Tricks & Giblets imaginarium: Butcher Shop and Alchemy

Moderator: Community Team

Teide

Tricks & Giblets imaginarium: Butcher Shop and Alchemy

Post by Teide »

In the Left Door:
An Alchemy Shop fulled of potions, ingredients, recipes and more provided by local sorceress Miss Téide Di Carpietra

-As you open the door you find a dimly lit room with curtains lining both sides. In the middle of the room at the end is a solid wood counter. Behind the counter lined against the wall is shelves from top to bottom, lined with potions of every size, hue and shape. Embalmed miscellaneous creatures and features were hanging out in jar near the bottom and on the top a variety of books and tomes. A sliding ladder was hooked to the top shelf for convenience.

In the Right Door:
A Butcher's Shop where bone, leather and meat can be made work of by Miss Téide or Miss Genova.

-A sign was hung on the door reading [Renovations in progress]
Logan_Miller

Re: Tricks & Giblets imaginarium: Butcher Shop and Alchemy

Post by Logan_Miller »

Having recieved a letter from Teide, about meeting at the new story, he walked through the main door slowly as he slowly scanned the room eyeing the room catiously to see if he could spot the one whom he currently tried to woo over. It was a little bit of a chilly morning that morning so he wore his dark leather waist coat and that hung over his white wool shirt. In case something was amiss, he had his silver weapons on him, from his throwing knives to his sword, the sheath that he kept under his coat on his back, although easy enough for him to grab it if needed. His hands were bound in leather strips so that he could hold the weapons in his hands.

Feeling the warmth of the shop as he entered the door as he stood by the door, he wondered where Teide might be. He thought about calling out her name, but he thought that if something was wrong that he would be giving away the fact that someone new had entered the shop. He slowly started walking towards the counter trying to stay in the darkness, which was a weapon in his arsenal as well when it came to fighting. He was trying to peek his head around the curtain to see if Teide was behind the left curtain.
Teide

Post by Teide »

All he found behind the left curtain was a top to bottom bookcase full of books. There was a rustle behind him and in the right curtain stood the small figure of what could only be Teide. She wore a dark cowl will purple trimming. The corners of the hood on each side were weighted down by a single dangling coin with a hole in the middle, to keep it over her head. Two thick dark strains of satin were crossed over her eyes. She wore light mage's robes of a similar color of nightshade edged with purple and laced with silver. Her left hand was bandage with black satin so you could not see her skin. As she smiled, silvery runes were etched into the skin of her cheeks and down her dark neck. They probably sketched all over her body so thin you wouldn't notice except shimmering in the flicking candle light. Her black hair was hidden under the hood but loose strains edged her dainty face. The hood had two slits cut into it so her pointed elven ears could poke through.

She lifted her right hand beckoned him to follow her adorned with a silver gem ring. She turned and walked down the dark corridor behind the right curtain. She did not bother with a mage light, torch or candle. Her eyes wrapped as they were, at this stage, were useless. His own eyes she could guess no stranger to darkness. She seemed a little taller and thinner than usual, alarming for one as slight as her. Teide would never be very big but she carried a presence that made her seem twice her size. Even as her steps were calm and confident, her foot falls were light and quick. Her twitching ears revealed she was well aware of her surroundings and alert. There was nothing lax about her composure but neither was there anything of alarm in her subtle expression. Silently she walked on confident her followed and the corridor led them to a single door. She placed the palm of her satin-bandaged left hand on the painted palm print on the door. Without a word the light behind the door flickered and little bit of smoke swished from under the door. It opened on it's own to a rather large and dimly lit meat room where caracasses and corpses of various animals and otherwise hung to dry. It was cold and had a single long, blood-stained with a butcher's knife and a notebook with a chair. Teide turned her head slightly to hear him better.

"Would you like a cup of tea Mister Miller to warm your bones?"
Logan_Miller

Post by Logan_Miller »

Having seen Teide again made him smile warmly, something that he had not done alot recently and before he could react she was beckoning to follow and before he could ask, "Why" she was already walking through the curtain so he just sighed and followed her. After he went through the curtain it was dark, darker then the room they were just in and he first had trouble focusing his eyes before closed his eyes for a second and held them shut before opening them again, his pupils now crimson red like blood, now allowed him to see in this dark corridor easier, and also allowed him to make sure he didn't trip over anything. As he walked with her, he wanted to say something, but he kept his mouth quiet, not knowing if she was even in the talking mood. He just wanted to know where she had been, it seemed she had disappeared off the map for a long time, something he was used to, but something felt different about her now. Something that he couldn't quite put his finger on, but he didn't say a word as they walked, just enjoying to be in her presence again.

