Widu - Motto, Theme Song, Crest, and Map

Moderator: Community Team

Calysta

Re: Widu - Motto, Theme Song, Crest, and Map

Post by Calysta »

Wyllow wrote:Context can be everything... :?
^^Was sure the song suggestion being about oranges wasn't to be taken seriously.
(OOC: You can't hear tone of voice via the internet, so that makes it difficult to tell if someone is being sarcastic, joking, or serious.)

IC:

My apologies Wyllow. I am still not used to the Secfenian language and something must've been lost in translation.
Wyllow wrote: Might be easier to split things up and ask for ideas , as a whole, this is quiet daunting to think on. Broken up, perhaps more ideas can come forth? (in the means of what people see the town having as layout.. or a theme... or a song that may fit and so on.)
We may have to split it up since not too many suggestions are being brought forth. I'll do that as soon as I have some time.
Rieron wrote:It would be very interesting to see a new design for new Widu with oranges incorporated. If a new and better one can be done that would be great and can be added to the history of the town. (Or Lore section)
Aye .... I think that's what we're aiming for... To add, not take away.
Calysta

Re: Widu - Motto, Theme Song, Crest, and Map

Post by Calysta »

Edit: Disregard for now. Posted in error and can't delete.

ETA: Since I made this, I might as well use it.

IC:

Further discussion on this topic has been moved to other locals. Please see the flier for more information:
Motto - Class Room A
Map - The Bakery
Theme Song - The Park
Town Crest - The Basilica