Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS

I'm back !
:P
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

Anyone needing Bone Items, please feel free to contact me. I will fill orders as quickly as I possibly can. :)
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Would love to see Bone items on the market, if it isn't there, then it is needed, same with Leather Items. We seem to rarely ever have bone or leather items on the market.

I know I personally am always in the market for these items, considering our Cathedral is dark aligned, I am sure others are too.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Bone items are on the market as of as fast as I can kick my steward to the shop and then to the market with the items in my storage. ((About 5 minutes ))
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
waerth

Post by waerth »

Great to see those bone items on the market now if only our weavers and carpenters would put items on the market as well we would have the coolest market in Secfenia!

W
Calysta

Post by Calysta »

Hello!

I am writing this to everyone with bacon currently on the market. A new process of making bacon more efficiently has been discovered, which makes bacon less expensive. One piece of bacon now costs roughly the same as a chicken leg.

I know this is not good for those who've produced or bought bacon prior, as you've lost value in your investment. The same has happened to me as well, so I know how it hurts the pocket book. Unfortunately, this is the reality of the situation.

Currently we are low on chicken legs, so to compensate, I am asking each of you to lower your prices on bacon, as it is just as nutritious as chicken legs and can serve as a substitution.

Of course, this is entirely your choice whether or not to lower prices. However, I think you'll have a better chance to sell them than keeping prices as they are.

Sincerely,
Calysta
~

((Link to the Announcement on the change in bacon making))
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

She reads the posted letter, and chuckles out loud. Had the Mayor still be standing there she might have stated that there were many more things wrong with the current market, more important, than bacon. Things like no weaver products on the market and outside dumping happening... But, she couldn't be fussed today. She hadn't the energy.
Calysta

Post by Calysta »

If Calysta could read minds, she would tell Wyllow that she's always happy to have people talk to her about their concerns for the town. Calysta would agree that there could definitely be more weaver items, but to say there were none would be exaggeration. Last the siren checked there were 5 or 6 different kinds of weaver items on the market - if Wyllow had expressed her concern, she'd have been happy to write the weavers in town. As to the outside dumping, it was an item that wasn't produced by anyone in Widu, thus Calysta had trouble getting it on the market. Both the mayor and the mentor sent out letters begging for the item, so when it came on the market, she wasn't going to run the person off - After all, no one had yet to complain, and it wouldn't be long until they ran out again unless a citizen or two switched their fields.
Krail

Post by Krail »

Looks at the Bulletin board thinking it be really pointless to think of something on a board because you can't really read whats being thought and thus it renders the whole thing ignorable as other people wouldn't know whats being thought because its not written on the board but then how can you know whats being thought if it wasn't written....Karcier frowned as he started getting a headache and put a note on the board.

'STOP THINKING IT HURTS MY HEAD!'

(( :p coULDN'T resist ))
Calysta

Post by Calysta »

Poll Question: How often should we hold the flea market? (Ends Feb 05, 1655 at 11:52 am)
Results: (Total Votes: 15)

More than once a month (26.67%)
Once a month (60%)
Every other month (6.67%)
Twice yearly (6.67%)
When would you like to have the flea market open? (Ends Mar 31, 1655 at 9:26 pm)
Results: (Total Votes: 13)

The first and second of each month (23.08%)
The first weekend of each month (Saturday and Sunday) (38.46%)
The entire first week of each month (7 days rather than 2) (30.77%)
Compromise: Option 1 with two flea markets out of the year lasting a week (0%)
Compromise: Option 2 with two flea markets out of the year lasting a week (7.69%)
Henceforth, the flea market will be open the first weekend of each month! Thank you all for your input.