As they walked down the corridor he could see a door facing them at the end of the hall and Logan thought they might be their goal. He zipped up his jacket a little higher and pulled it closer to him, feeling a cold shiver run down his spine, not sure if it was from the tempature that might be dropping in the hall or if it was some sort of warning for him. All he knew was that he was on edge, espically since Teide had mentioned a client wanting to meet with him. He kept his hand by his dagger, but said nothing until Teide opened the door. The smell of the bodies made his nose curl up, but he said nothing, he was used to death, but never had the bodies smelt so bad then. He finally had the chace to see her when she turned to him and asked about the tea. He shook his head.
"No thank you, although I could go for a kiss from a beautiful woman like yourself." He said grinning, thinking he might get lucky and her saying yes.
Teide

Post by Teide »

Teide remained standing where she was. Smiling to herself she said, "Mr. Miller always asking for some return of affection from the winter wolf. Aware her touch will disease the very marrow of his bones and freeze the blood from his veins. The poison is already too far advanced to hope for a cure. The darkness within him stirs." Teide holds out a twelve-sided dice, "Let Fate decide. As fate exists only to be changed." she casts the dice upon the table and let it roll and fall.

Roll(1d12)+0:
10,+0
Total:10

Teide never turned her head to see what it rolled but She bit her bottom lip. She chuckled. "A ten....that's interesting....I want to raise the roll and pull a card."

Teide draws a card and laughs as she places it on the table. "A single card spread is simple and you are in a good light today...luck is on your side Mr. Miller. Seems I have no choice."

The Chariot: Victory through might. Advancement through bold action. Change through force. Order established through vigilance. A trying situation mastered by balancing opposing forces against each other. Discipline, individual effort and endurance will turn the tide.

Teide walks over to him and feels for his jaw with her right hand and fingers his lips. To be sure where he was she got up on her tip toes and gave him a soft kiss. There was a tingling energy that passed between them subtly. A certain cold feeling that tickled down the spine. Teide was aware she probably smelled like nightshade and mistletoe due to her recent work in herbalism and stepped back unsure if a vampire's sense of smell was strong.
Logan_Miller

Post by Logan_Miller »

He watched her roll the die and then the card wondering what she had in store, and seeing the dice roll on ten and then the card on the chariot he had to hold back the laugh he had built up on the inside. Even with her face covered, with his eyes still crimson red, he could still see some features of the face that sometimes taunted him in his dreams, and it seemed that fate had allowed her soft lips to meet his for a second time now. As she approached him, thoughts swarmed in his head watching her every move, amazed that he was this lucky. Feeling her soft lips against his lips, he had to fight the urge to pull close for a kiss before she could have time to react, but he fought the urge due to fate allowing the kiss to happen. As he smiled as she got up on her tip toes and planted the kiss on his lips, he felt a spark between the two, nothing major, but something that he was able to notice and it made his heart pick up in beat as everything around him seemed to swirl. He was oblvious to everything around him except for the kiss and Teide beautiful face, until a cold chill ran down his spine, which shook him out of his state of wanting to hold their kiss and maybe even to kiss her again.

As she stepped back, he could smell a hint of mistole and nightshade, unsure if it was just from the room or if it was Teide, he smiled even bigger just seeing her again in front of him. Fighting the urge to wrap her in his arms, which she would probably stab him for, he stood there, probably looking like a fool with his teeth and fangs showing. He finally spoke though seeing the moment fleeting between the two.

Seems Fate was very grateful to me today, I doubt I could get that lucky again, but I doubt you took me to this lovely romatic carcass room to make out with the vampire that constantly is fighting for your love and attention. I believe you probably called me here for something? Perhaps to kill that demon who has been stalking you last time I saw you, wouldn't mind putting a dagger through his rib cage.

His thoughts going back to that night at the tavern lit a fire inside him, not of his passion for Teide, but the fact that the way the man with it had acted towards Teide, and it made his knuckles turn white under the leather banages around his hands as he tried to hide it with a smile, although really he was gritting his teeth, angry for bringing it up to his own thoughts.
Teide

Post by Teide »

Teide could not see what his face looked like but the fast heart rate betrayed himself to her. Even for a bounty hunter he was still too easy to read even to a blind girl. She flinched at the mention of that demon that wanted to make a meal of her. There was a mixture of emotions she could not explain. She heard the squeak of clenched leather. Twitching her nose Teide turned waving it off.

