Neferine's travels in Widu

Moderator: Community Team

Neferine

Neferine's travels in Widu

Post by Neferine »

After a week of staying in her sister's home and making new friends in the tavern, Neferine thought it would be good to get out and stretch her legs by exploring the town. She packs a small bag of lunch and heads out the door. As she walks to the edge of town, she comes up to a beautiful field.

I think this will be a great spot to have some lunch and enjoy the fresh air.

She spreads out her blanket on the floor and sits down to eat.
tigerlily

Re: Neferine's travels in Widu

Post by tigerlily »

Misty and Lily were going for a walk, they came across a beautiful meadow that she had picked flowers from earlier. Lily said to Misty this is the meadow I picked those wild flowers from, isn't it beautiful?

Lily glanced at the meadow, thinking it would be lovely to sit and read or just have a picnic there. And then she spotted a lady sitting in the meadow doing exactly that.

Oh look Misty, does that lady sitting over there look familiar to you? Do you think she looks like Neferine, she looks so like Ermalyse? Lily is too nervous to go up to her to ask the question.
Misty

Post by Misty »

this is the meadow I picked those wild flowers from, isn't it beautiful?
Yes it is Lily. It is so serene. As if reading Lily's thoughts Misty says...we must come here for a picnic one day.
Oh look Misty, does that lady sitting over there look familiar to you? Do you think she looks like Neferine, she looks so like Ermalyse?
Misty looks to where Lily was pointing, yes she does look like Ermalyse.

Misty was just as apprehensive as Lily to approach the lady...
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine hears some voices behind her and sees two girls looking at her.

Hello. My name is Neferine. Would you girls like to join me for a picnic? I have plenty of sandwiches with me. The view is far to beautiful to view alone.

Neferine takes out another colorful cloth from her bag and spreads it on the ground for the girls to sit on, then puts her sack of sandwiches on the edge for them.

Neferine things to herself those girls have eyes like my mother.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily looks at her cousin Misty.

It might be her, she said her name is Neferine. Lily was feeling a little braver, so she took Misty's hand and walks over to the lady.

When they arrived she said to the lady, hello my name is Tigerlily and this is my cousin Misty giving Neferine a big :D smile. Lily sits down on the blanket and turns to Neferine, I have an older sister with your name, are you her?
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine looks at the girls again, first one then the other.
tigerlily wrote:hello my name is Tigerlily and this is my cousin Misty. I have an older sister with your name, are you her?
Neferine remembers the name Tigerlilly mentioned by her mother before she left.

Do you have any other family here Tigerlilly? Perhaps I might be your sister.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty smiles at Neferine and sits down.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine looks at the two girls and wonder.

How did you two know where to find me? I haven't been anywhere but in town and in my sister's home. I haven't seen you before.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse that morning decided to take a little walk of nature she heared of a beautiful place with wild flowers a little outside of town gates, She took a basket and put in some fruit, cheese, and bread, a little Wahallian wine. She looks at Jaque theur familly most devoted servant, and hand him some blankets to put on the grownd and smiles.

My dear friend how about we go and enjoy the Nature arrown Widu? You have been working to hard how about taking a little day to relax, and just amuse your self?

Jaque looks at his Mistress and smiles

Verry well Little Princess, But my pleasur is to serve you I so ak not to stp me if you are in need.

Ermalyse looks at Jaque and laughts

Ok my Dear friend, But dont expect me to aks anything eather...

She looks at him and giggles

Come we will have fun Today...

She opends the door and ask him to fallow... They walk for a will when Ermalyse saw some other villagers from afare.. she looks at Jaque and giggles...

Well looks like we sre not the only ones that decided to relax within the beauty of nature.

As She aproches the Villagers she reconise her Sisters and cousine.. She loks at Jaque and Smies Brightly

Comme Jaque we will joins the Familly,

She prepars to run and looks at her Dear Friend " race you there" Not leaving him time to react she runs to her sister laughting looking back once in a will to see if Jaque is Fallowing...
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily smiles :) at Neferine.

Misty and I were just going for a walk around our new town and I spotted you having a picnic. We only came up to you because you look like my sister Ermalyse who also lives here in Widu.

Lily hears a noise and looks up and spots her sister running towards them.
Hello Erma :) .