*Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

Wyllow

Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Wyllow »

Tacking up a letter, she makes her way to her bakery to see what she can do..
Hello one and all...

With the price of Wood being at 6 and above and flour being quite expensive, some have noticed that prices have risen on bread. At this time, I am having flour brought in to keep prices as what they currently are, however that still means I have to pay for the importing price of flour.

I do understand the need for millers to make a profit, however 14 and 15 or more for a bag of Flour will not see it sell. Not when there is close to 60 bags of wheat on the market for 10 each. I am not certain what has caused the sudden hike, but until flour reaches a normal price range, I will have to continue to import flour.

Flour is also used in many other things that bakers and millers can made and the price of flour does effect those items as well.

Those items are:
iskir berry pies
loaves of bread
tuna sandwiches
steak sandwiches
tuna casseroles
strawberry shortcakes
cups of chicken soup
klahua cakes

With the exception of bread, the other items I have provided for the market previous to the prices changing, have not increased in price. Once those items run out and flour has not decreased, it could cause newly baked items to increase in price.

Hopefully we can avoid that happening.

Thanks,
Wyllow
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

TK sees the town bulletin board and walks up to place a notice.
My fellow Widians, I have an opportunity for you to profit from my desire. I find I am in need of an Oak Shield. If anyone knows where one is, anyone that makes one, or can get me one I will be more than happy to either go get it myself, pay someone to go get it and return it to me unused, or pay someone to make it if they are residents.

Thank you,
Texas_Knight, Lord of Kiene and Knight of the Crown (Kiene)
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Dear people,

I am your mayor...your all doomed.

Many hugs,

Kar
Dear Traders

We need corn.

Signed,

Kar
Tana

Post by Tana »

REMINDER:

No roses, no face paint (or body paint) can be made. (Takes 5 roses for face paint. 10 for body paint.)

Check your equipment for unused roses. I will buy them for 5f or less.

Thank you.
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

As I find roses, I have been putting them up.

Currently right now we have zero flour on the market. I can import flour, but I really don't want to do that. With 150+ wheat on the market at decent prices, some flour done up would be great!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

I can mill some flour in a couple days.
Thank you, Aishe!
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Perhaps our Mentor/Miller, can send word out to all the Millers so that they can know that their services are needed.
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Way ahead of you. :D Wyllow, I'll have some flour up for you in about 2 days and I'll let you know if I hear back from our other millers.
Thank you, Aishe!
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Eh.. no need. Seems the TH can provide bread at a below cost price. So.. no need for me to bake.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

The reason the bread is on the market from the TH is because there is NONE offered by anyone else. So.. umm.. yes.. There is is need for you to bake. Firstly because that's all the bread we have in the TH, and secondly because we need more bread! Get to baking!