The Baptism of Ermalyse

Moderator: Community Team

Jason

Re: The Baptism of Ermalyse

Post by Jason »

Jason was flying around on his cheap magic broom he got from a salvage yard somewhere and about and heard from a friend in Widu Ermalyse was having her baptism so Jason thought he would be nice and support her. He flew on his broom to the bushes right near Ermalyse's baptism peeking hoping not to distract anyone and ruin the whole special ceremony. He smiled having tears come down his eyes.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily watched from the outskirts.

She was interested in the ceremony and wondered if she would have one too?

She smiled at her sister :)
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

Majestic was walking around Widu and saw some people standing out in the outskirts so he did the same and watched Ermalyse get baptized. One thing he knew that her mother was watching from what she had told him. He was proud of her and prayed to her strength and honor. One day he shall be baptized.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse turned arrown to go back in town, a great smile came to her face when she saw all the people she loved has came to be with her at this great day, tears of joy came to her eyes... she pulled up her hood and walked to them and smiled...

Thank you all for comming.. I really apreciat this.. Now comme all shall we go and celebrate in the Taverns?

As she walk to the town she see majestic she smiles... then she see Azio with Tigerlilly.. she hold up her white dress and runs up to them, eyes sparkling and smiling Brightly... She kisses her sister cheek, and looks at Azio with a shy smile...

So what did you both think of the Ceremonie?.. it was beautiful no?
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He smiles at Ermalyse and walks up to her and places a kiss on her cheek.

Very Beautiful Ermalyse and you were absolutely beautiful during the baptism. Congratulations.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio smiles " I think que it was a beautiful ceremony! And most of all congralutions. I'm sure now the garden equipment wil lbe blessed by your holyness"he chuckles softly. "Hey Majestic !"