Picnic at Widu Park

Moderator: Community Team

Azio-Florin

Re: Picnic at Widu Park

Post by Azio-Florin »

He had quietly gone out, hood covering his face and a pure white that mad him almost invisible in the snowy background. Azio walked to the lake, the part which was still frozen. A small boat had gone through the less frozen ice, he shrugged not knowing who it was. He began to ice skate on the frozen ice, moving from side to side gracefully. He began to hum a wahallian ballad. One which he had sung long ago, one which his own mother had sung to him. Hiding from reality in the darkness, a sweet voice forges that special bond to last for eternety.

Azio began to sing the wahallain Ballad.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was listening to her friend and read the letters.. She remembered to have gave a letter of promiss to the one that sang to her every day... She remebered their little basket and the little passage where they used to send things to heach other with the rope and basket... She never saw his face but Majestic had her necklace... It Has to Be him.. she thinks to her self.. But then he showed her the sec letter the one from her mother One phrase was weired to her.. It when against all their familly belived in.. freedom of choice and respect of others choices.. She shruged and said to her self... Mabe Mother just was worried... Befor she could Answer she heared a familier voice but most of all a famillier song... She Looked at Majestic a little puzziled.. If he has the cross and my letter.. why do I hear someone else singing are song she thaught to her self...

She got up as like if she was enchanted walked to the voice.. She opened the door of the cabin and whent to the Lake.. At her surprise she see Azio skating and singing... she smiles softly and with her angelique voice started to
Sing with him... she looked at him as she was singing to see his reaction....
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

His heart began to race as that same angel voice spoke the words of the song. He looked around madly searching for the source of such a beautiful voice. To his surprise he saw erma, watching him and singing as she got closer.. His mouth wide open, he hadnt noticed that he was heading straight for the land. He fell onto the cold snow. Her voice seemed to be coming nearer and nearer, was she getting closer ? He thought.

So many memories came rushed back to his mind, like waves constantly crashing into the shores. He remembered, the hiding and finding a friend in the darkness. He remembered the bond which had been as strong as his and Erma's. He thought, could it be ? Coud it truely be that the girl had been Erma ? He got up and saw erma, he smiled warmly.

He sung the final words with Erma"Sous le vent.."

"Erma.. is..." he held both of her hands.. "Are you... that..girl ... who I used to talk to .. .. I..I.." his mind was filled with so many thoughts and memories he could barely talk.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was looking at him in surprise.. but it explained alot.. their attachement...her getting butterfly in her stomac when he is close...The feeling like she knew him since forever..But she had confusion too what about Majestic and the necklace...she then heard a noise and got worried for Azio a second as he crashed to the snow...She whent to go help him, but saw he got up un hurt he looked at her and he was smiling warmly as he sang the last words with her

Sous le vent....

She thaught to her self.. their was only one boy in the littlile hiding place but now I have to.. She didnt understand or what to do.. she then feelt Azio hands taking her, she looked at him as all her feelings came back she squezeesed gently his hand
"Are you... that..girl ... who I used to talk to .. .. I..I.."
She Looked at him smiling tenderly

I remember a boy.. that used to sing.. I remember a boy that used to telle me all will be well.. I remember a boy that I never saw his face, but are attachment was the most powerful Magic I know.. She squeezed his hand softly once more. But now I have two.. one is not who they say they are... Azio? my friend, My dearest friend... she looked at him with tenderness in her eyes...come with me I whant to show you someone... she sighs and some things... She takes his hand and leds him to the cabin where Majestic was waiting..
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Whilst Erma led him to the cabin, Azio quietly thought to himself. So many memories, he tried to make sense of them tried to arrange them in order. He remembered, hiding. Hiding from reality. Had it been this long ago ? A fear grabbed onto Azio's stomach threatening to pull it out. So many memories what, why. He felt as if he was back in those days. Where he used to hide, were an delicate voice used to speak to him.

As Erma led him into the Cabin Azio recognised the man. Majestic. In his hand, a cross. Something seemed to be familliar about it. The same fear rode into his stomach, he felt like falling to the floor. Could it be ...

