Ermalyse little patch of paradise

Moderator: Community Team

Ermalyse

Ermalyse little patch of paradise

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse has been in widu for a little will, she took time to fix up a beautiful little home for her self. She was used to luxery and grandeur in France, but she decided that here she was going to live a simple life, She has made her self a simple little home, with a beautiful garden of flowers, She also had a little vignard to make her own wine.

She was walking one day watering her flowers thinking of all that happened since her arrival, the people she meet, new friends she has made, her family that has came to joins her... She smiles. she looks at a rose and brings her nose close to smelle it's Odeur, and thinks to her self...

Life has been verry good here, it is nothing like my Kingdome, I see joys and hapyness... mabe I did fined a place to grow and bloom in to a beautiful rose...

She cuts the rose and walks down the little path to enter her little home, when she see a bird signing on a tree, she smiles to the Bird.

Well hello there,

The Bird stop it signing and flis close to her aproching with curiousety, Ermalyse brings out a hand slowly not to frighten the little bird and smiles..

Well I have my first visitor it seems, how about I go in the house and get you some grain to feed?

She steps back a little and enters the house, to get the little bird some grans, she looks in the cuboard for her jar of grains and brigns. She brings it out hoping her little friend hasnt left. once arrived where the bird was she saw him there on a branch of the roses singing a beautiful melody. she sat on the grass and spead some grain in front of her and listened to the bird....

The beautiful bird decended from the rose and came to the grown to feed, looking at Ermalyse as if he was thanking her. She smiles to her new little friend.

Well my little friend it was lovely to listen to you but I to must take a bite to eat, she smiles.. I will leave you to your little grains and go make my self a little dinner,

She stand up not forgetting to take the jar of grain and walks in the direction of her home, she enters the house and goes to the Kitchens, to prepare some dinner. She puts the jar back in the cubboard and takes out some bread, oil and garlic, she makes some Garlic bread puts it in the oven. She takes out a duck that Jaque has braughter end some orages she baught frome the maket put it on her little counter, she fined some sugar and set it with therest of the engrediants. She peels the oranges and sugar and puts them on the oven with a little water to make a little sauce, will whaiting she cuts the chiken in diffrent parts. once thae sauce made she puts the the duck peaces iwith the sauce to cook. the house was filling with the smell of the orange she smiles

mm I think I will put one more plate down in case that someone would be attracted by the smell
. she giggles.

She lights some candles and puts glasses of wine on the table, and goes back to her cooking. part of her hoping to have a visitor...
tigerlily

Re: Ermalyse little patch of paradise

Post by tigerlily »

Tigerlily hadn't been in Widu for long, so she decided to go for a walk to look around her new home town. Lily :D is humming as she walked and is enjoying the sunshine. When she spotted some pretty wild flowers on the trail, she knelt down and picked them. They smelt lovely and she carried them with her so she could put them in a vase at home later.

As she passed Erma's house, she smelt a yummy scent floating towards her. Yummy I like oranges she said. So Lily decided to pop in to say hello to her big sister and maybe get to try the yummy treat.

She started walking up to the door but when she spotted a little bird eating some grain nearby, she stopped short. Not wanting to scare it, she then tiptoed closer to the door.

As she got to the door, the scent of something cooking floated through the window to her. And she hestiated again, should she interrupt her sister's meal? But thinking that she might be seen leaving again and she didn't want to be rude to her sister.

Lily decided to knock on the door and waited for Erma to come to open it. Looking at the wild flowers as she waited, she decided to give them to her sister as a gift :) .
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily's knock wasn't answered, she guessed that maybe Ermalyse was so busy that she didn't hear her or maybe she wasn't home (she may have gone to the market)?

Lily went over to the window and peeked in to see if she was home. She saw that Ermalyse was in the kitchen, she watched her light some candles and put some glasses of wine on the table, and then went back to her cooking.

Lily tapped on the window, waved and called out Hello, Erma its me!
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

Majestic was reading a paper trying to follow the directions to Ermalyse's home. After a trying time he finally arrives to a house seeing a woman knocking on a window. He started to think is this the right house or not? So he tried his luck and knocked on the door hoping she would answer.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily jumped when she heard movement behind her. But smiled when she saw it was Majestic from the tavern earlier and said hello, maybe you will have more luck giggles she must making a lot of noise in there, since she hasn't heard me yet.

Lily thought about the glasses of wine, candles and cooking a meal - was she expecting Majestic? Lily wasn't sure if she was interrupting something now? She decided that maybe she should come back another time because she didn't want to interrupt a date or something.

Lily looked in her bag for a bit of paper. She wrote a note for her sister
Dear Erma :)
I popped in earlier, thought you might like these flowers. I see you have a guest and I don't want to interrupt you, so I will leave and come back another time. Hugs, Tigerlily

She tied the note to the flowers with her ribbon and placed them on the doorstep for Erma to find. Tigerlily smiled at Majestic. She said to him I better leave, please tell Erma about the flowers when she answers you. Thank you Tigerlily heads off.
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

Hold on Lily. Stay I would like her to have you as company as well and would be glad to learn more about you. Its nice to see sisters getting together.

He tries again and knocks the door louder hoping to get Ermalyse's attention this time/
Last edited by Majestic on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily smiles at Majestic.

Alright I will wait as long as I'm not interrupting something? she replied.

Lily picks up her flowers and waits for her sister to answer the door.

While waiting, Lily decides to start some small talk with Majestic. Are you well? Its a lovely day isn't it?
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He smiles and is happy that she is going to stay.

I am very well thank you and it is such a beautiful day. What about you...are you well as well? By the way you are not interrupting anything.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily smiles back at Majestic

Yes I am well thank you she replies

Lily wonders where Erma is, so she tries knocking again.

Heehee she must be making a lot of noise in the kitchen since she hasn't heard us

Whatever she is making, it does smell nice though. The smell was starting to make Lily hungry.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse as whent down to the cellar to fined some good wine, she walk up in the Kichen and heares knocks at her door. She smiles. She puts the wine on the table, and says to her self, "Looks like My Cooking dont mell that bad after all" she giggles. She walk to the door and stop in fromnt a mirror to fix her hair and her dress, she smiles. ok now I am all ready to recive guests. She opends the door smiling sweetly as she saw her sister and the one that makes her heart beat...

She Hugs her sister

Bonjour my dear little lilly come in hun I have made a beautiful dinner for all...

She looks at Majestic Blushing..

Bonjour Majestic.. I am verry happy you could come... please come in I would be more then happy if you accept having diner with us...

She steps back and lets them room to come in, with a inviting gesture...