(ORP) ..At the Edge..

Moderator: Community Team

Wyllow

Re: (ORP) ..At the Edge..

Post by Wyllow »

She smiles up at him as his warm arms surround her. Leaning into him, she draws in more of his warmth from the length of his body. His gaze captures her heart as it always has. 'It is wonderful here.' She whispers in agreement. Her smile only widens as he speaks sweetly to her. And she feels every word as it seems filled with such emotion that only the two of them could understand of each other.

As his lips fall to hers, his passion and emotions seem to make the kiss blossom past a simple kiss, and she responds without thought letting the kiss take her on a ride only dreams could imagine. It was as if they were everywhere and nowhere.. suspended in time that was frozen in a place where beauty and light were so embellished that no shade of darkness could ever penetrate.

When the kiss ended, she felt stunned and almost dumbfounded. They had kissed before, but nothing like this. Nothing so brain screamingly fantastic as that had been. His voice came through the fog like a beacon searching for something in the dark. And after a second she she found her voice. '... Oh, um, yes, lets enjoy the sun.. ' She smiled up at him, then felt her cheeks warm. Turning she moved away from him. As she exited the water, the thin fabric of her undergarment clung to her full length, while nothing could be seen clearly, her profile was very defined. At the realization, she quickened her pace to retrieve a towel to cover herself.

Settling in the sun she found the warmth of the rays delightful.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuvoria let go of Wyllow when she said yes to the food and he paused to watch her walk out of the water. He became entranced and mesmerized by her as she emerged from the water. The way the water fell off of her and the way her cloths hugged her body only worked to highlight her beautiful figure. As he stood watching, feelings began to grow in him that he had never truly experienced before. Feelings he knew deep within that he could not act upon just yet. Seeking to bring his mind back into focus, Tuvoria dove under the water, as he moved to the edge of the pond. As he rose out of the pond, he attempted to wring out some of the water from his hair as he made his way to where the towels were located. He then wrapped his towel around his waste, took a seat in the sun next to Wyllow, and then poured them each a glass of wine. Passing a glass to Wyllow he smiled lovingly towards her.

"Here you are my love. I honestly don't know which is more beautiful, this day or you. I could easily and happily spend the rest of my days right here with you."

Tuvoria then took a good sip of his wine, set the glass down, and rolled over onto his back as he looked up at the sky.

"There is truly something about you Wyl, that makes me feel whole, safe, and complete. Around you all of my defenses seem to melt away. When I left home, I prided my self on my being an introvert and stoic. Around you, I seem to be anything but. I wish today will never end, but I can see by reading the sky, that soon you must go out for a night hunting, correct?"

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Taking the glass, she smiled at him, then blushed at his compliment. 'That would be nice, but probably a little impractical, hmm?' She teased then took a sip from her glass as he did the same. He then shifted his position, then paid her another compliment. She would never tell him, but she didn't think she would ever get used to being complimented, though it was so very nice.

'I am glad that I am able to bring you some enjoyment.' She reached out and touched his arm lightly with a finger tip, nonchalantly, a smile played on her lips when she looked at him. She couldn't help the way he made her feel, and apparently it was similar to the way she made him feel. 'I enjoy every moment with you too, Tuv. You are my sunshine.. my little ray of hope.' She said then. He still created butterflies in her stomach when she looked at him. There was no denying that she was head over feet for him, and always would be. If nothing else, she knew that there wasn't anyone else that could ever make her feel the kind of happiness he brought to her.

However, what he said was true though. 'Yes, soon.' She said softly. A thought came into mind though.. something he had said some time ago, but she hadn't forgotten it. Her brows furrowed with the decision to say something, but decided she wasn't sure. It would be nice to have him with her on a hunt, sometime.. She thought to herself. Just on her normal hunts.. The others, were still too dangerous.. But still, she wanted to ask. 'If.. if you ever want to come with me .. ' She began, not sure how he would really feel about it. Of course it wasn't really anything that was needed, and after his past he had shared with her, wasn't certain if that was something he would even be interested in.

Her hunts usually consisted of going after the menacing critter that plagued the land, however that didn't have to be the target. It was the transformation and the needed run that she was after during her lighter moments of transformation that she needed. It curbed a larger threat that grew every day... and kept her involuntary changings in check so that she could keep control over herself and feel like she was in charge over her own body.