"That...that is... the unique De la Croix Pendant..it was given... given to me.. and taken.. taken by another boy... loyal to the King.. one who held so much desire and demand..." he held onto Erma's hand as if affraid. He looked at Majestic, not beleiving it was true. "You!" he shouted " Your the one who tore it away from me ... kept it for yourself !" He let go of Erma's hand and grabbed Majestic by the collor. "You are the one that tore me away from her all those years ago !" He felt another a shivering coldness creep up his spin, Aisu. He could hear him, go on do it. Hit him! Azio shook his head, a tear rolling down, he abrutly let go of Majestics collor and stepped back a few steps away. Aisu's presense was strong, he could feel his aura mixing with his. Hate, pure and utter hate.

"I was the boy who used to hide from reality, under those bricks. I was the one to talk to a girl whom I knew not her face ... the only contact I had was the scent of her perfume on the bucket and rope which let us exchange items. We were there, two lonely souls. One trapped and the other lost. I made a poem... it is still in my mind... I remember it ... and she..she gave me a pendant... she told me .. it was unique. I wore it, full of joy knowing that I had a freind... then when I met another boy .. older then me by only a few years.. that boy saw my pendant.. jealous I suppose he had been.. jealous that the myterious girl in the tower had given it to me ... he tore it off... he tore it away.. because of him .. I lost that connection ... then my parents died.. I hid.. then one day the mysterious girl was no longer there .. nor was the boy ..."

He let his Ice katana form in his hand, he would show Majestic. Show that his words were the truth. "A special bond... was made between myself and the mysterious girl... I know now that.. the girl was Erma... which would explain.. the bond we already have .. and so many other things... watch Majestic...watch and be jealous once more !"

He turned to Erma.

"Please.. show him your flame ... show him that our bond is truly unbreak able.. let your flame and my ice work in perfect harmony..."
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

No I never took it from you. Her mother gave it to me. However to prove that I am who I am. The 2 necklaces that she and I wear when it combines it shines like a diamond in the sky only magics can do that however in that stone is something you will see. Ermalyse....stand here please.

He places his necklace against hers and it glowed in the darkness and a spirit form of her mother appears.

The day I left.....your mother died. But prior to her death before I left and you left I was able to talk to her she had a wizard to put her spirit in these stones. ONLY she can say who is the real one. However I can not steal Ermalyse's seal or her mother's seal. They were very well protected only her mother had them protected. So as you can see the seals...its the real seal but Ermalyse you do recognize your handwriting and your mothers as well. However there is 2 other persons who might remember me is Jacques and Aiden. Now Aiden I remember him very well he was a close friend of mine. The reason behind this is to prevent the fake person. However Azio......YOU are her half brother...this I know.....I have faced her, Aiden's and your father and came close to killing him. And many times I have come to his throne and seen you standing next to him. One thing I can prove that i was a slave. Each slave had a number tattooed on their bellies *lifts his shirt to show the number* Not only that the scars and cuts as well *takes his shirt off to show the cuts and scars.* One thing that your father could never do was make me kneel down to bow to him. I HAD no RESPECT or HONOR for your father. I decided not to because of a plan she had told me. However there is one special song that I know how to sing. This is the song her mother used to sing to her when she was a baby.

He starts to sing as song in the Wallahian language that her mother taught him. A baby lullaby.

This cross was given to me from her mother...the one u have and STILL have and its hidden on your body...its fake...your father gave it to you.

He lifts Azio's shirt and pulls out the cross that was hidden on him.

This cross is fake want to know how I know that? These stones do not shine like they are supposed to do. Take a look on Ermalyse's bracelet...the stone on there shines....and this cross I have in my hands are the real stones. The cross you have are fake. Not only that if I throw this down it will shatter in pieces.

He started to throw and stops and realizes it is a trap.

WHOA.....I cannot do that.....why you Azio....you are helping your father to steal her soul from her.

