(ORP) ..At the Edge..

Moderator: Community Team

Wyllow

Re: (ORP) ..At the Edge..

Post by Wyllow »

Following him, with her hand in his, they begin to make their way. 'Yes, lets.' She said with a smile.

At his question, she didn't answer right away.. She hadn't thought about what she would wear in the water. She normally just wore her undergarment into the water, but that might not be appropriate.. She tried not to think too much on that. They were both adults.. 'No, I don't need anything... If you have some towels, I think we will be set.' His last comment made her feel good about herself. 'I am looking forward to it too.'

It amazed her how at ease she had become with Tuv. So much so that she couldn't imagine her life without him these days. He was pleasant and easy to get a long with. Thoughtful and kind.. There were bound to be bumps in the road for them, but she didn't mind that. He had her heart and that was all that mattered. Everything else was trivial.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuvoria enjoyed the walk back to his place going hand in hand with Wyllow. He was relieved that he had told her of his past and his concerns about what may happen in that regards. He had been afraid of how it would affect his relationship with Wyllow, a beautiful woman that had captured and captivated every bit of his existence. When they arrived at his place, he quickly set to gathering a basket, some towels, a couple of wooden plates and goblets, and some of the left overs from the feast that Wyllow had prepared for the two of them and Gawain. Tuvoria also quickly grabbed the remaining bottle of wine and added it to the basket. Then planting a light kiss on Wyllow's lips, he asked her 'Shall we?" He then led her out to the meadow and to the pond at the base of the hill near where he and Gawain had gone fishing.

"Well my love what do you think of this secluded spot. I found this spot one morning after wandering about after i had done my morning ritual. I love the beauty and serenity that this place offers."

Tuvoria then began finding a nice spot in the shade to set up the picnic basket that could also provide a spot to dry anything that might get wet.

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Tuvoria seemed much more relaxed now, and she was glad for that. She still thought about things, but it didn't feel like a pressure pressing in upon them. She knew that she would always be true to him, as well as honest and truthful. She believed that he felt the same.

When they arrived at his house, they were quick in their gathering items, though Tuvoria gathered up most of it. She felt like a school girl that was skipping out on her studies. And it felt marvelous. She smiled as he kissed her and they set off. As they walked, she thought about his kiss, and how soft and sweet it had been.

They crossed the meadow, then headed into an area she had never explored before. And as it opened up she let out a soft gasp. 'Oh this is perfect! What a beautiful place. I love it!' She felt a giggle fill her chest and erupt as he turned to search for a spot for their picnic. She couldn't help herself. She ran toward the waters edge, and being mindful that he wasn't looking just then, she stripped down to her chemise and quickly entered the water, abandoning her dress and shoes upon the grass.

When she dove in, the cold of the water stole her breath away and she surfaced with a gasp. The smile upon her face couldn't be matched. She had always loved to swim and that wouldn't change anytime soon.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuvoria finished setting up the towels and the picnic area as he heard Wyllow run into the water. He then quickly undressed down to his small clothes and ran to the water jumping in close to where Wyllow was. As he surfaced, he smiled and tossed his hair back, before he swam over to Wyllow, wrapped his arms about her and planted a kiss. Then saying "I love you", Tuvoria picked her up and tossed her into the water.

Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

She laughed lightly as he surfaced. She watched as he tossed his hair back and then swim toward her. His arms were warm around her and the chill of the water seemed to vanish. They had been close before, but never this close. Her arms came around his neck as he kissed her, and she smiled inwardly. How she loved this man to the very core. But all too soon, suddenly she was being lifted, then tossed back into the water.

'Oh You!' She gasped as she resurfaced. 'What an trick.. get my confidence by saying I love you, then tossing me like that!' She laughed, of course as she was quite playful. Swimming to him quickly she made her way to his backside and made an attempt to dunk him under in revenge. All the while she laughed, then dashed away, kicking her feet hard so that she could escape any retaliation. Playing in the water like this was like dancing in rays of sunshine. There was no end to the warmth she felt when she was around Tuvoria.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuvoria came up out of the water laughing and smiling. He quickly splashed water in Wyllow's direction before diving under the water and giving chase after her.

"What say you Wyl, truce?"

Tuvoria then rolls onto his back and floats on the surface of the water watching the clouds and the birds.

Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Laughing historically, she tried her best to keep away, but he gave a good chase. She splashed water back at him and squealed with delight when water came her way. 'Give up? Are you kidding me? Never!' She watched as he turned on his back and floated. She decided then that he was a vision to behold there.. floating the way he was. She splashed him again and grinned an invitation. She didn't want him getting to comfortable.

For now it was wonderful to forget about life and just be happy in their own little world. And there was no end to her laughter as she swam away from him. It felt so good being in the cool water.. Her limbs welcomed the chance to glide through the water.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Laughing as Wyllow's splash caught him, Tuvoria ducked under the water, then came up bringing both arms forward hoping to send a large splash towards her. He smiled playfully at Wyllow as he considered how blessed he had been. He stood there a moment just watching the water drip off her and how the sun played with the drops of water in her hair. His heart began to melt and stir as he pondered a future with her. A future and a sense of peace that he had been longing for ever since he set out from his homeland.

" I do swear Wyl, you seem to become more beautiful inside and out each passing day. I was just thinking, perhaps somewhere alongside this pond area would be a good spot to plant our acorn seeds. What do you think? Don't worry I'll let you answer before I send another barrage of water your way."

Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

She turned back to look at him just at the same time a new wave of water hit her perfectly in the face. She closed her eyes tight just in time as the water drenched her. Drops clung to her eyelashes when she opened them finally and again she let out laughter. She could feel water as it dripped off her nose.. her ear lobes and chin, not to mention her soaked hair. He was certainly good at this game. She smirked at him, and swam towards him with no real purpose in mind.

She listened as he spoke, and blushed at his kind words. Then gasped. Finding her footing, as the waters depth came up to near her shoulders. 'Oh my word.' She looked around then. The place was perfect. Their water fight forgotten, she moved nearer to him. '... This place, it would be perfect.. Oh Tuv, I think this is the right spot...' She looked around again, with amazement upon her face, then corrected herself. 'I mean, not this spot right here..' she said, with a smile. 'But yes, here..' She said quietly as she halted next to him, still looking at the shore and surrounding area.

The two acorns were so important to her. She turned to look up at him then, being so near him and smiled. He knew how to sing to her heart without even trying.. and the acorns. She remembered fondly the day he given them to her.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

"I felt the same way about this place. I just love coming here."

Tuvoria then wraps his arms around Wyllow as he looks into her eyes.

"I've always thought that this was a special and beautiful place. It is even more so now that I can share it with you. I haven't felt this good and at peace in a long time. You make me feel alive again and have brought forth my connection to nature in a way that I could never imagine."

Tuvoria then gives Wyllow a long, deep, passionate kiss as the waters of the pond flow around them. As he kissed her he could feel the connection between them growing as he heart and stomach did flips within him. For the first time that he could remember he could care less about the world around him and what was happening. All that mattered to him was Wyllow and having her in his arms and in his life.

"Well my love, shall we swim some more or would you like to lay out in the sun and enjoy some of the things we brought along?"