She took another sip from her glass after a moment or two..
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuvoria was happy feeling the warmth and love coming from Wyllow as they sat in the meadow drying off and enjoying each others company. He was half daydreaming when he heard her mention the hunt. It took him a moment to comprehend that she was inviting him into this deeper, hidden, very personal side of who she was.

"I would be honored to go on the hunt Wyl. I want to spend more time with you and if our futures are to merge into one unity, I need to know and understand you in this other state. In the past when I encountered those that had, um, changed, it was normally in a heated battle situation. I want, no I need, to understand more of who you are once you are changed. This way I can help to ensure both of our safeties as well as help you to keep things hidden until such time as you wish to reveal this side of yourself. However, for now let us not worry about that. Let us just enjoy this beautiful day and each other without worries about what others may say or do."

Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

She smiled at his reply, and nodded, though her eyes were closed as she took in the warmth of the sun like a cat on a windowsill. She wanted him to know every bit of her life, same as she wanted to know everything there was to know about him. It just fit. Everything about them always seemed right and exactly what she wanted. He had come along and reminded her that she could live.

'Yes, lets.' She said finally, and let the air fall silent for a while. She felt so complacent and whole when she was with him. And it didn't matter where ever it was they were.

After a good while, she spoke again after taking a sip of the wine once more. 'You know.. I think I might try my hand at brewing.' It was an idea that came to her out of thin air. And she chuckled at the randomness in which the comment came, however the glass in her hand was the culprit of the idea that had formed. She wondered how she might like brewing.. She wasn't a huge fan of drink, especially ales and other spirits, however, there was a recipe she had come across that did seem quite simple.. which required potatoes, and plenty of them. 'I bet it would have been interesting to have seen how the first person discovered fermented drinks..' She mused out loud, not really sure where her line of thinking was taking her. She just knew that she was feeling incredibly relaxed and happy to be where she was.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Raising an eyebrow, Tuvoria turned towards Wyllow.

"Brewing, that could be interesting indeed. It probably started by someone watching how birds and squirrels behaved after eating berries that had been on the vine to long. Any particular style or type of beverage in particular? I'm pretty sure that if you need help selling your wares, I could talk with Meridoc to see if he could help."

Tuvoria rolled back over, placed his arms under his head and looked up at the clouds and after a brief pause began to speak again.

"I must say Wyl, that the last several days of having both you and Gawain around my place has been great. I had always considered myself an introvert and looked forward to just being alone by myself. However, I don't think I could handle the lack of company and conversation again. I do truly want you to be a major part of my life. Have you ever considered moving closer to town or having two places?"

Wanting to see the reaction in her eyes, Tuvoria rolled over onto his side, looked Wyllow in the eyes and lightly brushed her hair back as he began to continue.

"I was thinking perhaps if we are to truly be together, that we could set up your current place as a hunting lodge and safe house for when you need to change form. The rest of the time you could stay at my place and have the spare room which Gawain was using. Then if we are sure that our spirits are to be united we can rearrange the living arrangements."

Tuvoria slowly took his hand back and rested it in front of his chest hoping that Wyllow would not see the nervous fear welling up inside of him and the hope that she would not run off insulted by what he had stated.

Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

She smiled as she listened to him talk about birds, then talks on his friend. His thoughts intrigued her when it came to her possible brewing, but his next thoughts caused her to still.

She waited for him to continue before she could say anything, that was if she could say anything at all. She smiled finally, glad that he wanted her in his life. 'I can't say as I have thought on having two places...' She started, but his actions cause her to hush as he rolls to the side and seems to look at her closely.

'Oh.' She said softly as what he was stating started to sunk in. 'Oh!' Her eyes grew big as he finished what he was saying. His hand had barely brushed against her when he moved her hair back away from her face, .. it sent shivers down her spine. And she felt herself blush before him. 'That.. does make some form of sense.' It was the first thing that stupidly popped out of her mouth and it immediately made her redden profusely before him. However, it wasn't an acceptance to his offer, and she wasn't sure how she reveal that just yet. It wasn't that she didn't want to, she did so very much want to be with him, but she had to be sure that it was what he really wanted. What he would always want.

