~ Azio's Arrival ~

Moderator: Community Team

Azio-Florin

~ Azio's Arrival ~

Post by Azio-Florin »

He had walked aimlessly through the wood and towards a town, his cloths soaking yet. He couldnt remember anything, nothing expect today. He had woken up on a beach and had simply followed his instincts. He arrived at a town, Widu he thinks it was called. Strange how his mind knew the name and yet he couldnt remember how.

He had met a lady, named Ermalyse they had brielfy talked.
"I..well.. I have no clue from were I am from in all honest.... I woke up on the beach this morning and walked all the way here.... I have knowledge yet were I got it from is hidden from me ... but anyway... you spoke of a guide ...I'd be happy to be shown around town by a pretty lady.." he smiled to her then winked.

(Opened a thrread like you suggested hehe)
Ermalyse

Re: ~ Azio's Arrival ~

Post by Ermalyse »

She was still curiouse about how he knew wahallian this matter bugged her a little is her one she is looking for... hummm but no time for this matter for now it is time to help the man fined his way.... She looks at him and Blushes as he says and winks to her..
I..well.. I have no clue from were I am from in all honest.... I woke up on the beach this morning and walked all the way here.... I have knowledge yet were I got it from is hidden from me ... but anyway... you spoke of a guide ...I'd be happy to be shown around town by a pretty lady.."
She bites her lips a little shy and Looks at him still blushing..

Well we have a maket.. with fresh food and clothes in all times, We have Athnal workshop he is are Carpenter, Then we have The Temple * she says with pride* where I shall become a pristess verry soon.. there is my home always open to visitors * she blushes one more* There are a beautiful field too just out side toen where i love to relax and think it is so beautiful and peacefull...what shall we go see first?

She looks at him whaiting for his response happy to show this new commer the beautiful town she loved...
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Arnaud quietly listened to her, she seemed occupied her eyes showed it.

"The temple would be a nice place to visit first... excuse me for asking my lady but ...you seem preoccuiped is something wrong .. ?" he was slightly confused. Well if he could sum up his whole day, the word to fit it would be confusing. " A priestess you say, a fine one I think you shall make". He followed her, behind him he left a patch of small pudddles as his soaked boots pushed drops of water out. As he followed her he spoke again, " I'm will make sure to check these beautiful fields once I have a place to sleep at..." he sighed. "Still on the look out for that"
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

She looks at him and his wet clothes, and a thaught came to her... She smiles to him as he says

The temple would be a nice place to visit first... excuse me for asking my lady but ...you seem preoccuiped is something wrong .. ?" he was slightly confused. Well if he could sum up his whole day, the word to fit it would be confusing.
Yes the temples are a beautiful place, it is calm and great to fined enlightment to grow.. and you can juggle to practice with your dexterty.. *she giggles* As for what preoccupieds me well mabe wecan talk about this will I bring you home.. Fist we shall get you out of these wet clothes... realising what she just said, she blushes even more and looks to the grown hiding her red cheeks... Well I mean.. euhh... give you new dry ones...

Now verry shy after what she said, she didnt know what to say she continues to look at the grown not even daring to look at the man...
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

As he listened he felt his cheeks go red, Azio laughed gently to ease the redness of his own cheeks.

"Take my cloths off .... I think you mean to change cloths... I don't think it would be good pour first impressions you know. " He laughed gently, she seemed to be looking away from him. Azio being him, leaned forwards and looked into her eyes and smiled. " I'm sure que you didnt mean to say that..."
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Looks a little up just enught to show her blue grey eyes, still shy of what she said, she sees him blush as much as she did and bites her lip not to giggle... she then smiles hearing him say..
"Take my cloths off .... I think you mean to change cloths... I don't think it would be good pour first impressions you know. "
as he laughts

She smiles sweetly still not shure if she should look at him.. She then see him Looking into her eyes and smiles

" I'm sure que you didnt mean to say that..."
Smiles sweetly

This is what I mean by couriouse accent.... I do not Master fully yet the Language of this Land.. Wahallian is much easyer I belive... Now come I am shure my Brother clothes will fit you...
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Arnaud smiles, he had noticed that her accent was diffrent. He had a better grasp of this langauge, and yet he knew another one as well. Not so well, the basics of it.

"So you are not from here ... so where be you from ?" he asked " For some reason I know a lot of this langauge and the other I speak is ...well not very advanced...." he was still confused. He followed her, there was something about her that made him want to smile. He didnt know what.
"Would your frere be okay with this ?"
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

She looks at him and her face and eyes overs with sadness when he ask her

So you are not from here ... so where be you from ?"
A tear comes to her eyes as memories flashes thrue her head...

I am from From Wahalla a Beautiful Island not verry far from here.... It was one a proud people Living in the Anciant ways of a place called Zunia.. We are the decendents of this people that have flee this world a longtime ago when the darkness has fallen and made the time of the dark Ages... they came to the I land and made a home changed theire name and lived a fresh start.. But always Honoring the ways they always lived.... But My father... She let out a big sighs .. Has fallen n the Dakness and with him braught Darkness to Wahalla... Onday I will fined all the Knights and it's refugees and bring them back home and take My fathers throne to bring Balance and the ways of the Anciant back for ar people once again shall live in pride...

She wipes her eyes not to let the tears fall and smiles
For some reason I know a lot of this langauge and the other I speak is ...well not very advanced....
She giggles..

I have noticed you speak Wahallian, and wondering how this could be... But let me asure you Wahalla is a advanced place.. Just has a bad ruler .. she sighs knowing her big burden.. For now....

She shakes away the memories and her wories about the futur and smiles sweetly as he ask
"Would your frere be okay with this ?"
She looks softly in his eyes and smiles

Comme .. Do Dot worrie I am shure he will not mined... Plus you will catch a cold and then what? I will have to give you a bed to help you back to health... she Bits her lip. and winks to the man...

She Waites for him to fallow
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

He felt a shiver go through him as she spoke of the dark age. He stroked his dark black hair, pushing drops of water out of it. He followed herquietly, the only sound he made was the sound of water in his shoes. He whistled, a nice house she had.

"Very pretty house, much like its owner" he smiled and blushed a bit. "Are there any small houses I can live in ... I think I'll be here for a long time...."
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

As they where walking Ermalyse was looking at the Sir discretly smiling, The Man Intreagued her.. So much was familliar about him.. But she couldent know what... Not only the Fact he Spoke her Native language but also there was something else.. She brushed off the feeling and Smiled once they where at her home... She opends the Door she comes to let him in when he says to her as he Blush..
Very pretty house, much like its owner

She Blushes ans miles.. see his red cheeks too.. She says in a low murmure to her self...
Nothing more charming then a Blushing man.. she turns verry fast Blushing even more... hoping he didnt hear...
Are there any small houses I can live in ... I think I'll be here for a long time....

She turns to face him still a little rose

Well.. there is this house beside mine.... it is free and .. we... hummm... She says shyly .. It dont cost much...