The Elf of a Land from Far Far Far Far Away

Moderator: Community Team

Ava

Re: The Elf of a Land from Far Far Far Far Away

Post by Ava »

Ava can't stop the soft gasp that escapes her lips in seeing the kitchen. She has never seen a kitchen this big, let alone one this ornately detailed. "I could cook for hours in here. I think Rachel would be a bit overwhelmed just by the size of it, but I think she'd like working in here, too." Ava's eyes take in as much of the detail as she can, even glancing through the door way to the next room.

So anxious to see more Ava steps forward toward the dining room doorway with Drydan in tow. "You have done a remarkable job on this house, love. It almost has the feel of a small castle." They reach the dining room door and step through.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He walked with her showing the Dining area and points to the window to the side that they could see the Large pond from here.

See the pond....would be able to see the sunset nightly. Which I do by the way....as you can see this dining area is large enough for social parties or however you say it....there is a couple of sitting chairs next to the fireplace. There are other seating around the room perfect when there are drinks served before dinner or even a meal.[

He points to the left which the chairs are facing towards to the window with the fireplace sits between the two chairs and other chairs. He leads to a wall that is a good size and barren.

I was thinking of putting a painting of my family, friends and the Elders right here *turns around and points to the smaller wall.* Perhaps that wall would be a picture of someone special like mmmm who could it be?

He looked at Ava giving a slight smirk.
Ava

Post by Ava »

The dining room was nice sized with a big window at the other end. Before he even mentioned it she saw the pond and imagined watching the sunsets at dinner time. "It is lovely." As he tells of the larger wall, her imagination runs wild thinking a wall size mural would look there. His skills are good enough to make it look spectacular. Then he mentions the smaller wall and suggests a painting of someoen special with a smirk on his face. Puzzled by the smirk she 'takes his bait' and replies with a straight face.

"Yes, a painting of Mitzi would look very nice there." Then turns her head away from him to conceal her grin from his view. Then regaining her composure she turns back to him. "Show me more?"
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

Mitzi? He laughed lightly. Takes her hand leads her up the stairs...off to the right is a guest bedroom and the left as well....turns to the right hallway goes towards halfway and turns left...best room in the house...his bedroom with windows left and right where he could see the sun rise and sun set.

Best room in the house...left wall is a window which you can see the sun rise in the mornings and to the right is another one where you can see the sun set in the evenings as you can see this room is a good size room this back wall is where my bed is going to be...I have a couple of chairs at each window. *he leads her around the corner of the room on the left side of the bedroom* This is the bathing area. *turns back to the other side of the room* This is the closet ..it is fairly a good size one.

After they finished with his bedroom, he led her back down the hallway towards where they came from to the end turns right again...leads her to a bathing room which was for the guests and whoever else may live there. For now it is for the guests.

Another bathing area for the guests and *points towards to the end of the hallway* That area will be future expansion perhaps more bedrooms, who knows. *he remembered something and he would lead her back to the kitchen after she is done viewing so he waits for her to take in what she is seeing.*
Ava

Post by Ava »

Ava grins at his light laughter then walks with him up the stairs. He goes to the right and through a door into a rather large room and tells her it is his bedroom. He tells her of being able to see both the morning sunrise and the evening sunset and can't help but scrunch up her nose briefly. She has never been a morning person and would rather not be rudely awakened by bright sunlight in her face. But if that is what he likes, then this room is perfect for him.

Then he tells her where his bed will be and it occurs to her to ask as she looks at his 6'5" frame. "Umm..that is where your bed will be?? Where do you sleep now??"

She follows him as he shows her the wash rooms, and other bedrooms. There is much potential for this house as far as decor is concerned.She can't see much now as the hour is growing later and it is getting darker in the house. The evening sky is beginning to sparkle with many stars and a bright moon, but it isn't enough light to really see much of anything right now.

Ava turns back to Drydan with a smile. "Where to next?"
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He realized it was getting too dark so he pulled out a match from his pocket...flicks the match and raises it to a lantern near him which was hanging on the wall. He took the lantern and guided her back down the stairs carefully as not to fall down the stairs. He turned back to Ava.

Well, it is getting darker...I best get you back home so you can get some sleep. Oh as for my bed...I am having it made big enough for me well long enough. Where do I sleep? For now on the floor, it is like sleeping on the ground outdoors. It doesn't bother me too much. However, as for the evening and dinner, I had an enjoyable evening with you, Corrie and Rachel. Shall we head back to your house?

He set the lantern down on the steps but does not blow out the fire yet until she is ready to go.
Ava

Post by Ava »

And suddenly there is a nice warm glow from a lantern. Though the night is still young as the sun has only just set over the horizon. But maybe he is tired from working all day, so she will not press him for more time if he needs to rest.

"I had a very nice time too, Drydan. And I know Corrie enjoyed time with you. Though I think I'd like to see your home in full daylight next time. I am sure there is much that I missed seeing," she replies with a soft smile and follows him down the stairs.

"I don't know how you sleep on the floor. I think my back would break if I tried that. I suppose I am too spoiled with my soft feather mattress," she says smiling wryly.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He smiles hearing what she said. However, he did read her thoughts but did not say one thing as what she said. He opened the front door to have a little light in the house from the sunset and went to the lantern to blow out the fire. He offered his hand to hers as they were about to go.

I will have to remember that next time...full light so you can see better. But before we go to your home, there is one thing I would love to show you. Let's say let me surprise you.

He grins slightly knowing she would love this surprise...this surprise is a waterfall just not far from his home. They would have to walk briskly if she wants to see it as the sun shines on it in the evening.
Ava

Post by Ava »

"Ohh..I love surprises! And the night is still young, really. Shall we go?" Ava smiles softly and impatiently waits while he blows out the lantern.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He could see in her eyes that she was excited and impatient...well he was not going to keep her waiting so he blew out the light. He took her hand and shuts the door. He led her out to the road straight, turned left then turned right and lastly left coming to a cliff point to the waterfall seeing the sun shining on the waterfall.

There a waterfall...see how the sun shines on the waterfall? I enjoy seeing that when I come out here to find some health herbs and poison herbs. Of course, berries of different kinds. Fresh water it is.

He led her down the hill to near the water and shows her that there are fish there.

Pretty nice and cool during the summer but since it is fall it will be a little chilly maybe for you but me I am warm.

He slipped his arm around her waist pulling her in close to him to keep her warm.