Ermalyse little patch of paradise

Moderator: Community Team

Ermalyse

Re: Ermalyse little patch of paradise

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse tears come to her eyes when she hears Majestic say

Wahalla? Why leave Wahalla?

She says in a sad trembling voice trying to contain her emotions

Wahalla has become a verry dark place.. My father rules with a unfair hand, he starves the people, and Kills or torchures who ever try to oppose him... We have left to fined the old warriors of are Island and oneday when all will be found we will go and bring Balance back to this Anciant Land.. and wonce a gain we will remember the ways of the Anciant ones....

She wipes a tear running down her cheek and sighs....

But please lets not talk about this dark time for my People and take this day to rejoice for the good time we have togeuther...

She forces a little smile to shake away her memories.. she looks at her sister and Pat like she was saying all will be fine with her eyes... she reaches for her sister hand and gives it a gentle squeeze... She smiles to her sister tendely in reasurence...
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He didn't realize it was dark times and felt bad and went up to Ermalyse and takes her hand and helps her up and hugs her then places a kiss on her cheek.

I am sorry ummm I feel bad and I did not know it was bad but ok we will drop it. Umm I am really sorry forgive me. All I wanted to know thats it again Im sorry. Excuse me I am going to the next room.

He didn't know what to do so he got up and went to the next room feeling embarrassed at the situation. He really wanted to get close to Ermalyse.
patapom

Post by patapom »

When the young men heard the response of Ermalyse, he was surprise. He took his fingers and wipe up the tear on the cheek of Ermalyse. He turns is head to face Majestic.

You know, for our people, the subject are difficult. We were not happy living our land. Everytimes, you talk about that, you can hurt some people. Look at Ermalyse, she are hurt terribly when you talk about her father and her land. Me, I travel around the world and I was a long time I just don't think about this land. And now I found some people from my Island, I just want them happiness. I think, you are just a little bit offending. You talk about something you don't know maybe, but you have offended Ermalyse with this question.

I hope you can understand what you do.

Look at Ermalyse and Tiggerlilly to say his support.
Nolman

Post by Nolman »

As Nolman walks up to the door he takes a breather then knocks on the door with his staff and awaits for an answer. as he waits he wonders how the rest of the family will react to meeting there long lost uncle/family member.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

I would like to know more about what was it?.... Wahalla? Why leave Wahalla?
Lily has tears in her eyes when her home is mentioned and then she is frightened and starts to shake in fear when her father comes to mind.
she reaches for her sister hand and gives it a gentle squeeze
Lily feels Erma's hand give hers a squeeze and she tries to smile shyly.

Lily took a deep breathe in and out to help relax herself because she didn't want to start crying. She was starting felt a little better but was still a bit nervous. Lily looked towards where Maj went, she knew he didn't know about her old life and she was trying to get up the courage to go and find him and say something but she wasn't sure what to say to him?
patapom

Post by patapom »

Patapom see the distress of Tigerlilly and say:

Little girl, you don't have to fear your father, we work a lot of people to stop him. And there in Widu, you are in security. I will help you to be safe. You know, I go around the world, so I learn how to get battle. I'm here to protect De La Croix family, like a son of the land. Don't worry.

Ermalyse, I heard someone is at you're door, I know maybe you don't want visitors now. Do you want I go to your door and welcome them in your house? You will have time to replace you.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse smiles as Majestic gave her a hug and kiss on her cheek.. Befor she could say annything he said to her
I am sorry ummm I feel bad and I did not know it was bad but ok we will drop it. Umm I am really sorry forgive me. All I wanted to know thats it again Im sorry. Excuse me I am going to the next room.

She looks at him leave to the other room with sadness.. She new it was a mistake.. he didnt whant to hurt her....

Then Patapom wipes a tear from her other cheek she smiles sweetly to her old friend,

You know, for our people, the subject are difficult. We were not happy living our land. Everytimes, you talk about that, you can hurt some people. Look at Ermalyse, she are hurt terribly when you talk about her father and her land. Me, I travel around the world and I was a long time I just don't think about this land. And now I found some people from my Island, I just want them happiness. I think, you are just a little bit offending. You talk about something you don't know maybe, but you have offended Ermalyse with this question.

I hope you can understand what you do.
She looks at Patapom and takes a softer look

Ooohhh! My Dear friend and protector... I do not think Majestic whanted to offend me... Please do not be so harsh to him.. Like you said he talked of things he did not know....

She turns to her sister to make shure she was ok.. she could see she was upset, she gives her a comforting hug and caresses her cheek wispering in her ear.. I will always protect you my little Rose... I am The Alfa Wolf of this Pack and I will protect you all with my life...

She gives her a gentle kiss hoping her words braught her som comfort

She hears a knock on the door, but she dont know what to do she is torn between answering and helping her sister and going to see majestic... She the hears Patapom say
Ermalyse, I heard someone is at you're door, I know maybe you don't want visitors now. Do you want I go to your door and welcome them in your house? You will have time to replace you.

She smiles to him and answers him in her usual soft voice

Please do Patapom I will verry much apreciate it... I will takecare of matters hre.. But if it is Familly please let them in.. I do not wish any Familly to be turned away.

She let Patapom leave and answer the door she takes her sister's hand and leads her with her to see Majestic, She looks at him softly and puts a gentil hand on his shoulder..

Majestic it ok hun.. you did not know of all we suffered... My Island is a verry dificult and Sad subject for all Wahallians... We all suffered so much by the hand of my father.. I cant be mad of your innocence of this matter.. come and joins us I ask you...

She looked at him with pleading eyes.. hoping he will fallow her back to this joyful moment they had among friends and familly...
patapom

Post by patapom »

Patapom looks at Ermalyse and know he's going too rough about Majestic, but he can't suffer that too young lady are mad cause people don't know.

He goes to the door. He doesn't know who is there, but to help his friend, he open the door.

Hi Sir, sorry the lady of the house are busy, but may I can help you?
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

she gives her a comforting hug and caresses her cheek wispering in her ear.. I will always protect you my little Rose... I am The Alfa Wolf of this Pack and I will protect you all with my life...
Lily smiles at her big sister and wipes the tears from her eyes.
she takes her sister's hand and leads her with her to see Majestic
Erma takes Lily's hand and she follows her to find Maj. Lily smiles :) at him, she knows that he didn't mean to hurt her. She also pleads for him to return to the table Maj you didn't know about our old life, its alright please come back and joins us.

Lily hears the door too and wonders who it is?
Nolman

Post by Nolman »

as Nolman looks at the man answering the door he says with a strong but soft voice,

My name is Nolman De La Croix, and i wish to see my Niece Erma, i am her uncle