She already felt so very connected to him, and if they chose this path, there would be no turning back for her. He had to understand that. She understood that some people felt the need to see if one was compatible with each other.. she got that, however, she wasn't that kind of person. Not anymore. There was an underlying change that had taken place within her, and if she allowed herself to live under his roof, she would then essentially have to admit to herself that she had chosen him. For life. It sounded so simple, but wasn't all at the same time, and a small war waged inside of her.

She looked to him then, and she smiled with tenderness. She loved him beyond everything she had ever known. It was possible she didn't have to give into the ways of her altered life, but could she be so casual and not go insane? 'Tuv.. I need to ask if you understand what it is you are suggesting..' She stammered a bit, because she knew he was a smart and capable man. But she had to be sure. 'By asking me to live under the same roof as you, if I were to agree, it would mean more than what you may be suggesting.' There was also propriety to think on, but that at the moment was the least of her worries. She tried to sound logical in it all, but it fell rather flat, which caused her to rush forth. 'I.. am not saying no. I think if I must be truthful, it is something that would delight me beyond belief, but with something like that it would mean my heart was fully given, and there would be no going back for me. Can you understand what I am saying?' She wanted to blurt out something she knew would sound stupid to him.. like the lives of Swans... or more close to it than that... the lives of Wolves and how they chose their partners for life, but she knew it would sound so very dramatic and clingy... and desperate, she finally admitted to herself. Pathetic?

There was a ticking inside of her that she couldn't exactly explain other than it was now a part of her and something she hadn't counted on when they had first met. She wasn't even sure she understood everything that she was saying at the moment and it was all a rush and frightening all at the same moment.

She took his hand and held it in her lap. She looked down at it, because she couldn't meet his eyes just yet, she only hoped that what she had said made sense in some way. That if he still needed time to be sure, that that was alright. It was better to be sure than to be crushed later on.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuvoria greatly knew the gravity of the situation and sat up putting his legs in front of him. He was excited and nervous at the same time. His stomach felt like every possible butterfly in Keine was residing in it. He gently took one of Wyllow's hands into his before taking a deep breadth and continuing.

"Indeed Wyl, I do know the depths and the full meaning of what I said and asked. I have been thinking on this for a bit. It was one of the reasons that I broke down and showed up at the door of your bakery. I love you Wyl and I have never felt more complete or alive than when I am with you. I know you value your independence, which is why I don't want to force anything upon you. I want this to be something you are comfortable. I value friendships and commitments and do not enter into either lightly. Meridoc can attest to that. I only left the Long Patrols because of what I was becoming on the inside. I didn't like the darkness I saw there. I miss many of those guys I traveled with."

Pausing to comfort and ease his stomach, Tuvoria took a deep breath and continued.

"Of all the friendships I have ever had, I value yours the most. I want you in my life for as long as the Mages will allow us. I want to see where we can go and what we can do together. I've female friends, but never have I been intimate with any. Nor have I ever felt this desire to surrender part of myself to anyone or care for anyone as I do when I am around you. One partner till the end of time is what I believe in. I hope that perhaps that it might be you."

Fearing that his emotions and quivering stomach would get the best of him, Tuvoria lay back down on his back and looked over at Wyllow.

"I hope you can understand this my love, and that I haven't freaked you out. I'll shut up now, because I am so nervous that my stomach is doing twists and turns as we speak."

Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

As he took her hand, she slowly looked up at him. She admired his handsome face, but her intent was to read it. Emotions seemed to make him uncomfortable before her and she had to smile a little at that, because if he hadn't been nervous she would have worried. However, his discomfort brought her comfort in a way that told her he understood this being a risk.. of bearing ones soul to another.

She listened to him quietly and just watched him. She wanted to reach out and comfort and she nearly did, but she also understood that these were things he needed to say to her. Things she had to hear. And with ever word, she loved him more than before. The simple fact that she didn't see her life without him rang true.. And she supposed she had felt this way for a long while now. She wasn't sure when it had happened, but it seemed more natural than breathing that their future would be together.

