Widu Town Motto

Moderator: Community Team

Silence

Re: Widu Town Motto

Post by Silence »

Umm... yeah... we're a whole kingdom? More I think about that, the stupider it sounds.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Stupider?? You mean more stupid. Which I find very dumb on your part since the title of this piece is "Widu Town Motto".

If you want to start one for the whole kingdom, then go do it. Meanwhile kiss my green backside and stick to the topic as named.
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Ceol

Post by Ceol »

How about this for a motto?

Bite our orange backsides
Reaver_Silverstone

Post by Reaver_Silverstone »

"This is for the 'town' if you want to start a motto for the 'VR' of kienians by all means. But the motto is what would theoretically stay with the town if kiene ever went bye bye." laughs hearing Texas. "Straightforward as always."
Silence

Post by Silence »

I meant that one for Widu, since it is a whole kingdom itself. But it doesn't sound right anyway, so forget about it, I'm just gonna leave this to the more wordy people.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Alder don't run away, it was a good suggestion. Just because some people are lacking in decorum doesn't mean your input isn't important. It was better than some of the other suggestions, keep brainstorming.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Reaver_Silverstone

Post by Reaver_Silverstone »

Well I can apologies alder, it obvious the way you said it made me misunderstand what you meant.