[ORP] Widu's Graveyard

Moderator: Community Team

Silence

Re: [ORP] Widu's Graveyard

Post by Silence »

Nobody was around as Alder studied the place where he knew the graves of the Akavari family had been a few hours ago. His coin didn't even pause in dancing around his hand as he stared blankly at the now empty spot.

"Hello... Genova didn't throw up much but you... now fire bird guy... why in the world would you just go and disappear like that? You had so much you could still tell me. Oh well, I will... find some other way I guess. You are all linked aren't you?"

Alder glanced towards the tomb that he had first fought the cell in while he was in the graveyard, and then chuckled dryly to himself.

"This place really is never going to be kind to me is it? First, they don't show up... then that... then nothing but lint for three weeks when I really really needed food or anything... and then... well-" he glanced back towards the catacombs of that old family, the place that was the reason that he needed to find what was in that grave.

"Now, who did this, and why? I got three guesses as teh who, but why?... hmm, doesn't add up."

The ground around Genova's grave had been replaced as if it had never been disturbed when he last came here with a hunk of wood that he used as a shovel... other than one thing. Alder had not replaced footprints on the grave. So why, was there a hulking great indentation in the middle of where it had been?

"It's a bit of a jump, but Teide ain't got feet that big... ah well, keep an eye out for somebody with boots shaped like that... they might know somethin or they might not..."

"Two steps backwards, one step forwards... if they don't know anything, I'm gonna be really darn well annoyed with em."