[RP] ~ Azio's Home ~

Moderator: Community Team

Azio-Florin

[RP] ~ Azio's Home ~

Post by Azio-Florin »

The house was small, but he couldnt expect a big house. Not with the small amount of money he had. The house had two rooms one main living room and a small bed room which was no bigger then a small fishing boat. The bedroom had a small bed, big enough for him to lay in. The living room had a wooden round table with three wooden seats. Everything was wooden, shelves plates knives and forks.

Azio sighed, he was carrying his wet cloths. Erma had been kind enough to lend him some of her brothers cloths. For that he was happy, he smiled to himself. Something about her made him happy. He didnt know what, maybe they'd become great freinds.

He dropped the cloths by the fired, a small peice of paper fell out. Azio picked it up and read it.

Azio I keep my words short for time is agasint us, a small ship will be leaving soon. I cannot take it anymore, this once beautiful place has gone mad. Our parents are dead, our lands stolen. The ship leaves for Fenia in less then an hour, I don't know why I'm telling you this .... you are still half blood in my eyes but never the less my brother...
Lots of Love,

#&'@~

The words were smugged by water. Azio leaned back on a chair, so much ... to take in ... half blood ...dead ... Fenia ... he leaned back on the chair even more not knowing what to make of this. He sighed. He knew his past would come in time but did he really want to know it ? He sighed again, he pushed the thoughts away and began to think about Erma and her smile... and those lovely blue eyes.
Azio-Florin

Re: [RP] ~ Azio's Home ~

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio had fallen asleep on the chair, his mind clouded by darkness. Sceams and shouts echoed through his mind, not waking him but dragging him deeper into the darkness. The vision of darkness seemed to shake, like waves. The image of a young women, long black hair. Reaching out to him, tears dropping from her eyes. Tears dropping to the wooden deck, tears peicring the wooden deck and swiftly turning into the vast ocean. More screams. Azio Azio AZIO!

He through himself fowards, rubbing his eyes. A cold sweat dripped from his head. What a nightmare. He looked outside and smiled. It was morning and time to work in Lady Erma's gardens. He grabbed his jacket and hood and left for her house. Which was just next door.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Arnaud had purchased an empty book, he knew what he had to write. He had to write it. It came to him like a story unfolding itself infront of him.

~~~~

I remember that day, when my father and mother were taken away from me. It was the coldest day of my life, not because of their deaths but because of the ice. The ice which lay scattered around my fathers mangled body. This... this was his battle.

They had been caught. The ship burnt to a crisp, its passengers dead. Azio still young looked at his father and hid behind him. The armoured men stared at him, the men of the wind. One wore grey like robes. Like a monk, and had a katana attached to his belt. The man had an ugly face, and an ugly smile. Azio glared at the man. His mother was infront of them begging to let them go, explaining herself why they couldnt live her anymore. The man spat at her, he drew the katana and dug it deep into her stomach. I tried to push my father so that I could go to mother, he stopped me and held my shoulder tighly.

For the second I felt the iceyness flow through me, it was like an energy. I saw mother fall to her knees, the man pulled the katana out of her and laughed. He pointed at my father.

"Your next...traitor.."

The man raised his katana to his side, the wind seemed to move around his blade. My father stepped forwards, he let the ice flow out of him. The icey water formed into two sharp blades, extending my fathers reach, his hands were still visible but the ice blades contuined. He raised one and violently slashed the air, a ray of ice threw itself towards the man. The man not expecting this blocked the move but was pushed back. The two other gaurds stepped back. My father stepped forward towards my mother and knelt to her. I remember her saying.

"I love you..." then I saw no more movemnt. She no longer moved no longer breathed. I took a step back, thats when my sister placed a hand on my shoulder. It relaxed me if only a bit.

My father stood up, he seemed taller. He seemed..diffrent. The icey feeling which had roamed around him changed, it was still cold.. but there was something warm. Like warm water with the icey sting. I heard him whisper.

"Run children...run.." he took four steps forwards and fell into an L stance. "Freeze their bones and shatter their dreams...BREAK AISU!" he shouted. A blast of ice erupted from the ground. So much magic, so much power. My sister pulled me away from the battle but I saw it nevertheless. A desperate final battle.

The man looked at my Father disbelief in his eyes, and yet he lunged himself forwards. The wind growing stronger around him. My father charged, ice swept just behind him leaving a trail of thick ice. Both locked katanas and growled words which I could not here. The two other gaurds had been swept away by the immense power. My father let his katana sweep and slash away, to me it seemed as if my father and the katana were two seperate souls. The man took a step back and growled. The wind seemedto have changed from a lagish cloud into a a thin sharp blade. He lunged forwards again, this time my father was unable to block in time. I was the blade stop but not the sharp wind. It cut theough my father. Then I saw a smile, a smile coming from my father. He spoke two words, which I could not hear. In seconds, ice burst from the ground and swallowed both men. Then the ice exploded into many peices. The two collapsed to the floor.

My sister pulled me away, I could no longer see what had happened. But that burst of ice, for a few seconds it had looked like a gaint rose. Ever since, I have felt the ice... or was it anger ? I do not know, I still remember seeing my fathers body amongst the ice.

This is all I can remember... I hope that one day someone esle will read this and understand why one day... I changed.

