[RP] Town Tavern

Moderator: Community Team

Azio-Florin

Re: [RP] Town Tavern

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio raised an eyebrow, he had noticed that Vesna had asked the same thing to Karael thus she neednt say why she was her here self. Azio smiled and leaned back on his chair, he listened to Karael and nodded. He placed both hands on his lap facing each other and concentrated. Letting the ice in his veins pass through one hand to another making a beautiful yet small crystal in the middle.

He turned to Vesna he smiled,

"And yourself Vesna... What brings a mysterious hooded lady to the beautiful town of Widu ?"

He looked at erma and smiled warmly then turned back to Vesna.
Star

Post by Star »

Star walked into town, she had spent enough time alone lately and craved company, any company.. no matter the species, as long as she found warmth and companionship this night she would be happy.

Wandering down the main street she saw a faded sign hanging outside the only place with lights on...figuring this to be the local inn she approached and pushed hard against the door. Stumbling inside... she blinked hard in the bright lights.

Seeing others scattered around the room she breathed a sigh of relief.. good guess Star.. she thought. She nodded to those who looked her way and went to find a table in the corner.

She found a quiet table.. stowed her bow and quiver close and watched the fuss at the bar. Food and drink she could get later... she watched.. the 'tender seemed to have issues either with women or priests. Neither idea sat well with her.. she waited and watched quietly.
Karael

Post by Karael »

Azio, with dark hair covering his left eye asked. "So you seem new... and I've never met ya before ... so what brings ye to this wonderful town?" Vesna of the dark cloak skillfully evaded the question. All eyes turned to Karael, expecting him for an answer. He was in the middle of enjoying his drink. The first time he ever had expensive ale. Ahh what sweet taste it was, smooth river of gold flowing down his throat. All his attention on the ale, savouring on the texture, the taste, the fiery trail it left behind. By the gods, Karael thought, such good ale. He continues drinking, knowing that he might never drink such again.

Karael stopped, the tavern seemed devoid of noise. He looked up, they were staring at him, waiting for something. What were they talking about? He had no recollection of anything except the ale. Karael gives a grin and raises his mug."Good Ale! Good Ale, aye this is good ale." The words slowly turning into a song in his mind.

Star entered the tavern with her bow and quiver. She sat at a quiet table in a corner and watched. It might be the cold weather or more likely the ale. But Karael seemed to have new found courage. "Oi! The lady in the corner. Yeah you over there, come over and share some ale. It is bitterly cold to be alone this time of the year."
Last edited by Karael on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

As she turns arrownd to get out and close the door to leave Azio rushed up to her and grabed his hand.. she turns arrownd with a smile, reconising her friends partally icy touch ...
Where do you think your going young lady
he said with a laughts

Befor she could even asnswer, he pulls her back in, brings her to the Bartender...He slams his hand on the wood of the bar..Ermalys jumps and looks at Azio a little suprised...
Right you... she is paying you for a tea... she is the preistess so you WILL show respect .. your a tavern therefore you serve drinks and tea... now if you have a problem then I'll simply tell everyone esle that theres a much better tavern to go to which serves everything... now care to serve this young lady a tea ?"
The bar tender growld angrely but gave her tea "Here!" splling some tea..
Why that you sir.... I know making tea must be a new thing for you I clap for your bravery"
Ermalyse looks to her friend nd shakes her head...he then brignes her to a table with the other two villagers..and helps her seat, sitting next to her and smiles..
Sorry Erma about the whole making you follow me"
he Winks at her. She blushes.
You can punish me if you like"
he winks again and laughs she blushes even more...

You kow I could never hurt you Azio... She looks at hi softly and smiles sweetly

He then turns to the other two at the table and starts conversation, She listens in a little silence just to learn a little about her other companianions...
"And yourself Vesna... What brings a mysterious hooded lady to the beautiful town of Widu ?"
He turns to Erma and smiles then turs back his attention to the other Lady... Ermalyse Blushes siping at her tea...

She then hears the door and a woman enters.. The other woman sat in a lonly corner, Ermalyse looks at her wondring.. if she sat to be alone or mabe she was shy... Erma starts looking for something on her belt and a look of worrie comes to her face..

Where is it?? she says in a lower voice..

She starts looking arrown but dont see the pouch at the entrence...He faace becomes more and more worried as she looks and canot fined her preciouse pouch...
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

Maj enters the tavern and walks up to the bar as he arrived to the bar and kicks something on the floor and sees a pouch on the floor so he picked it up and announced.

This pouch who does it belong to? Found it on the floor. Anyhow barkeep got any Firewhiskey? I love that stuff.

The Barkeep looked at him quizzenly "FireWhiskey? Why YES its been ages someone ordered FireWhiskey" He pulls out a large flask and hands it to Maj and says "On the house sir" Maj looked at him and shakes his head no and pulls out some coins and hands them to the Barkeep. The Barkeep growled. Maj turned around and sees Ermalyse and smiles.

Bonsour Prêtresse how are you?
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse turns as she hears the door open and see Majestic comme in, she smiles and turns back to her companions

Sorry where are my maners.. she smiles softly Let me present my self Ermalyse De La Croix priestess of widu
she smiles and takes a sip of her tea...
This pouch who does it belong to? Found it on the floor.
Ermalyse see her presicouse pouch and her eyes brighten...She get up from her chir and excuses her self.. she walk to Majestic and smiles Brightly..

The pouch is mine.. thank you for fining it.. Idont know what I have done if it would be lost...

She takes the pouch and thank him again...
Bonsour Prêtresse how are you?
She giggles

Bonjour Majestic, I am fine thank you.. I am drinking tea with new friends.. she showes him the table.. I must return now I have promessed to be right back... She smiles a lastime and returns to her seat beside Azio and takes a sip of her tea
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio hadnt noticed the pouch which Erma had dropped, no he had been to busy trying to get the bartender to make a tea. He laughed at the thought. It had been the first time he had been rather aggressive towards someone.
Azio looked at Karael then to Vesna and shrugged, both had ignored his question. He sighd, so much for getting to know them. He turned to Erma then saw majestic. He waved.

"Hello Majestic, how are you ... or will you evade that question as well.. seems to be todays fashion." he sheepishly smiles at karael andVesna. "And what about you dear priestess how are you.. how is work as priestess ?"
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He smiles at Ermalyse then turns to Azio.

I am doing good thank you for asking. How about you sir?

He takes another long drink of his FireWhiskey.
Cael

Post by Cael »

Cael finds himself wandering around the streets of Widu, trying to explore the town he just moved to. Just walking around a bit when realizing he is going in circles... Looks around feeling quite confused when noticing a tavern across the street. "AHA, thats more like it!"

He rushes to the tavern and enters. The tavern was full of strange people he did not know, so he was just trying to find his way to the bar thinking "mmmm an ale, finally"

As he walked to the bar a lovely mysterious lady in a black coat with flaming red interior passed by. Their eyes met and Cael smiled at her while gazing into her eyes. The moment seemed to last forever to him but in fact it was just a split second.

Arriving at the bar he sits down on a stool and orders a big pint. Sips his ale and gets lost in thoughts. "I sure would like to get to know her"
Last edited by Cael on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

"I am well, working living learning. The basics really heheh" he smiles and drinks more of his ale.