The Elf of a Land from Far Far Far Far Away

Moderator: Community Team

Ava

Re: The Elf of a Land from Far Far Far Far Away

Post by Ava »

Ava smiles and softly replies. "That too, but I was thinking something else when I said 'thank you'. I was thinking about you and meant, Thank you for being you." Not willing to give up the evening just yet she rests her head on his shoulder and silently sends a prayer of thanks to the gods for their wisdom in bringing Drydan into her life.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He felt flattered when she explained what she meant. Ava is one special woman that has a lock wrapped around his heart. He is hers as she is his. He leaned his head against her head. Not wasting any time being with her. Minutes go by, peace, quiet, a little bit of birds singing a song in the autumn evening. He slips his hand down to her hand lacing his fingers with his...rubbing his thumb along with her thumb.

Fantastic evening is it not? So quiet...can you hear the birds singing? *points to the direction where they are singing which was off to their right* Beautiful song.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Ava wasn't missing any of this evening. The crickets, tree frogs, cicadas and the nightingales as well as the rustle of possible racoons or cats on the hunt for a meal. "Yes love, I hear them. The music of the night has many lovely musicians." She continues to rest on his shoulder as he takes her hand and savours the warmth of his touch...her other hand comes up to cover a little yawn as she nuzzles against his neck.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He agrees to that statement nodding his head. He catches her yawning and smiles. He wondered if she was getting to the point of being tired but did not ask her...he would let her know when she is ready to go back. He did not want to end the night just yet. So he lifted her up onto his lap wrapped his arms around her waist and held her in his arms.

Are you warm enough?
Ava

Post by Ava »

The sun is long gone down over the horizon and the temps have dropped a little, but Ave is still comfortable. Fall is one of her favourite seasons for many reasons. A soft yelp escapes as Drydan relocates her to his lap, followed by a little giggle.

"Yes love, I am plenty warm enough. Between my cloak and your warm body, I am very comfortable. Though I love this time of year." She stifles another small yawn and has to admit to him. "I am growing a bit tired. It has be a wonderful, but very long day. Shall we begin to find our way back??" Still in no real hurry to be out of his arms she nuzzles into his neck.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He sat and thought for a moment...how should he do this...let her walk with him or should he carry her in his arms all the way home. He decided not to ask so he just stood up with her in his arms letting her nuzzle in his neck. He turned around the bench back on the road..straight to the middle took a right then straight for four blocks turned left and then right to her house. Once he arrived to the door, he gently lets her down carefully not to let her get startled.

Well here we are darling...I had a wonderful evening.

He slips his hand down to her hand while he waited for her response.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Not realizing they would leave that very moment, Ava softly gasps feeling him stand with her in his arms. Her hand closest to him is trapped between them, though the other slips from inside her cloak to drape lightly around his neck. The soft steady rocking of his gait has a soothing affect on her as she relaxes even more in his arms. With her face nuzzled into his neck she has no idea where they are until he gently sets her on her feet. She blinks a couple times then realizes that she had actually dozed off in his arms.

Ava looks up into his eyes in the light of the full moon and smiles. "I can't remember the last time I have felt this good about doing nothing more than walking and talking. It leaves me looking forward to many more evening walks." She ends her statement by releasing his hand to rest both hers on his chest for a warm good night kiss.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He slips his arms around her leans his forehead against hers. Smiling....feeling his heart beat faster then lifts her head gently gives her a good night kiss.

It has been far too long that I have had this wonderful day and evening. I shall let you go and get some sleep. I will see you soon my love.

He reached up caresses her cheek as he was about to go home and sleep.
Ava

Post by Ava »

With a few soft spoken words and an equally soft kiss, the evening is done. She leans into his soft caress to her cheek then turns to open the door. Rachel thought of everything as she sees his bag hanging on the cloak rack. With a smile she gets it then hands it to him.

"Good night, love. Dream sweet." With another soft kiss she turns, goes in then quietly closes the door behind her. She leans on the door for a moment in quiet reflection of the evening then turns to go peek in on Corrie. Satisfied that her daughter is still sound asleep, Ava retires to her own room, readies for bed and falls into a relaxed and quiet sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
(ooc: Ava's posts return to her thread.......for now. ;) End/ooc)
Last edited by Ava on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He watched her go in then saw her hand him his bag. He smiles and waved to her goodnight. He waited until she shut the door all the way once she did he went back to his house. As soon as he got in his house he went to the spot in the living room lit the fireplace to warm up the room and sat down . He fell asleep right there...he had dreams....of his homeland....of Ava....Corrie. Morning came quickly and rose up went to get himself cleaned up for the day. After finished, he went to the library, sat down on the table, started some research before leaving the house. He had trouble researching....Ava and Corrie was on his mind. He felt a connection with them. So he got up went to find something to eat and found some berries to eat. He took the berries and went to the shore of the pond..sat down started eating berries. After a bit of eating, he heard something, turned around to see there was no one there but something spoke to him and realized who it was. He often wondered how his mother was able to do that speak to him without no one around. She whispered quietly but could hear her

My son, you have done well. Son, you must go to desert just outside of Secfenia and there is a cache you must get. It will help you with your search for the truth and who you are. Also, something good for the woman you have been seeing. Oh yes I have been watching she is a good woman. Protect her and her child.

He nods and finished his meal then went back to the house gathered some things. He left Widu for awhile to go to the desert just outside of Secfenia. As soon he arrived to the desert after a four hour walk, he saw something glittering off to the left and went towards to that glitter. He saw something in the ground as if something was buried there. He knelt down...removed the dirt...finding a book...and a special jewelry..this jewelry was given to his Father's Mother when his Father's Father courted her as an approval of the courtship. He looked at it and nods feeling relieved. He took the items and started his journey back....four hours later he arrives back home. He took the jewelry and cleaned it up for Ava to have. He took the book and took it to the library laid it on the table. After finishing, he went out to the woods nearby to look at some trees to make some furniture for his house but his mind was not up to that...his thoughts was of the jewelry and wondered when he should go and give that to her.