages of sixteen and a half Freznics (16.50). Other then that, for a little bit of reading I suggest you read the other announcement. Thank you.

- King LVI
Edward_Spike

Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Edward_Spike »

Edward Spike, Lord of Widu wrote: Citizens of Widu,

I am not sure if it has been seen in the Town Hall, but I will be buying wood bushels from citizens on the market at the prices of 3.50 frz - 4.00 frz each (Pending on Town funds). I already have a nice stack of wood adding up and thank those who do occasionally spend their time in these wonderful forest surrounding our walls, chopping trees so our soon be bakers may use them to fire up their ovens. On a side note I would like to announce that soon the City of Widu will be under the control of a new Noblewoman as I need to move on to help take care of other things. It was lovely to arrive to Widu to witness it's beauty, and I will not forget it either even while moving on. I thank you all for making this town such a wonderful place, and hope to see many of you around town again.

Lord of Widu
Finance, Mines, and Internal Affairs Minister
Edward Spike

Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

A small note and reminder

The milk output for both towns is at least 10 bottles a day usually now, it is not a rare occurrence, if you would please not buy all of the milk on the market in one sitting and just enough for a day or so so that others may also enjoy the purchase of some milk as they may also need intelligence points that would be appreciated. This could be considered hoarding, but again I understand this may be looked at as a rare occurrence that milk is on the market; it is not. Thank you

- King LVI
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

I am seeking two creatures who would like the opportunity to serve their King and his Kingdom. If you would like to possibly be one of these two creatures write a letter to me with any noble actions or services you have performed so far as well as anything else that you believe may help.

- King LVI

emmy01

Post by emmy01 »

I would be humbly proud to serve in anyway.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Congratulations to Athnal for level three!

- King LVI
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

Great people of Fenia,

The King and I have just recently felt the need to collect data we did not bother to keep during these three and a half months of the beautiful Kingdom of Fenia's existence, and so we reach out to those who many have received any sort of financial aid or gift from his Majesty in the past (not including the 10 over 10 program, we got that fresh in memory still) so we may possibly use the collected findings in a sort of announcement, or acknowledgment, of some sort soon. Thank you.

Edward Spike
Minister of many things

Small Note: Please send the information to either the King or myself, and in no way will your name be put out publicly regarding this. thank you once again.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Newest annocement from the King (in case you don't visit the Castle):

Project LVI wrote:People of Fenia,

I am looking for people in the following positions for work opportunities and more from myself.

Profession [Quantity]

Butcher [∞]
Blacksmith [1]
Carpenter [1]
Weaver [2]
Miller [2]
Baker [2]

Mail myself in game (Project_LVI) or here (Project LVI) and state your profession. I look forward to the replies.
emmy01

Post by emmy01 »

I am 799.shy of leveling myself, so it will be awhile, may have to swap to a higher production crop.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

There are two blacksmiths now in Widu I beleive, Myself and Nathren.