#745 Locien and Genova

Moderator: Community Team

Genova

#745 Locien and Genova

Post by Genova »

Prologue
Locien and Genova were sleeping in a tent on the way back from their honeymoon. The ground started shaking due to the volcanic eruption and all hell broke lose. Tired from the honeymoon, Genova thought that they were in the house and Locien was shaking the bed. When she came to her senses, she ran out of the tent clad only with a blanket and rescued her frying pan. She looked for Locien and called out his name.

With the magical powers of the Mages, they were quickly transported to Widu.

Unknown to Genova, the surprise house that Locien had for her was also transported to Widu, together with his surprise present inside.

===================================

Genova was silent as they wandered in Widu. She felt like she lost everything, save for her dear Locien. She held in her hand the key to their new home. She felt crushed as she imagined their dream home buried under boiling magma. She sighed. She felt like crying but she can't. She felt sorry for Locien. He must've worked hard just to have their dream home ready right after their honeymoon. But it was all gone.

She hugged Locien and tried to hold back the tears. "It's all gone...But at least I still have you...and the frying pan. That's all that matters, right?"
Genova

Re: #745 Locien and Genova

Post by Genova »

Genova walked in a seemingly shocked manner. She wandered far from Locien, her mind filled with images of smoke and chaos in Kiene. She found herself in the tavern, not knowing that their house was safely moved to Widu.

Inside the tavern, she looked around and wondered why was everyone whispering. "HELLO, EVERYONE!" She said, unaware that she was shouting. Her hearing loss was healed yet she lost her memory.

She had no memory of her past, of her husband, and of herself...
Genova

Post by Genova »

Confused with her current state of being, Genova was lead home by a kind man with the name of Locien. She wrote in her note that Locien's her husband---whatever that meant. She had no memory of him at all.

She sat on the chair in the dinning room and felt her stomach grumble. She's hungry. She opened the pantry and saw some stale bread. She sniffed it and sneezed at the bad smell. "How horrible! I must have been a bad wife to leave stale bread in the kitchen." She shook her head and thread the bread outside.

She took the key from her pocket. She remembered that earlier, she felt a key in her pocket and wondered what was it for. She tried to open the main door using the key but nothing happened. She laughed. It was an old key. It must have been a key to their old house or something and has no use.

She threw the key outside together with the stale bread.
Genova

Post by Genova »

Months have passed and Genova finally fully-recovered from her memory loss. Life was back to normal like it should and all was going well, save for the chickens in her property who were giving her a hard stare since she only fed them every other day. "Sorry chickies, hard times lately. Gotta cooperate, alright? Now start laying more eggs," she told the chickens, with the assumption that they can understand her.

"Great! I'm talking to chickens. I think I'm getting mad. I need someone to talk to." She did a facepalm and cleaned the house.

When the day was over, she took a long bath as the summer heat gave her a headache. Then she got dressed and dried her wet hair. As she combed her hair, she had a sly smile on her face. When her hair was dry, she went to the bedroom and waited for Locien.

But Locien did not return home that night. He didn't return home the next night either.
Teide

Post by Teide »

Walking up to the door, her eyes looked from the paper back to the address. It seemed to be correct.
She looked for a moment around. It was a pleasant home....rather common looking.
There was a door, a fence, some chickens running around in the yard and it was comfortable with a few flowers and rather cheerful looking. It made her grimace. She hoped the back yard had something a little more exciting.
As far as Teide could tell though Locien and Genova seemed to have a nice life and good marriage.
That she hoped was true for she had only wanted them to be happy.
She did mourn the lack of children in the yard, instead faced with chickens.
As she stood there the chickens seemed to scatter and cluck fearfully of her.
She grinned and knocked on the door, she couldn't wait to see their surprise.
Genova

Post by Genova »

"I'm gonna kill you!!!" Genova shouted as she ran with a knife in her hand. Feathers flew everywhere as she ran around their yard to catch the chickens to be butchered that day. For some reason, the chickens were not cooperative that day, not that they've been cooperating with her previously anyway. She ducked on the ground as she grasped the leg of the chicken. "I got you!!!" She victoriously exclaimed as more feathers fluttered around her, while the chicken tried to save its dear life.

Genova grasped the chicken's neck and was about to cut it when another chicken landed on her head and decided to make her it's toilet. "Eewwww! So it's four chickens versus me, eh? That one is so gross, chickie," she rolled her eyes as the droppings on her head. "Dis-gusting..." she sighed.