He holds on to it and thinks how to get rid of it properly. So he grabbed Ermalyse's hand and takes off as soon as they exited out of the house they stopped and he saw something he recognized. He curses under his breath. A black void surrounding the town of Widu.

Curses....he's here.....your father that is....that void.....I know that void....been in it too many times. Come we need to go to your house but need to stop at my garden....need some things to lure your father out of that void.

They run to his garden....he grabbed 12 orchids and some potions then they ran to her house.

Please Ermalyse believe me....I know all about this void.....I hate it....they forced me to do things I did not want to...but the last time...I fought but came close to killing him. Let us get in the house...must set a trap for your father.
Sammael

Post by Sammael »

Sammael had not seen his sister, Ermalyse, in a long time. So, he decided on a clear evening to head over to her home and see if she was alright. Walking down the winding path, past a few groves, he felt an eery feeling. It was a feeling he could not shake or recognize, a feeling that did not sit well with him. Nearing his sister's home, Sammael could see a black void blocking his way. Scratching his head, he glared at this dark magic. He started to walk around the perimeter of the void, but found himself back where he started.

Hmm....what could be this strange thing that keeps me from my beloved sister? He hears some faint voices from behind the void, one female and two male. The female voice he could recognize as his sister, one of the male voices sounded like Azio. Sammael remembered Azio from a distant past, and knew him to be a decent person. Amladris! Yes, I need my brother, Amladris. He will know what to do about this black void.

Sammael glares at the black void one last time before heading out to look for Amladris. Stay strong my sister, I will soon return with help. We will not be long!
AdrianMist

Post by AdrianMist »

The night was cold, very cold and his breath came in wisps that circled and traveled through the air before dissipating. After he had arrived that day at the estate, he had seen his sister. The first time in over 15 years, it had been a long time for them, and brought back many memories of good times. He recalled as he walked a song he'd sung to her, one of his favorites and hers, she had gone off he'd been told by the servants with a young man. He had been a little disappointed as he'd wanted to spend some time with her, but he also knew he'd see her again. He was walking through a path in the woods, the snow crunched beneath his boots as he began to sing aloud this song, he had a good voice, it was a deep bass voice, and he could softly croon the words. He began to sing...

Il avais un garçon
Étrange et enchanté
Ils disait il vayagais au loins, très loins
Audessus terre et Mers
Il etais gêner
trist de regard
Mais très sage
oui il étais

Un jours
Un jours magique il passais sur mon chemains
pendant il racontais de plusieur aventure, de fous et de Rois
His me dit
"la plu grande leçons
Tu apprendra
est d'aimer
et d'être aimer
en retour

(For those who do not read French)

There was a boy
A very strange enchanted boy
They say he wandered very far, very far
Over land and sea
A little shy
And sad of eye
But very wise
Was he

And then one day
A magic day he passed my way
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

(instrumental interlude)

"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

He remembered singing it before she'd left Wahalla, he could from his path in the forest see a light in the distance, a cabin he supposed. He was curious about it, he felt a quickening in his spirit, he had few bonds with people he could feel that with, each one felt a little different, this one meant Ermalyse his sister, that she needed him. He continued down the path, heading for the light of the cabin, somehow he knew that she would be there.
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

Zachrin please lock this thread thanks
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris is home reading a book .As he falls asleep a voice come in his head .Amladris,Amladris,Sammael Ermalyse cant reach hear .Amladris look thru his mind he feel something he never felt before .Something strang confusion, he see Ermalyse face .
Ermalyse has a problem i feel her .How did she get into my mind .

He close his eyes and see a park Ermalyse in a confusing mood Majestic holding her Azio tring to talk to her and Sammael trying to reach her.He look ferther in his mind and see a black void.Amladris kno that he has to go.He start opening the void and there he goes.

Outside in the park a dark void stand on the grownd sudenly fire flam to the hole and a dark form arrive.He is all in fire .As he apears,the void close and slowly the fire disapire .It is Amladris he look around and see Majestic holding Ermalyse and Azio and behide him Sammael .

Wath is going on .