~~~

He looks down at the mask, it felt so evil. The blasted thing was a curse, one which he had to carry the burdun of. He didnt know why he had it but he knew it was evil. He knew that his destiny would be to wear it and be controlled by another ... and cause chaos for three days... only to be defeated by a stab to the back. Azio shook his head, he'd forget this destiny if he could. He had to, he couldnt bare to hurt anyone.... He left the mask laying on the table. The mask, pure blood red, with silver and green lines going across it. He sighed.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Arnaud reread himself, in his mind. The story of Keis Florin seemed to pass through his mind. He decided to write it down. So he could remember for always.
@@@

Keis Florin and the cursed Florin Mask

Long ago, at the begining of time. The gods ruled the land we now tread in, our people mere animals at the time kept from the gods by strong iron gates. A mask was forged by a god, a god which was never loved for his power. It is known that the mask was cursed, the god once had worn the mask and had fallen to his own power. The god now horribly defaced, stood glaring at the other gods who laughed at him. He threw the mask into the lands of the savage.

Millions of years passed and the gods left for the unknown and we the animals turned into who we are now. The mask was discovered by a miner named Keis Florin. Keis was but a common man with faint touchs of magic in him. He loved his town and his people. His wife and children loved him dearly. Like all of us we are curious by what we have never seen nor touched. Keis wore the mask.

In his own eyes, realtiy seemed to melt away. Leaving nothing but the vast emptyness of the skys above, leaving nothing but the darkness. His powers had vastly grown, but not by Keis but by the masks powers. Keis lost his mind to the mask, and soon became the first Florin to be enslaved by the mask.

Fire's raged amongst the towns and people, a manic's laughter echoed through the valleys. The first day, towns were burnt to the ground its people fleeing. The second, the army fell to the ever lasting flames. The third, he died. Not by the mask nor an army but by the sacrifice of his wife. Stabbed through the chest by a mere dagger, Keis fell to the floor. The final act of the mask was to turn his heart into ice. The flames vanished instead turned into ice. The ice burst from the ground and ran across Keis and his wifes skin crawling towards their souls. Keis's last words were these.

"Please forgive me..."

His wife gracefully looked down to him, with the same smile the same look that she had given him the first time they met. Keis smiled and gently laughed.

"Need you ask for it ..." she placed a hand on his shoulder. "I love you..."

The ice shattered into a thousand peices and scattered into the vast emptyness of the skies. The mask was passed down from parent to child. Kept safe and away from any one who would dare wear it.

@@@

Azio now had the mask, it was his responsibility. Yet his mind told him to wear it, it tempted him. Azio removed his fingers from the mask. The thoughts disappeared. Was it truely him wishing to wear the mask ... was it truly his destiny ? Or had it been the mask speaking to him...tempting him.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio had learnt so much thanks to his master Nolman, Erma's uncle. He was very greatfull, he hoped that one dayy he'd be able to pay his Master back. Since then he had gotten a better control over his powers, he was now able to bend them into shapes and throw them far. Although his powers remained weak, it was still a vast improvement. He opened the book and began to write.

I Azio Florin, promise to uphold my honor and pride as a Florin. My powers shall be the key to my pride and my honor shall be its gaurd. The frozen blades of the Florins shall maintain the balance between good and evil, if fail I do then punish me my powers shall. I Azio Florin as a proof of my futur dedication to these words I shall draw apon the powers of Ice and my own blood.

He let the ice freeze and shape itself into a miniture rose, three drops of blood followed and froze as they toched the now Red rose. He closed the book and made note to write about his powers so that a futur Florin may gain and learn more.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio leaned back on his chair and looked att the masks empty eyes. He felt something strange, before he had thought it was evil but like Erma had said, evil cannot live without good and good cannot live without evil. He wondered. Maybe the mask itself was but only a balance between the two bent closer to the darkness.

He shrugged, he decided to try something out. He held the mask with both hands, he concentrated his magic onto the mask. He lent his power to the mask infusing his own ice powers to that of the mask. He felt a shift, an inbalance in side the mask now. A constant juggling of sides. Maybe he had damaged it, he didnt know. He looked at the mask, now a silver red. The bottom jaws shattered leaving only the nose and eyes to be covered. He looked down at the shattered parts.

"What in the ..." he stopped short as he felt something strange, a desire to wear the mask. But it felt diffrent, a dark desire but with goodness. He wore the mask, nothing happened. He grabbed the masks side and went to take it off when it refused to move. It felt as if it was stuck to his face. Frozen onto it.

More of the mask shattered, his mind seemed to have suddenly twisted and burnt. Azio fell to his knees as a powerful flame seemed to sorched his mind and face. He struggled to open his eyes only to see more of the mask shatter and fall. His face still burnt, but it seemed to ease a bit. The mask shattered into a thouand peices scattered around the floor, he felt diffrent. He looked and held onto the pendant Erma had given him. He felt its heat, its never ending blaze. Had it saved him ? He didnt know, he was still confused. He felt diffrent, in the good way. He didnt know how but something was diffrent, in him and his powers.