Elder's Corner

Moderator: Community Team

Aphrodite

Re: Elder's Corner

Post by Aphrodite »

Aphrodite was munching some goodies from the puzzle booth when she returned to do her rounds. Everything in Widu looked alright.
If you have any questions, comments, requests and the like, please feel free to post them here or send me or Mystra a private message. Thank you.
Merlyn

Post by Merlyn »

Hello Widu citizens.

'Merlyn' is here to assist my fellow Elder `Aphrodite`.

We are both here to help you but `Aphrodite` is your first point of contact.

Any concerns you have should be sent to her first.
Gaius

Post by Gaius »

Greetings Citizens of Widu,

I am Gaius, the Elder of Bravia. If you require assistance I am your first point of contact.
Any concerns can be raised with me. If I do not or cannot answer your questions sufficiently, feel free to contact the Mages. However, I will do my best to ensure all questions are answered and that you, the players, fully understand the Rules and various aspects of the Game.

Note: I am getting old (as you can see). When speaking to me, you may want to yell!

~ Gaius
Elder of Bravia
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Clears his throat. "HELLO ELDER, WELCOME TO WIDU !" stops . "I hope to see you around widu !"
Gaius

Post by Gaius »

Gaius, rocking in his chair, looks up from his article. He doesn't see anyone immediately opposite him. "Must have been the wind," he says to himself before returning to his daily read. He sighed, wondering when the people of Widu would visit him. It did get lonely once and a while. Of course, they would have to find a way to get his attention and then walk towards him, for even an attempt at walking across the floor would result in a complete loss of mortal energy. Good thing I have magic, he thought to himself. He put the article down, closed his eyes, and meditated. His mind pondered on Bravia, its people, its leaders, its society. He could see everyone, everywhere. He was ready to trigger the alarm the moment they dared to challenge the laws set forth by the Mages.
Merlyn

Post by Merlyn »

Hello citizens of Widu!

I wish you all the best for the future.

I am here to assist Gaius so feel free to mail either of us.
Teresa

Post by Teresa »

Hello citizens of Widu :D I'm here to help you too.

Teresa takes a walk around her new town. She looks around the township and greets everyone she meets along the way.
abysteel

Post by abysteel »

Hello!
Menelaus

Post by Menelaus »

Hi people of Widu!

I am now your new(ish) Elder as Teresa has been moved to look after another forum.

I give the same service as all Elders (but with a bit more fun - I hope.) :lol:
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Welcome to Widu! Hope your stay is a fun one *giggles*
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|