Ermalyse little patch of paradise

Moderator: Community Team

Azio-Florin

Re: Ermalyse little patch of paradise

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio smiled, he followed Erma to the kitchen. It would of been rude to decline and free tea is always nice.

"My you look nice today Erma.." he smiled to her, " I hope I wasn't interupting anything .. "

He watched as she poured some tea into the cup, he smiled and began to blow gently on the tea. He watched as the steam gently waved aroundthen disappear into the air. He took a sip of his tea. "Oh that feels nice, it feels like its been years since I last had a nice tea. So Erma... how are you and how has your day been ?"
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

as she guided him to th Kichens she looks opon her familly and friends and smiles...

This is my new neighbore Azio. He will have some tea with us and a little something to eat... Please greet him well, and yreat him like he was part of are familly. He is a Wahallian like all of us...

Azio smiled to her as he said , she turns to him with a smile
My you look nice today Erma..

She blushes...

thank you Azio, and... you look good in those new clothes

She wink and smiles...
I hope I wasn't interupting anything .
She smiles swetly

No we ar just having time among friends and familly. here let me present you to the people.... she takes her little sister in her arms and hugs her.. this is my youngest sister Lilly,.. she showes with a hand her uncle.. this is my Uncle Nolman... she shows Pat this is my good friend Patapom, My Wahallian protector and poete... She then Looks to Majestic.. This is Majestic a verry, verry close friend of mine.

She poured some tea for him smiling sweetly and gives him the hot cup of tea. He takes a sip after lowing off the steam. He looks at her
Oh that feels nice, it feels like its been years since I last had a nice tea. So Erma... how are you and how has your day been ?"
She giggles,

If ever you whant more I am not far Azio.. come to the house and we shall have tea everyday... But I am well and happy. I am Always well when I am among friends and familly...

She looks at everyone and smiles...She was feeling blessed to have so much people she loved with her...
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio gracefully smiled and bowed to everyone.

"A pleasure to meet you all" he sipped more of his tea. "So what do you need me do in your garden ?" he looked at Erma and smiled."If its free tea everyday then I'd be happy to drop by ..after all I'll be working in your gardens." he chuckled.
Nolman

Post by Nolman »

as nolman returns from his inner trance he smiles at his youngest Niece then turns to face Azio and says with a cracked but strong voice,

it is nice to meet you my boy, i hope you enjoy your stay and make yourself comfertable my friend. we are all friends and family this day.

he finishes his saying with a smile as he sticks his pipe back in his mouth and continues to smoke.
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He sees a new face and smiles. He walks up to the man named Azio and gives him a handshake.

Hello nice to meet you sir. Enjoy your tea.

He goes back to sit down in his seat then took a drink of his Wahallan Wine.

MMM this wine is very good.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Arnaud stands up and shakes the mans hand. He bows to Erma's uncle and smiles.

"A pleasure to meet you both, I am Azio Florin" he finished his tea and smiled to Erma.

"Right, I think It was time that I got working on your garden." he excused himself " If I may Mi'lady ?"
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily smiled :) at her Uncle (still a bit nervous of him).

Erma hugs Lily and then she realises that there is another man in the room and she says hello :) .

She saw the other man who came to do the gardening, only had some tea and no food. Would you like something to eat first before working? she asked.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio smiled at the other lady, " Oh no I am fine thank you, this lovely tea will keep me going" he smiles and winks to Erma.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was looking at everyone so nice with her new friend.. she smiles sweetly . Azio looked at her and asked
So what do you need me do in your garden ?

She looked at him and giggled...

Already off to work?... Well if you insite... the cold is comming and some plants and small trees need to be covered for winter.. do you think you can do this?

She smiled as she saw her friends and familly trying to make Azio feel as comftable as possible...But she saw the man whated to go to work.. she giggled to her self and jumped in to save him a little...

Excuse me my dear familly I must show Azio where to fined the gardning tools and show him the work in the gardens....

She winks to Azio and smiles asking him to fallow. She walk to the entrence and puts her cap on her shoulders, lift her hood to protect her head from the coold.. she look behined to see if Azio is fallowing , when she see him right in back of her she smiles...

Come my friend I will show you all you need..

She opends the door and wraps her cap arrownd her self as a small mall brize comes in the house.. she shivers from th cold and walks to the garden holding her caps close , looking once in a wil making shureher dear friend was still with her...
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

WAIT Ermalyse you forgot a scarf that fell on the floor.

He goes to pick up the scarf and wraps it around her. He whispered to her.

Has anyone told you that you are beautiful? Your friendliness makes you beautiful. Your eyes sparkles like diamonds. *normals* There all set and stay warm both of you.

He smiles and winks at Ermalyse.

Everyone done with dinner? I'll clear and do the dishes while you are out showing Azio the tools. Its ok Ill do them.