The Elf of a Land from Far Far Far Far Away

Moderator: Community Team

Drydan

Re: The Elf of a Land from Far Far Far Far Away

Post by Drydan »

Many days later in between his visits to Ava's home and his home, this day he sat in the library doing some research and he uncovered a clue of his past. He recalled his days of his travels with his friends, there were a total of 10 of them that went on trades, battles, explorations, nine of them and himself were the ones that did the bulk of trading, battles, exploration and so on. However, it was this group that was the strongest in his tribe but he always thought what did happen to those nine of them well, he discovered that they were sent away just like he was in ten separate ways. They all had the same trait as he did...half High Elf and half Dark Elf which is why they were the strongest in the tribe. They trained together, fought together, traded together, it didn't matter what the event was the only thing that mattered was that they did just about everything together as a group. He found out the nine are still living and are living in different areas of the world. He leaned back and thought...one day the ten will join together once again but the question is ...When? Where? and How? With that he wrote down what he had discovered in his journal thinking how could he contact them and where are they? These are questions that he has and will have to search and discover on his own. After finish writing his journal, he got up exited out the library to the outdoors to the man made lake sat down looking out at the lake pondering.
Teide

Post by Teide »

Teide leaves Drydan a note:
I have more information contact me
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

Drydan came to the big house and found a note left by Teide stating that she has more information and wish for me to contact her. He went in and got a few of his scrolls and manuals for research then went to the Dream Chalet which was her house. With the directions he had he found the place which seem to be the correct house.