[RP] Town Tavern

Moderator: Community Team

Amladris

Re: [RP] Town Tavern

Post by Amladris »

Outside the tavern,Amladris arrive with Drakona .A long journey leaving Bravia in the morning both were hungry.Amladris enter the tavern.

Greeting everyon
.He goes infront of the barmaid.I would like a cup of tea please.And something to eat also please .The barmaid look at him.Tea an other priest here this is not my lucky day do you kno this is a tavern .Amladris look at the barmaid.Yes i kno this is a tavern im hungry and i would like a tea please .The barmaid look insulted .I will not serve annything to a priest who also drink tea in a tavern.Sir ,if you look outside the window you see my friend Drakona he is my dragon i try to be nice with you so im gonna give you a choice .you give me tea and something to drink or you will be ending to be Drakona fresh meat on his menu.The barmaind look at the dragon and agreed to give him tea and food.Amladris smiles at the barmaid and goes to site .He see Ermalyse goes and give her a kiss on the cheek.He seat down and start talking to her .Ermalyse present some friends to him.Will talking to his sister he see Vesna seeting there .He smiles .Excuse me my sister i have someone i would like to say hi to.He gets up and goes get a cold beer.He walks back and goes to meet Vesna and present to her the cold beer.
Cael

Post by Cael »

Vesna wrote:Cael? Tis a pleasure to meet you. I am Vesna. She held his gaze for a moment trying to know what was in his heart. I don’t mind you joining me Sir, I’d hoped to meet some of the citizens of Widu tonight.
He was quite pleased that she didn't mind his company and sat down next to Vesna at the table. Not feeling uneasy anymore at all.

Cael gazed into her eyes again and smiled. He had this funny feeling that he is being pulled in again like before. He shook his head slightly to clear his head and said: "It is a pleasure to meet you dear Vesna." Some weird forces were at work this night, indeed.

"Your eyes have a strange effect on me" he said laughing. Then he raised his hand, waving it, trying to catch barmaid's attention and said with a wide smile "Should we order a drop or two for our souls?"
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris gets close to Vesna ,Greeting my lady he said with a smiles .He present the glass of beer to her .He turn to Cael and sais greeting sir ,sorry to interope i was just bringing a beer to a friend.He smiles and look at Cael a voice come in Cael head wisper .If bying a beer for a wonderfull woman is a crime, please execute me.Amladris salut and goes back to meet his sister.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris gets in font of Ermalyse and her friends .He seat down on a chair and drink his tea.Nice tavern here verywell desing ,to bad the barmaid is to grumpy.Smiling to the guess ,he tackes out his pipe and light it up .He watch his sister talking to his friends and listen to the music in the back ground .
Karael

Post by Karael »

The tavern was getting filled up. Karael looked around and sees many people. The crowd seemed to press in on him, surrounding him as if to crush him. Karael felt uneasy about the crowd. Was it him or was the room getting too warm for comfort? He is not used to so many strangers. Still Karael felt compelled to know more about his fellow townspeople. He takes a gulp of ale and asks.

"I have heard tales about magic though my eyes have not seen it. These miraculous acts are unknown to me nor do I believe in them. But my unbelief is shaken by many who tell me of stories they have seen. Could anyone here confirm the tales and perform magic so that I will be able to witness it with my own eyes?"

Karael looks in anticipation.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio grinned like a child"Course .. I'm willing to show off " he laughed. With his free hand he lifted it in the air and closed his fist. Then he let it open a bit enough for a hilt. Ice began to form around and took form inside his fist. A hilt then a blade. A katana made of ice. He smiled "I did it slowly on purpose though... so ye can admire the slow formation of a blade... I can do more.. but with my experience it would be unwise to preform it here ... least this is a bit of magic for ye."

He closed his fist and let the katan shatter into a thousand flakes, for a few second it snowed on top of both Erma and Azio. "Vesna... ye can use ice .. why not show off yourself ... a queen of ice should have no Problems.." he noticed she had taken a slight interest in the new lad who had entered. "Why not show off for that lad..." he winks and laughs softly. He turns back to Erma and hugs her with his free arm.
Karael

Post by Karael »

Karael looks at Azio perform magic. An ice blade slowly forms from Aizo's hand, the final shape, a katana. He is stunned, there really is magic in this world. He had not believed it to be true, still does not believe what he sees in front of him. His mind rejects what the eyes see, logic demands an explanation. Is it a trick of the eyes? An illusion, some sort of mind trick? Karael can feel the cold emitting from the ice katana. Reality finally catches up, Azio's magic is real. Stunned, Karael excuses himself and leaves the tavern, pondering on the implications of this.
Cael

Post by Cael »

While Cael was waiting for her reply a man approached and gave Vesna a large mug of liquid of the spirits. He turned to the man and said with a smile "Nice to meet you and no, its no crime at all."

Turned back to Vesna but she still did not reply. Their eyes met again and she seemed distant somehow. Cael was wondering if now she was experiencing what he was earlier, he hoped it was his eyes she got lost in and not some others. He was still seated next to her, gave her a smile and looked around the tavern...

On the other side of the tavern there was a man performing magic. Ice sword appeared and shattered. Impressive but showing off like this is most unwise or so felt Cael, who never shows off with his powers. Magic should not be used lightly. Cael shouted laughing "Your beer never gets warm eh?"
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Azio grinned to the man then laughed "In all honesty... I don't give the beer long enough to live in the mug ... by the time its infront of me its already gone " he pats his cloths at the level of his stomach and laughs. "If I ask you what brings you to Widu ... will you evade my question like the other two did ?" he looks at Vesna and grins then looks around for Karael, he shrugs and turns back to the man. "Oh were are my manners... my name is Azio De Florin..pleasure to meet you, I'd shake your hand but your so far away" he chuckles.
Vesna

Post by Vesna »

Vesna turned to Cael and smiled, at that moment she was handed an ice cold beer by a man whose face she recognised.

Amladris? I know you! we met in a tavern on my way here..... Ice cold beer.... you remembered! She glanced at the woman he was talking to and that must be your sister? As Amladris returned to his seat Vesna said Nice to see you again.

Vesna watched fascinated as Azio did his ice magic
"Vesna... ye can use ice ... why not show off yourself ... a queen of ice should have no Problems.." he noticed she had taken a slight interest in the new lad who had entered. "Why not show off for that lad..." he winks and laughs softly.
Vesna looked at Azio in bewilderment.
Sir, my magic is a most precious gift.....it it ancient magic, the magic of the old world. In my culture it is shameful to talk about such things; our powers are considered sacred. You could meet my wolf Tonrar though; well he’s an earth spirit in Wolf form. I’ve had him since the day I was born. He doesn’t like it in here, it’s too warm for him but he’ll come if I summon him. Maybe later?

She felt Tonrar react, he wasn’t happy with her words and remained outside in the shadows. She glanced at the man now sat next to her and was suddenly hit by an unusual feeling of shyness which she couldn’t quite understand. She decided to take him upon his offer of a drink, smiling she said

A drop or two would be very pleasant Cael, just as long as it is a cold drop or two.... in fact the colder the better!

She hoped that she sounded a lot more confident than she felt; this man was surely having a rather odd effect on her.