"I'm more concerned for the poor human that demon has imprisoned in his own body." she growled impatiently.

Teide walked towards the back of the room and unhooks a pulley. As she did a clothed corpse hanging on a meat hook like a frozen steak came into view. It was a pale-skinned dark clothed male with dead red eyes and his mouth hung open with sharp fangs. He was wearing what looked to be a sort of hired assassin's get up and his vacant gaze was frozen in terror.

"I'm not sure if he is really dead or just dead for now...as it goes with vampires....he paid me a visit during construction and what do you know about this?" she tosses him a note but all that was signed for who ordered the hit was a symbol.
Logan_Miller

Post by Logan_Miller »

Although his anger was still high, and his fists were still clenched at his side, he tried to regain his composure until Teide showed him the body. He was shocked, the assassin's that were in town, which he had learned from killing one of the messengers telling them to allow them permission to start attacking him had been stopped, which delay them for a while, but hearing that one actually went after Teide, he was shocked. How did they know about her, she had only stayed at his home once, but that was when she had collasped at the bar, and he had allowed her to rest as he slept on the floor. He blinked again, allowing his crimson red eyes to vanish and let his normal eyes refocus at the body, to make sure he was still seeing the same thing. Indeed it was, a body of a vampire, and he approached the body he caught the letter and opened it. He tried to hide his shock, but as he took the letter from the messenger he killed, he could see that the mark was the same....the same mark that killed his family, calling for the assassinations. He put both down on the table by the chair and went over to the body, thinking maybe if he was still alive that they might be able to get something out of him. His smell was not that good, but the body still seemed intact.

What did you kill him with? He asked still keeping a eye on the body, knowing when he had lost a lot of blood from his own body, he would fall into a death like coma that make him sleep for a few days if the injuries were that bad as they healed.
Teide

Post by Teide »

Teide listened the physical signs of his reactions. She frowned under the layers of silk and thread that covered half her face. Just as she thought....there was more to this than he was telling her currently. Teide had enough Fallen Mage Cultists, Vampire Hunters and Daemonic entities looking for her than she cared to admit. Yet the vampires had always been rather overly friendly with her...enough to be mistaken constantly as one. It was out of the ordinary to be hunted by them for once. So why not ask the Bounty Hunter who had a history of ticking them off.

"Let's just say he had an allergic reaction to me....and his essence was most delicious. He expected a little half elf and discovered just how cranky I can get." she smirked and removed some articles from the lock box next to the table. Two daggers and various other items she had found on him. She hoped to draw Logan's attention away from the corpse before he saw the chewed up knee or the clawed in gashes along his side somewhat hidden by dirt, the dark leather and dried blood. "It seems whoever sent the hit has been causing over troubles over the border the last couple years for a client of mine as well....someone influential and not too happy with this vampire's employers."
Logan_Miller

Post by Logan_Miller »

He walked around the body, something didn't seem right about it in his mind, but he couldn't tell if the body was alive. He continued to pace around it slowly, trying to examine the body closer to see if it lived when he heard the tools being laid out on the table and he looked over at them. Interrogations always got messy in his opinion, espically since he had a lot of practice with the people in the clan trying to kill him trying to learn information on them. He walked over to the table looking over the tools, picking up one of the daggers and inspecting the weight of it as he never had used one in a interrogation, he usually just pulled out the fangs or used his fists until the subject was interested in talking. Listening to Teide, he put the dagger down as he threw off his jacket over the chair, feeling a bit more chiller, but rubbing his arms a bit to warm them hearing Teide finish.

Well that makes two of us. The symbols match up on the letters, it is the same people that I am hunting, however it seems that they know about me and ordered a hit on me. I do hope they didn't target you as a way to get to me. The letter I picked off a messenger trying to enter the city had orders for the bounty hunters in the city to take out the hit on my life, but I do believe that after a little bit, they will either get a new message or they will just take me out. So I believe that me and your client might be able to work together to take out these bounty hunters as well as this clan that is plauging my life at the moment. I am just wondering if our friend here is alive to talk.

((Sorry about quick post, finals going on so I won't be on as much!))