Picnic at Widu Park

Moderator: Community Team

Majestic

Picnic at Widu Park

Post by Majestic »

Majestic walked around Widu exploring the town and found a nice park with a pond. He got an idea. A picnic He went to a carpenter to find out of there is a boat for sale.

Hello....I am wanting to buy a boat to go out on the lake with someone special to me in my heart. Do you have any for sale?

The carpenter responded to him.

Yes I do have one for sale its on the pond. It is 200 Frenzics for it.

He smiles and pays the carpenter then goes to buy some things for the picnic and some flowers for someone special. After finishing the shopping and putting a basket together. He went to Ermalyse's house and knocks on her door.
Ermalyse

Re: Picnic at Widu Park

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was looking thrue the window smiling softly looking in her gardens... washing her dishes from a little gathering she had...she suddenlly hears the door and leaves her dishes in the sink, she drys off hr hands with a towl and walk to the door.. As she opends it she see Majestic.. she smiles ...

Bonjour Majestic.. how are you today?

she steps back and showes him to come in..

comme in it is cold MR. Frost is not done with winter... she giggles...
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He sees the door opens and sees Ermalyse appears. He smiles seeing the beautiful lady. He hands a bouquet of beautiful flowers. He enters inside and spoke in a calming and gentle voice.

Bonjour Ermalyse. I am well thank you. How are you today demoiselle? Well I would like to take you on a picnic out at the park. There is a small building near the lake that we can use for our picnic. There is a fireplace in the building that we can use to heat the building. You interested in having a picnic at the Park?

He shows Ermalyse the basket he put together. He pulls out a bottle of Wallahian Wine to show her that he has wine for both of them.

I even brought some wine that you are familiar with.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

She looks amaized and smiles when she see the bouquet of flowers.. Where have you found these? Mr Frost has frozen all living plants in the land... She hurries to fined a flower pot to put them in water.. she puts the vase on her living room table...
Bonjour Ermalyse. I am well thank you. How are you today demoiselle? Well I would like to take you on a picnic out at the park. There is a small building near the lake that we can use for our picnic. There is a fireplace in the building that we can use to heat the building. You interested in having a picnic at the Park?
I would love to Majestic.. I always love to spend time with my friends...

She smiles as he showes her the basket of food,
I even brought some wine that you are familiar with.

Her smile became brighter as she see the wine...

Let me get my cape.. I shall be there in no time..

She walks up the stairs to her room and goes in her closet... she pulls out a pale blue with red borders cape made of fur. She puts it on her shoulders and runs down the stairs... there we can go now..she pulls up the hood to cover her head and opends the door ...
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He offers his arm to Ermalyse and took her to the Pond. The pond was a very good size one.

On one side of the pond was a small cabin

He smiles at Ermalyse as the enter the cabin and there was a fireplace lit already. He had it lit just before getting Ermalyse.

In the middle of the room was a small picnic table with Candles lit. He set the basket down on the table.

Last there was a violinist playing music. He smiles and offers to take her coat off.

May I have this dance before we sit down and eat?
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse looks in amizment as she see all the work he put for this little outting she blushes and looks at him with a smile...

You didnt have to Majestic... thank you it looks verry nice...

She looks again not beliving her eyes and stands there not quit knowing what to do...
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He takes her hand and dances around the room enjoying the moment with her. He looks in her eyes and smiles. One thing he knew something that he remembered.

Ermalyse...I do not know if you remember. I know you do remember being locked in that tower. But there is one thing..I do remember as well. Well...I....was ummm a slave there.....I was kidnapped from Cork when I was a young lad. It was me who helped you escaped but I received severe punishments from.....that.....but during that time...we had grow so close to each other which is why I am here in Widu. I had made a promise to you that I would find you and be with you. It took me a long time to tell you this. But...your father....can....find you...in a way that you may or may not believe. He has so much corrupted evil power. One thing.....there is no chance of him turning back to the goodness he once was.

