Help Wanted: Priest

Moderator: Community Team

Zachrin

Help Wanted: Priest

Post by Zachrin »

Looking for a victim ... errr... someone who would want to go into the Priesthood for Widu.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Ermalyse

Re: Help Wanted: Priest

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse has had long talks with the mage at night about this and he asked her to think long and hared ....

She took a couple of days to thing about priesthood and it was something she really whanted... She comes up to the mage and smiles..

I have thaught about this as you asked me and I do think this is the way for me.. please teach me ..

She bows to the mage and looks at him hoping he will accept her offer
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

I'll do it!
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

aren't you too young lad?
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

I'll grow into the cloak eventually, no?
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

For me you can even be the head of whole religion. If you want.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist jumps around excitedly, "Yay! Pick me! Pick me!"
Goddess

Post by Goddess »

Walks to Wolfmist. "Now wolfmist, you are too young to be a priest perhaps when you are a little bit older and understand The Faith." I put out my hand to see if he will grab it and they could go off.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist turns to the woman and looks disappointed, "Aww! But I wanna be Priest now! Now! Now! Now!" Wolfmist crosses his arms and looks determined. He then turns to Zachrin and gives him the kid-puppy-eyes-look and says, "Pleeeeeease???"
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Laughs

"I believe there is a prophet at work already... I don't have any thoughts about his beliefs really but I guess that's how religion is. Good luck to whomever decides to become a priest, and good luck trying to convert or convince anyone and everyone to and of your religion."

The King grins