Our town market lets get it going

Moderator: Community Team

Drydan

Re: Our town market lets get it going

Post by Drydan »

I have been making Weaving items and have put them up in the markets...they get snapped up quickly as we do have quite a few of Level zero's wanting to level up to Level 1. Also I do have a sheep field which helps me with the wool supply. Also have been going to the University too self studying weaving skill in between so that I can make more items to put up in the market.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

The Mayoress sees Waerth and smiles wide, "Welcome back Waerth, I have missed you. I am very happy you have returned." She looked at Drydan, "You are doing wonderfully, Drydan. I really appreciate you working as hard as you do."
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

Thank you for the kind words...so anyone needing weaving items please mail me and I will do what I can as quickly as possible.
Reaver_Silverstone

Post by Reaver_Silverstone »

Weaver wise if you could keep the market with some minimal stock that would be great ! Do like good old waerth stock up the market and let it steadily go ! It'll make our market the best ever !
waerth

Post by waerth »

Hello all,

I am talking to import some weaver items. I already talked about it with Drydan.

I also offer to you, Drydan, if you have cash flow issues let me know and I can buy what you make and put it back on the market! Same goes for everyone off course, as long as my money lasts. I have made the building queue from hell for my own workshop at the moment. It is 4 weeks in length :p. So more goods coming up for our market. But also some orders for a trader :p

And yes it is my intention to make our market the best stocked one of all vice royalties so people will come here to trade and level 0's and level 1's can upgrade by buying from the market and not having to send messages to people to make items :)

W
Reaver_Silverstone

Hurray Thank you Waerth !
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

If any of our craftsmen or traders have any balls is string/twine I am willing to offer a good price. Please send a messenger pigeon to me to arrange details.

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Reaver_Silverstone

The temple should have balls of wool which was donated by me. Poke Ceol or Derzis :)
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

I need the string not wool. They are two separate components.

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Reaver_Silverstone

Ah I see I was not aware there was 'string' must be an item that slipped my attention when it arrived in this world.