She tried to remain as neutral as possible in her composure, but she couldn't help how she was feeling. She had always known that he was the one that would always make her feel at home no matter where they were. Being together anywhere was more than she would ever ask for, as she felt he would always be a blessing in a world of darkness she hadn't ever thought she would find.

When he paused, she lightly squeezed his hand for just the sake of it. She dared to hope for them. So many things came to mind that she wanted to ask him, but right now was not the time. His words were putting her first, and she couldn't believe it. Well, she could, but the thing was... she could feel that ever word came from a deep place where only truth could be found. And she blushed. Deeply, because his love rang out in those simple words, however it wasn't in the words she found his love. His body language had always spoken more clearly than any word that could form on his lips. And that did not falter, nor would she believe it ever could.

When he spoke of his past, she felt a bit of sorrow. No matter how strong and distant a person wanted to be, she understood that bonds were always hard to break, no matter what the reason. And she loved him deeply for that strength. He settled back, and she let him without having said a word. And when he looked at she knew then that today was the day this decision would be decided. His confession of nervousness made her smile break loose with the way she felt inside.

Leaning forward, she claimed his lips in passion that erupted from inside. It was overwhelming and beautiful. She wanted to be with him until the end of her days. It wasn't something she had decided at that moment, it was something that she had hoped for, for longer than she would ever admit to anyone, let alone herself. When their eyes had met for the very first time, she knew that she might be lost forever to him.. for if they hadn't.. those eyes would have haunted her for the rest of her life.

The kiss seemed to go at length, but when she finally sat back, she placed a hand upon his chest to halt him for a moment. She wanted to respond to everything he had said. And if she didn't say it now, it might never be said.

The light in her eyes showed her extreme happiness. She even felt the sting of tears, but she held them back, trying to steady her voice. 'Oh my love...' She began. 'You, haven't frightened me in the least.' She laughed for a second. 'You should know that... Yes, while I need my independence from time to time, it isn't exactly what I want. If I could cast off this part of me, I would. But I can't. That is why.. I have asked you to come with me at times.. I just.. I want so very much for us to.. ' her emotions spilled over now and it made her have a hard time to put a collective thought together. And she laughed again, more to try to gain her composure than to say that there was anything funny at the moment. She quieted for a second or two then.

The next words were spoken very quietly and with determination of being the most serious thing she had ever uttered in her life. 'I accept you, Tuvoria Ralathondor, as my true other half of this world. If this is something you truly want, just state the same as I have.' She smiled then at him and let a tear drop roll down her cheek. Her heart was bared. She didn't need anything else to prove herself to him, to say that she would be his always from this moment on. This was the moment that their bond would form if they both chose it to.. Whether or not there were ceremonies so that others could or would understand their commitment to each other, wouldn't change anything from this moment forwards. She had chosen him. All he needed was to repeat the words to their surroundings, for a bond like this wasn't limited to the human part of the world, but the world that encompassed them as a whole.

However, something in the back of her mind wondered if she had gotten caught up in the moment. She then feared what he might say.. was it too soon for him? What if this isn't what he wanted right now? It was her turn to feel nervous and to be frightened. Had she been to forward? What if I ruined it!?! The words rang out in her brain suddenly as she looked at him, watching for his reaction.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuvoria was still trying to calm his stomach and take everything in when Wyllow kissed him with a deep passion. He embraced the kiss for all that it was worth as he felt the love flow into every aspect of his body. He knew beyond a doubt then that Wyllow should be a part of his life. This was confirmed when Wyllow began to speak again with words that penetrated every defense that Tuvoria had. Rolling over to sit up and hold both of Wyllow's hands in his, he smiled broadly as he responded.

"Wyllow, my love I am truly honored and with all of my heart, mind, and soul I can honestly and boldly state That I, Tuvoria Ralathondor, do accept you, Wyllow Black, as my true other half of this world. I further vow to love, honor, cherish, and tend to your physical, emotional, and spiritual selves so long as the Mages allow me from this moment forth until the end of all time."

Tuvoria then pulled Wyllow's hands up to his mouth were he gently kissed them before leaning in to hold Wyllow in his arms and kiss her deeply and passionately once again.

"So my love, would you like some more wine, would you like to get back into the lake, or pack things up and head back to town? I'm considering jumping back into the lake to cool down the heat from the passion you stir up deep within my body."