[RP] Town Tavern

Moderator: Community Team

Ermalyse

Re: [RP] Town Tavern

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse looks at Azio and smiles sweetly...

"And what about you dear priestess how are you.. how is work as priestess ?"
She giggles...

Well not much for now, except cleaning the eggs people drop when they juggle ....

She ties her special pouch a little tighter to her dress and smiles...

She bends to Azio ear and smiles sweetly, she wispers in his ear... Thank you for taking my defence out there befor I verry apreaciat it.. she delicatly pushes back his hair from the side of his face and smiles...
Karael

Post by Karael »

Karael looks at all the people crowding the table. Such a different sight when he first entered. That lazy barkeep must be grinning from ear to ear. He sneaks a peek to satisfy his curiosity, finding to his regret an expressionless face looking back. Taking a sip of ale, Karael decides to find out more about his fellow tavern goers. "Heya everyone, whats the news about town?"
Vesna

Post by Vesna »

Vesna sipped her drink watching the people around her, unsure of the protocol in such situations. Social gathering were very different in her home land, and she wondered if perhaps she should disclose a few details about herself.

The tavern was suddenly getting busier, and a man she had not been introduced to caught her eye for a split second, she felt a strange emotion and felt her cheeks flush slightly. She quickly broke his gaze and turned to the people around her. She took a gulp of her drink and began to speak whilst still conscious of the man watching her.

Tis good to meet you all citizens of Widu, I am Vesna from a land far north of here ........ A land of ice and snow. I am an Ice Queen there and I travel with Tonrar, you may have noticed him lurking outside?
She hesitated wondering if she should continue........
I have moved to this fair town ..... moved here because it is written, indeed my destiny is here.

She adjusted her cloak and attempted to gauge the reaction of the people around her. She couldn’t help but quickly glance at the man sat at the bar, quickly turning away again. Her hand subconsciously reached inside her cloak to touch the rune stones concealed there
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio's eyes turned to Vesna as she mentioned ice.

"Ice eh... well what a surprise..." he opened his palm and focused on creating a crystal made of ice. He looked at it, impressed by how quick it had appeared. "My powers arn't matured yet...nor am I " he chuckled. "Its still something though... I can also do this which I am more proud of..." he moved his palm to face down wards and slowly closed it. A hilt began to form inside the slightly closed hand then contuined to materilaize into an ice katan. He smiled to Erma.

"This however... I'd rather prefer to not let it go off inside a building ... the ice wave it preforms is.... a bit..unpredictable." he chuckled then closed his fist shattering the ice blade into thousands of small ice fragments which melted on impact on the floor. "So... maybe You might one day wish to show me some of your magic... I'm sure it would be much more deadlier and have more grace then mine" he laughed and drank more of his ale.

He turned back to Erma and whispered. " The way the bartender treated you was not respectful nor was it nice... I did what I would for a pretty lady" he winked and smiled.
Cael

Post by Cael »

Cael kept sipping his ale while keeping the mysterious lady in black coat in the corner of his eye. Pondering how to approach her when a man near by greets and asks whats new in town...

He turns and says laughing "I am new in town ! Cael is my name."
Then grabs his mug empties it and takes determined steps in direction of the mystery lady.

Standing in front of her he bows taking her hand and kissing it. He spoke smiling "I am Cael, I got lost in your eyes earlier so I just had to come over to get to know you. I hope you don't mind" He was feeling a bit uneasy while awaiting her reply...
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse looked in amaisment how Azio's power was alot more controlled as he made a crystal,she looked at him with pride in her eye,as he made his Katana and smiled softly... I see you have been practicing my Dear friend... she takes his arm and gives it a gentle squeeze.
This however... I'd rather prefer to not let it go off inside a building ... the ice wave it preforms is.... a bit..unpredictable."
She giggled and looked at him smiling remembering a little accedent with some furniture...
The way the bartender treated you was not respectful nor was it nice... I did what I would for a pretty lady" he winked and smiled.
She Blushed to his compliment and squeezed his arm gently and layed her head on hs shoulder... and wispered back... I will always remember.. thank you again my Dear friend... Not noticing she never let go of his arm she continued to listen to the converastion siping at her tea... Looking at Azio once in will from the cornor of her eye... smiling softly...
Nolman

Post by Nolman »

as the old man walked through the tavern door with staff at hand he took a quick look around of the tavern then recognized his Niece and his new student Azio sitting with some others. as he noticed the table getting crowded he takes a seat the the table next to them then pulls out a water pouch that was full of his home made herbal tea and made him a glass. he sat there quietly not wanting to disturb them so he just sat there humming an old marching tune sung by his people back in the day.
Vesna

Post by Vesna »

Cael said:
Standing in front of her he bows taking her hand and kissing it. He spoke smiling "I am Cael, I got lost in your eyes earlier so I just had to come over to get to know you. I hope you don't mind" He was feeling a bit uneasy while awaiting her reply...
Vesna was a little taken back by his boldness, unsure of what to do. She could sense that Tonrar was uneasy and was ready to come to her if called. She tried to placate him using her powers and he returned to hiding in the shadows outside.

She looked at the man in front of her, and decided to speak

Cael? Tis a pleasure to meet you. I am Vesna. She held his gaze for a moment trying to know what was in his heart. I don’t mind you joining me Sir, I’d hoped to meet some of the citizens of Widu tonight.
Karael

Post by Karael »

Karael listened attentively to those around him, trying to understand as much of this world as possible. He was beginning to grasp certain facts about this place, ways in which the world worked. It would be helpful to him once he starts on his adventure around Secfenia. Karael drinks more ale and sits quietly, observing and learning.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio gave up trying to talk to Karael and Vesna they were obviously not wanting to talk. He sighed and turned back to Erma with a bright smile. She had been holding onto him for some time. He whispered to her.

"Ya know.. some people might think your holding onto me for dear life " he smiled and placed a hand on hers. "Why is the beautifu princess holding onto the immature Azio ?" he chuckles softly.