Neferine's travels in Widu

Moderator: Community Team

Neferine

Re: Neferine's travels in Widu

Post by Neferine »

Neferine looks up and notices Ermalyse running towards them laughing with her Jaque behind her.

Hello dear sister. Would you like to join us for a picnic? Tigerlily and Misty decided to join me in enjoying this beautiful view.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty smiles at Erma and Jaque

Yes, do join us please. This is such a beautiful place, and Lily and I are so pleased to have finally met our sister and cousin Neferine.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily spots Jaque coming towards them, after Erma arrived. Hello Jaque she calls out.

Yes, please join us, Misty and I have been chatting with Neferine here :) .

I knew this spot because I picked wild flowers here earlier for our Widu home.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse finally arrives to her sister laughing and giggling.. she screams I won.. she looks back to see Jaque a couple of steps behind... she Looks at her sisters and smiles.. He should be here in no time..

Her Twin sister was the first to see her and greet her..
Hello dear sister. Would you like to join us for a picnic? Tigerlily and Misty decided to join me in enjoying this beautiful view.
Befor she could even open her mouth and answer her yuongest sister and her cousin say to her, as Jaque arrives, he bows to all the ladies and starts serving their lunch.

Yes, do join us please. This is such a beautiful place, and Lily and I are so pleased to have finally met our sister and cousin Neferine.
Hello Jaque she calls out.

Yes, please join us, Misty and I have been chatting with Neferine here :) .

I knew this spot because I picked wild flowers here earlier for our Widu home.

Ermalyse see Jaque beside her ansd starting to serve them...
RHOOO... Jaque didnt I telle you today is a day for break? no serving... Jaque smiles o her and answers.. Mais demoiselle, I have said to that I love seving the De La Croix beautiful Ladies...He smiles and continues to prepare the plates.. Ermalyse looks at her sisters and shakes her head.. Telle my sisters what will we do about this man???... she giggles...

She hugs them one by one and kisses them on the cheek

I am glad we all found eachother.. Mabe this will be a great time for us to remember.. to get to know eachother once again...

She looks at them all with her brightest smile, she loved beeing arrowned her familly but most of all a little girl time is good to... she thaught o her self...