The Baptism of Ermalyse

Moderator: Community Team

Zachrin

The Baptism of Ermalyse

Post by Zachrin »

A page boy approaches Ermalyse.

"Lady ermalyse, the Mage Zachrin has requested your presence in the forest of Widu for your baptism"
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Ermalyse

Re: The Baptism of Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was in her Garden working with her dear Friend Azio.. when she hurd some noise in the front of the house... she Looks at Azio and excuses her self, she walk in the house and takes her gardening gloves out.. She dust off her little dress and walk to the door.. As she opens it she see a young page from the temples.. The little boy looks at her with a great smile and says
"Lady ermalyse, the Mage Zachrin has requested your presence in the forest of Widu for your baptism"
Ermalyse eyes brightens and she kisses the little boy on the forhead.. she looks in a jar on the table beside the door and takes out a couple of Freznics, she looks at the boy and smiles brightly

Thank you my dear boy.. now hear ... Go and get your self something to sweeten your teeth... She giggles as she see the boy look at her with a bright smile and turns to run t the closest bakery.. she waves at him and closes the door... She runs bck to the Garden and telles the great news to her friend..

Azio I shall be baptised... I must get changed and quickly get to the Forest...She looks at him shyly .. if you whant to assist and be of suport.. you can come with... well think about it will I get changed...

She walk in the huse and walk up to the stairs to her room, She takes out from a old trunk a simple white dress(well more off white becuse pure wite didnt existe yet ;) ) with blue borders.. theire was a long cape with a hood that whent with it.. She looks at it and smiles Brightly.. she says to her self.. Mother I will now wear this as you did.. She puts the dress and the cape,she pulls up the hood on her head and walk down the stairs.. She walk to the forest and see The Mage standing there she walk up to him and lowers the hood off her head and Bows to the Mage...

I have been asked to come here before you My Mage...

She stand back up and looks at him smiling brightly...
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Bowing his head towards her, he smiled.

"I am glad that you came today. You have shown great patience in waiting for your baptism. Your request for my hand in doing so was one I was willing to honor as you have given me quite a good share of my favorite drink - tea. I will not forget your kindness to myself and the many visitors of the tavern."

"The path you are taking today is an important journey. It is but one among many. Do not enter lightly as you will be a role model for others to follow the Faith."

Zachrin waves a hand revealing a potion in it.

"Do you understand the commitment that you are about to start?"
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

She looked to the mage and listen to his words carfully... She smilles softly as he Bows his head..

"I am glad that you came today. You have shown great patience in waiting for your baptism. Your request for my hand in doing so was one I was willing to honor as you have given me quite a good share of my favorite drink - tea. I will not forget your kindness to myself and the many visitors of the tavern."
She Blushes .... And this was and is all A honnor for Me My Mage... She looks at him as he starts to talk again...
"The path you are taking today is an important journey. It is but one among many. Do not enter lightly as you will be a role model for others to follow the Faith."
She looks at the Mage as he waves a hand to reveal a potion.... Knowing what it was as her mother once told her the tale of her own baptism she smilied...

"Do you understand the commitment that you are about to start?"

She tolk a moment to breath and to fined her center.. she was nerviouse of this day.. she was looking forward since a child to Apear infront of the Mages and fallow the Path her Mother once did... She thaught to her self Mother I wish you could see me..... then her thaught turned to Godess and the words she told her befor her death.. she smiles softly... She stand her back streight and looks at the Mage now with assurence and pride...

Yes My Mage I am ready

She knew her path she knew her destany But most of all she knew this is the day all shall begin.....
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Zachrin smiles and pulls out a second potion. One was clear. The other was a bubbling green potion.

"In my hands, I have two potions.

The clear potion represents the appearance of many to be clear without any blemishes, but lacking any zeal, energy, or desire to improve.

The other potion represents your life in the future if you embrace the path of the Faith. You will always strive to improve, full of energy to do what is right, and the promise of your vows.

These potions should not be drank lightly. For once you have chosen the path, you have admitted your wholehearted decision to accept the Faith. Walking away from what you know to be right is the path to inner destruction.

I give you your choice. Do not do it for family members past, friends, or even for present family members. Pick your potion for yourself and drink."
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

She smiles as he brings out the second potion as she new all will be done soon.. dreams will be realety.. she listens to him as he said to her..
"In my hands, I have two potions.

The clear potion represents the appearance of many to be clear without any blemishes, but lacking any zeal, energy, or desire to improve.

The other potion represents your life in the future if you embrace the path of the Faith. You will always strive to improve, full of energy to do what is right, and the promise of your vows.

These potions should not be drank lightly. For once you have chosen the path, you have admitted your wholehearted decision to accept the Faith. Walking away from what you know to be right is the path to inner destruction.

I give you your choice. Do not do it for family members past, friends, or even for present family members. Pick your potion for yourself and drink."
She aproches with out hestitation and takes the Green potion in his hands... she drinks the liquid as it sudden warmth, tinggly and sweet feeling flowed down her throat she could feel its magic affecting her.. She feel its power mixing with her own inner self, her center was now stronger.. she was felling her balnce more powerful... she looked at the mage with pride and a bright smile.....

Thank you My Mage and the Path of Balance I shall keep...

She bowes to him once again now with alot more of joy for finally her dreams come true...
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Zachrin smiled at the choice. Watching her drink, he rested upon his staff. It glowed green and watched as a green aura surrounded her for a moment.

"By the power of the Mages, I hereby declare you to be a follower of the faith. May your days be blessed and your path clear. You are also a special convert as you are the first of this new generation in this town to have taken this step. You will not be the last. I, hereby charge you with the Temple of Widu. Serve her well and she will give you bountiful children in the faith."

He bows his head making a circular motion with his staff in the air. A red fire emerged and slowly disappeared.

"May tea should be in your celebration?"
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

She lift up her yes revealing only her misteryriouse blue grey eyes... and listend to his final words ...

"By the power of the Mages, I hereby declare you to be a follower of the faith. May your days be blessed and your path clear. You are also a special convert as you are the first of this new generation in this town to have taken this step. You will not be the last. I, hereby charge you with the Temple of Widu. Serve her well and she will give you bountiful children in the faith."

She stood with pride and her face beamed of joy.. she was now more happyer then ever.. now she could truly say the first step of her life was taken.. and now it was beginning... I shall Serve her with all My heart and soul, I shall never let my self disapoint me or The Faith....

She looks as He bows his head making a circular motion with his staff in the air. A red fire emerged and he slowly disappeared.
"May tea should be in your celebration?"
She laught and looks at The Great Mage... shaking her head... smiling sweetly...

I wouldent whant any thing else... But..Only if I am making it .... But ... you chose the flavor this time... she winks at him and motions him to fallow her to the tavern....
Molly

Post by Molly »

Having been late she remained in the outskirts of the grove out of view. Watching her sister in law get baptized as promised. Upon completion of the baptism she knew things were becoming complete. Returning to Bravia she had to make accommodations for Aml in her tiny home.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

azio nodded and followed her. He remained quiet most of the ceremony. He would wait until Erma spoke to him again, he'd stay quiet as he didnt want to interupt.