Just then, someone knocked at their door. "Oh no! You won't get away, chickie!" She threatened the chicken on her hand and held it's neck as she raced to the door, droppings and all, with the assumption that it was Locien who knocked at her door. She opened the door and saw Teide. Her eyes went wide at the sight of her friend. "Teide!!!" She exclaimed in joy. "How nice of you to come!" She almost hugged her friend when she inhaled and realized how gross and horrible she was at the moment.
Teide

Post by Teide »

Teide blinked as her image of their picturesque life was shattered the very moment she opened the door. She looked up and slowly smirked. Some chicken poop there and feathers about with her holding one by the neck....she remembered why she loved Genova and Locien so well. They were endlessly providing her entertainment. She leans in and gives Genova a hug. he chickens between them fled as she came closer and the one in her hand seemed frozen by fear.

"I've missed you and I hope you do not mind if I come to visit with your for a little while. I could help you with your chickens at least." she smiles brightly, "So kill that one and we'll have some tea and cake!"

She walked right in and it seemed the parting of the sea of chickens. Teide hoisted a large bag on the table. "Of course I will be in Widu a few days but I'll find a nice hole to sleep in."
Genova

Post by Genova »

Genova hugged Teide, chicken poop and all. "I'm so glad to see you. Come in," she invited her friend inside, the chicken held by her hand was almost forgotten, save by a sound of a loud 'thud.' The once-alive chicken was frozen by fear and landed on the floor like a huge block of ice. "A-mazing!" Genova said as Teide walked and the chickens made way for Teide. "Meh...If only one of those chickens would do that for me, life would have been easier," she said and picked up the solid chicken on the ground. "RIP, chickie. See you at the dining table tonight," she said and killed the chicken with one go.

"Now that we've got that done at last, lemme clean up quickly and let's have some tea. As with cake..." Genova's voice faded a little. "Well, you drugged me the last time you made me eat a cake. You better be good to me as I'll be your host during you stay here in Widu. Feel free to hit Locien's head with a frying pan. He hasn't had any for a long time." She winked at her, threw the chicken in the hot pot of water to get rid of the feathers, cleaned herself quickly and made some tea for her and Teide.
Teide

Post by Teide »

Teide looked with her own surprise as she actually froze a chicken physically with fear. She made a mental note to watch her arcane instincts a bit closer. Recently her magic was getting more unstable but she'd try her best to not kill anything besides chickens. She smirked at Genova as she mentioned the last time Teide had given her a cake. The memory was dear to her and she chuckled at the thought of how fun it was to hit Locien upside the head with a frying pan. Teide leaned back casually and looked around as Genova cleaned up herself and the chicken, put dinner on the boil and make tea. She had to admit Genova had turned out to be her favorite sort of useful person. Her easy manners, genuine klutziness and way around the kitchen was endearing. Especially when Teide was hungry for meat, good company and a little entertainment. She drank the tea offered to her and thought it was a decent enough cup.

She pulled out a silk covering and revealed from her bag little, round flat cakes which she served with the offered tea. After a few moments of settling in she finally commented, "Don't worry. I've no reason to get you unconscious just yet." she grinned, "And I would love to greet your husband in such a unique way some time. He has a hard head." she chuckled before looking around again. "You seem to live comfortably. What are you doing in Widu these days. I've heard of some political aspirations?" she rose a brow curiously, tipping her head to the side wondering if she had heard right.
Genova

Post by Genova »

Genova quickly finished her bath. Satisfied with her clean and smelling-fresh state, she hurried back to Teide. "Ahh....If only all guests are like you, then life would be sweeter!" She smiled at her friend who already made herself at home.

"Glad to hear that you won't drug me this time," she giggled. "If you do, feel free to feed the chickens and Locien during my unconsciousness," she offered and winked. She joined Teide and took a bit of the flat cake without any hint of doubt and devoured it like a hungry cave woman. "Wow! fishese hakes hare helihious (Wow! These cakes are delicious)," she said with a mouthful. "Hive heen hutcherin'. Hat's hat hive heen hoin'. (I've been butchering. That's what I've been doing.)" Mid-way, she stopped. Part of the cake got lost by her windpipe and with her eyes wide open, and her mouth more wide open, she tried to grasp for air.