Our town market lets get it going

Moderator: Community Team

waerth

Our town market lets get it going

Post by waerth »

Hello my fellow citizens of Widu. I have made effort to build up a nice stockpile of Blacksmith items on the market. I have noticed that there are almost no weaver or carpentry items on the market.

I have at the moment for many 1000's of freznics of stuff on the market and in my stocks. I almost always immediately buy what I need from the market when I see it, as I believe in keeping the economy going. Now I understand many of you can not afford to do this. This is why I want to propose the following.

For fellow townsfolk from Widu: I can buy whatever you make from the market and then put it back on the market myself for the same price or a small increase of 1-5 freznics. This way you get freznics in your pocket and the market has items for people and hopefully travellers will be attracted by this!

Currently I am low on money myself, only 500 freznics left. But I am willing to buy up things till lets say 400 freznics. But please message me first. As I sell items I will get more money to buy other stuff. This way I hope to stimulate the economy a bit so newcomers can sell their raw materials a bit!

W
Wyllow

Re: Our town market lets get it going

Post by Wyllow »

Hello waerth. I thank you for doing so nicely on providing items for our market. I have our current need for a weaver set as a high priority in my office for anyone that wants to become a weaver, we currently have none. The need for a carpenter is about the same as we are in need of items in both of those professions.

Hopefully this will correct its self soon...

I too do similar as it seems you do with my baking supplies. Other than that, I also buy goods from the market that are low priced and donate them to the TH or the Balistica just to keep things flowing in an attempt to help out. Sometimes it goes in cycles where I buy back what is donated, only to re-donate it. But whatever works. Not that I am suggesting this to everyone. (I am satisfied with the various things I do to make monies, so to do this is no strain currently.)

Keep up the good work. I am certain is appreciated.
waerth

Post by waerth »

So we have no weaver and no carpenter hmmmm. Ok I just sold some items and made money so here is my offer:

I give 500 freznics to a person whom wants to become a weaver or carpenter (I can currently only support one!) and I will buy the first 500 freznics worths of items they produce!

W
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

I do believe we have had 2 individuals return that are weavers, so hopefully we will start seeing product on the market soon. =) Which is a good thing. We are currently looking for another carpenter to help out with market needs.
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Just a small update:

To those that have written that are needing clothing items, I have written to our weavers in hopes to get some clothing items upon the market. I am not sure why there are none on the market, but it could be due to a variety of things happening, such as a simple supplies issue. Hopefully we shall see some items on the market soon.

As it is, we still need a Carpenter to provide items regularly to the market and until we start seeing Weaver items, we may need an active Weaver to provide goods as well.

I am doing my best to try to get needs met in nearly all aspects of our town, but it can be a slow process at times.

Thank you for your patience while this happens as I believe we all want the best for our town.

Regards,
Wyllow
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious was walking by when she heard her Mentor talking to one of her favorable people that always supports the market of Widu. "Hello you two. I will be getting us some carpentry items and weaver items and I'm hoping some of our citizens will help out with the two professions that we need in Widu. I will be changing my shop to help the town and then if we can get someone to change to Carpenter our market should be looking better soon. I'm sorry I didn't act on this sooner."

She smiled at them both, "Thank you for trying to figure this out but I had been thinking about the problem myself so hopefully soon we will be doing better."
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

If anyone has any flour they have tucked away, I am willing to buy at 12 or so.. up to 12.50 each. I could buy 40+ bags right now.
Fulga90

Post by Fulga90 »

Hello,

I've managed to reach 2'nd level. As Victorious suggested, I chose the Carpenter profession. Feel free to contact me if you need anything.

Fulga
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Fulga, please contact me if you need wood.

Thanks,

Victororious
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
waerth

Post by waerth »

Hi Fulga and others,

Fulga can you just put items on the market? If you have cash flow issues let me know and I will buy the item off the market and put it back on again without a markup.

I offer the same deal to anyone else that manufactures items. If you have cash flow issues let me know and I will buy goods and put them up again on the market for the same price .............

This is off course for as long as I have money myself!

W