Widu Town Map

Moderator: Community Team

Calysta

Widu Town Map

Post by Calysta »

Greetings!

As mentioned earlier, we are looking to employ the services of a cartographer to create a map of our fair city. If anyone has any idea of what they'd like to be in the map, please offer suggestions!

Currently we have that there are two walls. An old one. Then after becoming the capitol, a second wall built outside the old wall and around all the new additions to the town - now city - of Widu.

Inside the old walls:
Basilica with Cemetery Attached, Tavern, Market, Workshops, Apartments over Workshops, Municipal Courthouse, Municipal Jail, Town Square, Ampitheatre, and Park, Gallows, Stocks.

In side the new walls but outside the old:
Castle, Arena, Barracks, University, VR Courthouse, VR Jail / Dungeon, The Hall of Heroes, Perhaps also a new market and workshop area?

Outside walls:
Graveyard, Caravan, Orchard, Flea Market, Fields, Farm Houses, & A forest on the far edge of the map (the parts of it closer to town, having trees chopped down to show we chopped away our forest :o & replaced it with an orange orchard :p)

There's also a River - Perhaps coming from outside the walls but cutting through a piece of the city?
Calysta

Re: Widu Town Map

Post by Calysta »

Is everyone happy with what we've got here? If so, the town council can look to have the map finally made.
Reaver_Silverstone

Post by Reaver_Silverstone »

I'm quiet happy with that :)
balerion

Post by balerion »

I would personally like a shrine for The Most Honorable Order of the Pillow included in the old city. The group predates the building of the second wall.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Calysta

Post by Calysta »

I have no problem with adding that.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Wait I am a bit confused because I don't see anywhere in the records where it shows there was a shrine dedicated to this group inside Widu's historical old walls at all when I looked back into it.. If you could point out exactly where does it say that there was this building in Old Widu from this specific group, I would love to see it. Otherwise I think this is just an attempt to glorify an Order that was never really that big in the Old town to begin with, by tying it to Widu's historic center.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
balerion

Post by balerion »

The opinion of foreigners isn't needed here thank you. The order has RPed having shrines spread out across the lands. You don't have access to that forum and you never will.
Shaker of Castles
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

First of all, your a traitor who joined Fenia in the invasion of Kiene that wouldn't ever go away, meaning you least of all got a say on who is a foreigner or not. Second, its call making a treaty with the people you protect to gain equal status. Third, again you haven't answered my question I have never seen a shrine from your failed group anywhere as a matter of fact there is no mention of it even in the open chambers of your so called Order. So again if this is an attempt to glorify your group and tie it to Widu's historical sights, do point out actual records before you insist on adding anything to the town map.

( Ill mention this again, keep IC/RP separate from OOC. If you want to tie information together then RP it creatively instead of switching from IC to full blown OOC and vice versa. K thanks )
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
balerion

Post by balerion »

If actual residents express concerns then I will address them. I don't have time for your nonsense.

*The very nature of this thread makes it OOC.
Shaker of Castles
Shin

Post by Shin »

((Just saying that I have been treating these threads as IC while I have been reading them since they are not in the OOC forum and were never explicitly labelled otherwise))

If it is a good point then I guess it can be listened to from whoever it comes from right? If the scary elf has never seen the shrines, join the club, but other people say they're around so they must be I guess, just never seen em.

((Note, this was posted with the wrong character, assume it was posted by Alder))
Last edited by Shin on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.