Widu Temple

Moderator: Community Team

Lily

Re: Widu Temple

Post by Lily »

Lily stood at the doorway smiling at her Mistress, "No Princess, everything seemed to be quiet this morning. I came to inform you that one of your friends seems to be troubled and is praying in the temple. I thought you should know and maybe you can lift his spirits especially since he is a friend of yours."
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious smiled and sighed hearing of such news, "Thank you Lily, you did right by informing me of his visit. I will go see him straight away. Maybe you can go get some cups of tea and I can see if he would like to chat with me to lift his spirits. Please bring the tea in my office and not my chambers while I go see him in the temple. Thank you again Lily."

She watched her steward leave her chambers and Victorious left her room and locked the door behind her. She headed to the temple and was impressed at how well Lily had been taking care of things. She frowned somewhat seeing her dear friend, Karcier, praying in the pew. She hoped that her best friend Faia was alright for she had not seen her in quite some time. She didn't want to disturb him so she sat in a pew across from him waiting for him to finish praying.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
riku

Post by riku »

Riku walked into the temple and gave a little cough, his throat seemed to have an itch though he didn't seem to be sick it was as if the sickness barely passed him. As he walked towards his office he noticed Lily carrying a tray towards Victorious's office. He nodded his head and turned to go towards his office. He had planned out his mass he just needed to write it down so he was ready for tomorrow.

He noticed a few unlit candles so he opened his first and called upon the dragon magic within him letting his right index finger burst in flame. He walked over to the candles and lit them. He smiled and looked around at all the cleaning Lily had done. He really should thank her. He had been a little negligent when he took over as Deacon. He was unused to the taking care of a church but he would get more used to it. He noticed Victorious talking to a recognizable face though Riku had never talked to the man he had seen him around. He believed the man was Genova's brother. He gave a slight nod to Victorious just in case she was paying enough attention to see him. She seemed worried about the red headed man.

Riku walked back towards his office and unlocked the door. Sighing he closed the door behind him and walked over to the fireplace. Taking in a deep breath he releases a jet of flame that catches the logs on fire and then walks over to his desk and sits letting the chair mold to him for a second. Uncapping his inkwell and picking up his quill he begins to write the notes that will take him through his mass tomorrow.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier's ears picked up a small faint noise behind him, he looked and smiled as he saw Vic. He waved to her and walked up to her. He looked at her for a moment not sure how to start he let out a small chuckle and sat down next to her. "Hey Vic.." he said quietly. He turned his head and smiled to her.

"I havent seen you since ...well you know." he chuckled, wondering if she would know that he was refering to the Widu Revolt. "I havent seen you in a while, how have you been these days ..keeping well I hope..how is your lover " he let out a small cheeky grin. "Taking care of you I hope, you can be a handful.."

He leaned back on and looked into nothingness, he might as well talk to her about it. "I've ...been worried vic...Faia..has been staying at home lately..she says she's fine but I'm getting worried..the fact she is pregenant is already an odd event ... I guess this is why I'm so worried..I don't know how to protect her..defend her.." he sighed and looked to her "she says hello and hopes your well"
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious listened to her friend and her steward was right, Karcier was not doing that well. She looked at her dear friend with worry on her face. She had a connection with him because of her aunt's connection with him and wanted to help him especially since it was about her best friend, Faia. "Karcier, why don't we walk to my office where it is a bit more private. Lily has made us some tea and if you would like something stronger I can get her to get that for you as well."
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier nodded slowly and smiled. "Sure.. don't want anyone else hearing.." he smiled again to her waiting for her to lead him to her office. He'd always denied the connection however faint that he had with Ermalyse, the moment she'd returned had made it awkward for him back in Spirus. Very awkward, but that was the past.

He followed Vic to her office and sat down, the tea was already there. He took the cup it was still nice and hot, he smiled and let out a sigh of relief. "...How have you been managing the temple..?" he asked trying to avoid or delay the real subject.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious smiled with him accepting the invitation. She led him through the temple with a dark wooden door across on the right. As she opened the door, it had an eerie creek to it. She stepped aside to let him walk through the corridor. As she watched him walk through the door, she shut the door and then led him to the end of the corridor to her office. She opened the door and led him inside. There were comfortable chairs across from one another with a desk to the side. There was a table between the two chairs with a tray of tea and fruit on a plate. "Please take a seat Karcier. Your small talk will not do my friend. Why don't we get right to the point?"
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Straight to the point, he thought. He smiled to himself and nodded, there was no avoiding it. "You know that Faia's pregnancy is strange...and that is unnatural of course...and I just don't know how to help her...I'm glad she's been eating recently or at least stopped loosing weight. But...umm..." he looked away and took a seep of his tea and muttered quietly. "She felt a second heart beat...Faia..will give birth to two kids.." he wondered how vic would react, it had been good news to him at first. But then he began to worry about Faia nad how she would handle it. "And I am ...lost. Pup tried to help me but I still need some guidance..." he shifted awkwardly and took another sip of his tea. "Good tea.."
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious took a sip of her tea and was astonished from what he had told her. "Two babies? Oh now that is something she had not told me about. We had discussed that I would be there to help her deliver the baby but now there are two. Please try not to worry too much Karcier. I will be there to guide her through the process. I will not let any harm come to her. I am a strong healer as well. I can promise you, she will be fine. I understand your concern but she will be fine. I'm glad to hear that she is able to eat once again and is not losing weight now."

She looked at her friend knowing he would not stop worrying but she hoped she gave him words of encouragement.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

He nodded slowly "Yes two...she told me the last time I spoke with her..she'd felt a second heartbeat.." he listened to her and smiled slightly, his own heart was still knee deep in worry but at least she was here to help him. She was a true freind, one he could count on. "What about you " he asked. "How fairs the De La Croix family...what has become of Ermalyse ?" He didnt really want to know about Ermalyse but part of him needed to know, it was something he hadnt thought to ask..it had just come out. How strange...Azio ?

He looked at Vic "And you my freind, you have been hard at work I see have you settled in well in Widu ?" he says as he looks around at the office.