Widu Temple

Moderator: Community Team

Drakonkrabas

Re: Widu Temple

Post by Drakonkrabas »

You sit in a pew and listen. Misty approaches the pulpit and says:

Sometimes you just have to turn the page to realize there’s more to your book of life than the page you’re stuck on. Stop being afraid to move on. Close this chapter of hurt, and never re-read it. It’s time to get what your life deserves, and move on from the things that don’t deserve you. Don’t try to fix what’s been broken in your past, let your future create something better. — Trent Shelton
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Happiness comes a lot easier when you stop complaining about your problems and you start being grateful for all the problems you don’t have.
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

You sit in a pew and listen. LadyWhisp approaches the pulpit and says:

Like a joy on the heart of a sorrow,
The sunset hangs on a cloud;
A golden storm of glittering sheaves,
Of fair and frail and fluttering leaves,
The wild wind blows in a cloud.

Hark to a voice that is calling
To my heart in the voice of the wind:
My heart is weary and sad and alone,
For its dreams like the fluttering leaves have gone,

And why should I stay behind?

Sarojini Naidu
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

You sit in a pew and listen. Drakonkrabas approaches the pulpit and says:

There was once a sea-lion he lived on the snow covered stony shore with many many other sea-lions, but instead of sleeping on the rocks and fishing he had dreams. Often other would find him looking further into the sea and sky where north lights were playing their eternal dance.

Sea-lion wanted to dance in the sky as well. Grayness of the sea and rocks was never enough for him. So he made his decision he will leave for the sea to find his way to where norther light touches the waves. He would then jump on it and dance with it high above.

Little did he knew that every time he was looking far far away a young sea-lioness was looking at him, however never did he ever look back to see her.

That morning our hero went to sea early going far further then ever. All day she waited for waves to bring him back, but evening came everybody return to sleep on stony shores only he was absent, She lied on the save clift that he liked so dearly and cried...

That night northern lights were brighter then ever as if new light would have been born.

So dearly beloved please pursue your dreams with courage, dear to say how you fell do not just look from a far silently.
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

“Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.”

Bonnie Blair

Speed Skater
Xeveris

Post by Xeveris »

After she cleans the church's windows, Xeveris sweeps the front steps of the church and does some general tidying up. She has attended Mass quite a few times and routinely cleans the windows. Finally, she works up the nerve to approach a priest and ask a quick question. "Excuse me, I'd like to learn of this faith and possibly become a Priest if you'd have me. Are you currently accepting students?"
Misty

Post by Misty »

After preparing the sermon for tonight's Mass, there was a knock on the door. "Come in", she said. After hearing what Xeveris had to say, Misty smiled. "Oh yes, I am looking for a Deacon to join us at this very minute". You may join the Order of Mucaz, if you wish. Although it is not necessary. Misty smiles, There are also lessons that you can request at the University. They are a great help.
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. In the meantime, would you like to be a deacon?
SocraTeo

Post by SocraTeo »

Being new to these lands, T'eo had naturally stuck out like a sore thumb as he wondered aimlessly the town of Widu. While lost in the grand town of widu, he couldn't help but be amazed over and over by the temple built of stone, he wondered how these giant villages had been built truly the work of gods. Following the crowds of strangely dressed creatures, unable to understand that one doesn't touch the silk dress or biting the fabric to see what type of leather it was. Being shooed away by a man (that to T'eo looked more like a piece of butter with legs then a man) had made him stumble across the temple.

Wide eyed he aimlessly walked the grounds, touching the stones and feeling the strange sensation of the magic that coursed through the veins of the stone. Eventually he walked into the temple, the sensation hit him hard for he stood motionless. The intricate stained glass, depicting tales of fire and gods to the praying priestess, it left him dazed on the spot.

"Ta'na kalris" he muttered, was this the hand of a mortal being. "Its beautiful"