He sighs...in remembering his days as a slave. One thing he knew that there was a special necklace that was only reserved for him and her. It would show that they were together in that tower.

Well...I have this special necklace and so do you. It is one of a kind. Only you and I have it......no one else does. It is our connection to each other. If I remember....you had promised me that something good will come out of it if we met again. Ermalyse....I have longed for you for many years. My mind and heart was for you...I fought and almost died for you and your people.

He pulls out his necklace to show her and points the other necklace that she was wearing.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

She was dancing and smiling having fun with her friend when he stoped and looked at her and started to telle a story... her memorie vaguely came back and saw everything rolling like a movie in hr head she looked at the necklace and smiled brightly she jumped to his neck...

Majestic... I remember, and yes something wonderful will happened never I will lose my best friend.. the one guy I always feelt like a brother...
She cried of joy to have finaly foud her best friend, and brother... I thaught I have lost you for ever.. she took him by the hand and braught him to a place to sit.. Telle me all that has happened to you... I whant to know all ... she looked at him with intrest ready to hear every word her hd to say.. tears of joy still rolling down her cheeks, smiling more then brightly...
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He smiles at Ermalyse. He took out some glasses and the bottle of wine and pours wine in the glasses. He hands her one so she could drink while listening.

It is a quite a long of a story. Well it starts back when I was living in Cork as a young boy when Cork at one time was a growing town before being destroyed and is now rebuilt. The Braeden Family lived there many years even after the town was destroyed. Our family what they called themselves semi dark...yes they use magics....I am more of a healer Earth Element I do use magics too. But however...

He takes a sip of his wine before continuing. Then pulls out some food and place them on plates. He hands a plate to Ermalyse then gives her some silverware.

Look at the silverware...the letter b...for Braeden. Lets continue on...one fateful day...I was outside in the forest nearby the Braeden estate....searching for some herbs to study and practice my magics. Suddenly there was a black void surrounding the forest myself and few of the young ones got drawn into this void and transported us to Wallahian island? It was an island was it not? First thing I can remember was that we were taken to a castle meeting the King which I saw you for the first time. He had ordered us to be slaves and be taken over the mountains where they had kept other slaves. So they took us there and chained our legs to prevent from us escaping. However....they had...told us if we were good and do things the right way...they would let us free....they lied....all but me did not do things the right way. But it was me getting all the punishment but they let those go free only 3 at a time a week but they always replaced them by capturing more. Are you getting this so far?

He takes a bite of his food as he waits for her response and drinks his wine.
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He decided to continue on.

Anyhow....I learned out to pick locks and was able to get out of my shackles. That was when I started to visit you in the tower. One thing I could not do was enter the same room as you were or the guards would have noticed. We sat by the door every night which was best. We would talk to each other about everything. My heart ached so bad for you being locked up in the tower so I had planned to help you. But one day I had found out that you were to be executed by your father which was very cruel of him so I knew I had to get you out. So it was 2 days before your execution I got you out. I took you to this one spot 'The Crossroads' where there was a secret tunnel for you to go through along with Jaques is that his name? I could not go with you because I had a duty to do and that was to help your family escape as well. Well we have a small problem

He pulls out a paper and hands it to her for her to read.

This paper is from you before you left. See the princess seal? That was your last duty as a Princess. There was a promise you had made...but I won't hold it against you. It is up to you if you want to keep the promise. Well you had promised me you'd marry me if we ever saw each other. The reasoning behind it was because we had both fell in love and I had helped you make your escape. But like I said...it is up to you. By the way one more thing.

He pulls out another piece of paper and gives it to her. He gets up and walks near the fireplace and watches the flames.

This paper is from your mother....her last time doing her duty as Queen. She blessed us and gave us permission to do so. Well during the time I was visiting you...I visited your mother as well. She grew quite fond of me. So when I showed her the paper and she decided to bless us. However reading on....it says if it is someone else...he must go through your Uncle Nolman and the oldest brother Aiden and get their permission.