[RP] Town Tavern

Moderator: Community Team

Amladris

Re: [RP] Town Tavern

Post by Amladris »

Amladris seat and watch Azio doing his majic trick.He smiles as he look at Karael being suprise of wath he is sees.Amladris look thru the window and see the sun going down ,he gets up and finish his cup of tea.

Sorry my friends i have to go back on the road .

He give a big hug to Ermalyse and salute everybody.

Have a good night everyone ill see you all very soon.

Off he goes on the road ,he gets on his dragon and leave in the night .
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

It was warm, winter evening when Athnal came to tavern. He took off coat and hung on the hanger. He noded his head to barkeeper in gest of greetings. He rubbed his hand and quickly sit by the bar, putting aside his dagger.

"All right?" he asked "I want something warming, strong, herbal liquor." He looked around the tavern wondering if there is anyone except for him, while barkeeper was pouring him green liquid to small glass.
Dragon_De_Mori

Post by Dragon_De_Mori »

Mar 12, 1650 5:00 am: You saw Melusine starting a brawl in the tavern and stopped their fight against pygmental.

Dragon was serving in the militia for the day. Just trying to do his part. Who would have known that tonight there was to be a fight? Stopping to check in the tavern as he made his rounds, as fate would have it, tonight was not to be a the quiet night in Widu he was used to.
Hatter

Post by Hatter »

The Hatter comes in and sits down in one chair as the barmaiden approaches him "Ahhh, I would like a tea please He gives her a toothy smile and after a few minutes he stands and walks to another table and takes a seat there
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal noticed a bizarre looking man. He approached him and asked:

"Greetings, may I sit with you?"
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Tigerlily decided that she wanted a milkshake. She had been very busy in her carpentry shop and she deserved a treat.

So she skipped to the tavern in town, when she arrived, she walked in and went up to the bar, where she asked the person behind the bar (when they approached her)

Could I please have a lime milkshake, thank you :D

Once she received her milk shake, she found a seat in the corner and sat quietly sipping it :D . It was tasty but the cherry on top was yucky (she didn't like cherries).

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Ariel enters Widu's Town Tavern and takes a seat at a table near the fire, but not too near. There are a few individuals in this tavern, but she is the only human at this time. Even though this town of Widu is filled with many different creatures - creatures beyond one's imagination, even - Ariel has been accepted kindly. She has enjoyed the past month she has been here, and today she decides she will start her own journal, to post her thoughts and experiences Druchii, Elf, and a bubbly Siren.

Ariel orders a mint tea from Idunno, who nods in response. Ariel takes out some parchment from her leather pack, along with an ink bottle and quill. With these instruments she begins her journal, recalling from date, what she has experienced since landing in this town of Widu...
Kira_Thra

Post by Kira_Thra »

Her thick woolen cloak was wrapped tightly about her as armor against the chill of deep winter. Snowflakes swirled about her as she pushed open the heavy door of the tavern and Kira stepped through and quickly shut it behind her. The warmth enveloped her, but it took several moments to penetrate. Finally she loosed her grip of the cloak and let it fall open before making her way towards a table near the fire.

The tavern keeper approached and asked her pleasure. A twinkle came to her eye and a slight smile to her lips, "So many replies to your question, but I shall settle upon a fire whiskey if you have it." The tavern keeper nodded and went to fetch her drink.

The fire had worked it's magic and Kira felt comfortable enough to removed her cloak and drape it over an empty chair. She turned her chair to face the fire and stretched out her legs towards the warmth. Her toes peeped out from beneath the hem of her skirts and she wiggled them ecstatically. The tavern keeper returned with her drink and observed her bare feet, but refrained from comment. Many a strange one entered this establishment.

Kira pulled a coin from a leather sack tied to her belt and flipped it up to the tavern keeper, who caught it mid-air. "Many thanks", he said with a nod and went back to his other duties. Kira took a dainty sip of the liquor, made a small smack of her lips in enjoyment and settled back to contemplate her future.