~ Azio's Arrival ~

Moderator: Community Team

Azio-Florin

Re: ~ Azio's Arrival ~

Post by Azio-Florin »

Arnaud had sworn he had heard her speak. Something about blushing man ... he shook his head. No maybe he was just hearing things. He smiled and followed her. He saw the cloths and smiled, they were what he liked white like robs and a hood.

"Thank you Erma. I will have to thank your brother as well... these cloths are lovely." he listened to her about a house next to theirs. " Really ?" he nodded slowly "Better then living on the street eh ... how many coins would it cost .. or would you like something esle for it I don't have much .." he looked at the cloths and smiled he took his shirt off, his skin shivered under the coldness. He then stopped remembering that Erma was still there. " I'm so sorry .... errr... is it okay if I get changed here quickly ... if you like you can watch although then I might not get changed at all ..." he chuckled uncertainly.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

She whent to her room and tok some clothe from one of her brothers .. she comes back and looks at him and smiles sweetly. As she gave him some clothes for him to put, he smiles...
Thank you Erma. I will have to thank your brother as well... these cloths are lovely."
She smiles again...

You Can Keep them if you whant.. I dont think he will miss them...

She talk to him about the little house beside her own Looks at her
" Really ?" he nodded slowly "Better then living on the street eh ... how many coins would it cost .. or would you like something esle for it I don't have much .."

She Giggles and smiles sweetly...

How about this.. you come every day take care of my Garden and work on the bigger stuff on my home.. Like fixing the porch or the roof, and I let you stay for free?

Befor he could even give her a answer he takes off his shirt... she loks at him Blushing greatly as she never say a man with out any clothes..
" I'm so sorry .... errr... is it okay if I get changed here quickly ... if you like you can watch although then I might not get changed at all ..."
He chuckels uncertainly.

She turns arrownd in a flash, Blushing even more...

Euhhhh... well... hummmm.... there is a room upstaires... ot a Bathingroom right beside the Kitchens....

She points to the Bathingroom with out even taking a Peek in fear he would see her scarlet face..
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Arnaud blushed and went to the bathroom and got changed. He returned to the Erma he showed off his new cloths. He loved them, he smiled as she said he could keep them.

"I'd love to work for you ...thank you."