[ORP] Foresee: Ceol's Creative Clothes and Citruses.

Moderator: Community Team

Ceol

[ORP] Foresee: Ceol's Creative Clothes and Citruses.

Post by Ceol »

(OOC: Feel free to stop by, also when not interested in clothes or oranges :))

In the Widu orchard, there were, as many of you know, many orange trees to be found. One of those trees stood a bit away from the others. Many years ago, someone had dropped an orange there, and one of its seeds had managed to survive and grow into a tree.
The one day, a fairy named Ceol moved to Widu, and it didn't take long for her to find the orchard and the lone orange tree. This quickly became her favourite tree. Oranges were large and heavy. She could lift them, but it took effort, so she was never so quick at picking them as the taller creatures. One tree to pick from was quite enough for her, so she gladly left the other trees for the taller creatures, and made this lone one her home.

Snowball, a sheep with wool as white as you'll ever see, looked up at the tree. She stood still, impatiently though, while a basket was balanced on her back. High up in the tree branches, Ceol carefully twisted an orange until the stem broke. She held it, fluttered her wings frantically to keep it up in the air, but nonetheless descended until right above Snowball. Ceol was quite relieved to drop the orange into the basket, then fluttered back up to pick another.
"Only two more, my dear Snowball!", she told her sheep. "And then when we get back from the market, I'll put up the sign. Now that I'm a weaver, it's time people know where to find me.", she giggled.

Later that day, Ceol attached a wooden sign to the trunk of the orange tree. She then fluttered back up and rested on a tree branch, while Snowball rested against the trunk together with the other three sheep Fluffy, Tousle and Miss Frizz.
Foresee
Ceol's Creative Clothes and Citruses
Karcier_Aisu

Re: [ORP] Foresee: Ceol's Creative Clothes and Citruses.

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

The day had gone slowly, nothing exciting had happened in the town of Widu today. Until something caught Karcier's eyes, it was new he had never seen it again, amongst the other shops and workshops he saw a sign. "Ceol's creative cloths and citruses" he pondered for a moment. Whats a citruse...

He walked into the shop wanting to know what a Citruse was and upon entering he was surprised and almost memorized by the pretty colors and fabrics which Ceol had. Had he been younger he'd of easily been lost in all of this.

"Oh ceol..umm.." he paused and thought. "Hello ! I wanted to ask what is a citruse...and..what sort of things do you make ?"
Ceol

Post by Ceol »

Ceol smiled when she heard the voice of her good friend Karcier. She lowered herself a few branches, then hung upside down and waved at him.
"Hello Karcier! How nice to see you here." Ceol giggled, then fluttered over to the nearest orange roughly above where Karcier was standing. "Hold out your hands", she said.
She twisted the orange until the stem broke and it fell down towards Karcier.
"A citrus is an orange. It can also be a lemon, but in this case it's an orange. But the word orange doesn't start with a C, you see?", she giggled. "So I had to call it a citrus. Would you like one? Or would you like me to make you some new clothes? Or paint the clothes you already have in another colour?"
Ceol fluttered in circles around Karcier's head while she asked her questions.
"Or I could dye your hair?" She then remembered how particular Karcier was about his hair and added: "Or not?"
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier opened his hand and looked at it, he nodded firmly. "I think I get it...well...I'm looking for know what sort of cloths you make my dear...I don't seem to see any lists of the items you can do .." he smiles to her. "And my hair is just fine the way it is thank you."

Truth be told, he didnt want her to touch his hair ever again. He'd almost died of shock the first time she done it...the thought itself of his hair being ...green..or pink was horrifying. He wondered if he'd be getting nightmares for the rest of the week...his face seemed troubled until his eyes flickered up to Ceol, a hesitant smile appeared as he scratched the back of his hair.
Ceol

Post by Ceol »

Ceol rested in the air and tilted her head, thinking.
"What can I make, you ask? The possibilities are so endless! But if we start with the basics that all weavers do," she giggled seeing him so nervous about his hair. "Those wild red locks, what would go better with that, than an awesome straw hat?
Her eyes wondered down. "You're already completely well dressed too, and you might be too well-built for a beautiful third hand quilt. Though something new wouldn't hurt, maybe a colourful shirt?"

Ceol looked back up at him, then smiled and looped through the air. "Not sure if Faia supports delightful tiny shorts, and you could expect eggings wearing extravagant tailored leggings."
She rested on a tree branch and rubbed her chin. "Maybe something for your wife, if you want to flirt, buy her a fantastic skirt? Hmm, too cliché maybe. Something else? It wouldn't cause scandals to buy her some great sandals." Ceol giggled. "Though you'd look better picking fruits wearing a pair of handsome boots."

She fluttered to a thicker branch where she kept some of her personal items, and opened a drawer of the dresser Drydan had made her. From this drawer, she pulled a long piece of rope. "I could only hope to ever sell some interesting rope.", she said softly to herself before pulling out another item, so large one might wonder how it ever fitted inside the fairy sized dresser. "Not something worth a brag, just a justified grant bag." She then pulled some pieces of fabric from the same drawer and fluttered back to Karcier. "Would you like these? I promise, no moths got to these knitted cloths. Oooh I know!"
And with a snap of her fingers she made the cloths disappear and another item dropped at Karcier's feet. "It's the latest thing! I call it a rucksack, or a lovely small backpack."
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

All the choices and words which were thrown at him shocked him greatly, he had never seen Ceol talk so much she must've been really hyper and happy about him visiting. He wondered whether he should invite her to set up a shop in the Akavari home grounds as well, the thought swirled in his head until it was pushed right out by the word. Rucksack. His eyes widened and his smile bounced up, he pulled out a big coin pounch and put it on the table. "I have money and I want this ...rucksack..all the ones you can make !"

Like a child in a candy store. "Please ...I want I want it !"
Ceol

Post by Ceol »

Many months, no, years even! had passed. Ceol's orange tree had grown bigger. Some sheep and chickens died leaving only the older retired Snowball. Ceol decided to let Snowball keep her wool, and built a chicken coop not far from the tree. Here, chicken Henrietta lived together with her sisters. They were quite picky eaters so Ceol had cleared a piece of land to grow some corn, too.

The weaving business was quite slow, but Ceol didn't mind. She was happy serving the Cathedral and picking oranges. Very occasionally, someone expressed a need for grant bags or more unique items and she'd make them.

A few weeks ago, Ceol found out through Alder that her mysterious steward was a ghost girl by the name of Anna-Molly. Ceol couldn't see her but when she listened carefully, she could hear her sometimes. She was delighted to finally know the identity of her new friend! Although it was quite hard to communicate with her.
~~
Now the snow melted Ceol was out and about more often, enjoying spring. The awakening of nature was the best time of the year!
Ceol cleaned and polished the wooden sign that marked her home and weaver shop. Who knows, maybe someone was in need of some new clothes for spring! Or just in need of a talk, that would work too.