*Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

Texas_Knight

Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Texas_Knight »

Wyllow wrote:Calysta, I am going to disagree with you there. Ask the ex Mad mayor about the phenomenon of bread. We don't understand it either, but there it is. The TH bread sold nearly instantaneously (which usually it holds onto in-case there is no other on the market, which can happen from time to time, though since I have been baking, is a rarity.) and my bread on the market is nearly out now. If this was the case, I wouldn't be selling down. It makes sense, but then again, people and creatures are unpredictable, aren't they.

Anyway, can we get an update on the list of professionals? I am certain that with the event that shops and fields are changing like musical chairs so may need to be updated more often. I am in the market for some equipment, and am not certain who to contact. As I use my hunting equipment regularly, my equipment is getting quite tattered.

We are in need of things like shirts, leather items, bone type things, etc....
((corrected for you as you had it ect...))

Thanks in advance
We have a need for bread, both as a safety net, and as a trade source. I know of one town that says it never has enough bread on the market. AND would be willing to trade with US to GET IT. Apparently fields haven't changed that much. So much for assumptions. When we get bovine bones we'll have bone items on the market. When people that can put hides to use start working in their shops again and not on Phoenix Event items there will be leather items on the market again. Same for the weavers.

Again, we could use all the bread we can get.
Mail the leather workers, weavers, and others that make the items and ask them to make specific items and I'm sure they will make what you request.
Let me know if you have a surplus of any item as it could be very valuable to others in the way of trade.
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

I fully understand your position TK. If anyone has cream and or peaches let me know. I need both to be able to produce some fruit salads for those who need them for the Pheonix Event. Also if any of our traders can come across some cheap wood, I will make some inexpensive crates. Thanks to Royce I was able to produce 5 crates for him at a cost of 40 each. Much less than normal. TK is working on getting me some of the goods, but if others have them I will gladly work with you so that we can all benefit.

Also if you need a specific wood item, let me know. If I am capable of doing it I will make arrangements to do so. If not I will try to point you in the right direction.

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

I have placed a list of items in the TH message board for all to see what we need. I am keeping it updated as new requests are made. If any of you are able to make any of the items please do so.
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

TK, I put some butter on the market for town hall only.

Tuvoria, I'm just starting to work on cream. I'll mail you when I start putting it up on the market.
Thank you, Aishe!
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

If anyone comes across some pears, I am buying. I am lacking pears in order to make fruit salad. If I can get pears for less than 15fr I can produce fruit salad for 40fr.

Tinkerbelle

Post by Tinkerbelle »

I am looking for a Kahlua Cake. If anyone has one for sale, please send me a message.

Thank you,
Tink
Cheers!
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

I have just completed negotiations with the trader YenLan who will be bringing 10 pears to place upon our market. I am asking that no one take these. He is bringing them to me so that I can use them to make Fruit Salads. Once I have these pears I will be able to produce roughly 20 Fruit Salads for the Phoenix Event Items.

Thanks in advance.

Tuv

Bridget

Post by Bridget »

If anyone is travelling to (or from) Imperius in the coming weeks, Waerth is in need of broccoli stems. Please contact him or me to make arrangements.
Thank you, Aishe!
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Items I am in need of for normal everyday items:

Broccoli
Fish
Pears
Strawberries
Celery
Salt
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

There are some large holes of things that we are needing on the market, so I have contacted professionals this am about goods that are needed upon the market:

Butchers: Bone Items, as our market has none.
Weavers: Leather Items, as our market has little to none.
Millers: I will buy flour for 12 easily.

I also contacted blacksmiths for a few small items that we need.

To me it is better to buy from our own market rather than travel for goods, as I feel that we should offer that business to our locals. :D

Thanks!