Widu Town Map

Moderator: Community Team

Rieron

Re: Widu Town Map

Post by Rieron »

You will always be a traitor no matter how much you try to pretend to be the subtle patriot now. I will say this again if you have records or some sort of direct proof that says the town map should include your failed group's shrine on its historical site then do bring it out otherwise stop making up crap to glorify your dead Order.

( Shin pretty much said what I was going to. This is in an RP forum and Baby set it out with an RP theme. There was no indication this would be OOC therefore I have been treating this as RP )
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Reaver_Silverstone

Post by Reaver_Silverstone »

((OOC- The Kiene forums, widu forum is an IC place. The purpose of the thread is so that the town council knows what the citizens of widu would like in their town map. Thus unless it stated 'OOC -Widu town map' this thread is an IC.))

I haven't heard of any shrines ..however it doesn't have to be a big one either. It can be in a corner of town/ less used part of town since little people know of the pillow order even less its ways.
Gorm

Post by Gorm »

A shadowy steps out of the darkness and shifts into a minion before speaking to all concerned.

A point of clarification. This forum is considered to be in character. Keep the OOc disagreement to private messages or I will lock this topic and take the whole thing in for review for breach of CoC Section # 1 below.

Section 1: Flaming/Baiting

A. Out of Character (OOC): It is okay to make your opinions known when it comes to the evolution of Secfenia's code or OOC interactions on the Server. However, it is not okay to use disparaging or abusive language to bash the players, Moderators or Administrators who contribute their time to this project. These posts will be removed and considered to be a serious offense. If you can not add something constructive to an OOC discussion, we recommend refraining from posting.

B. In Character (IC): It's acceptable to disagree and debate a topic, but we ask that you keep disagreements civil, constructive and on-topic. Debate and discuss the content/topic and refrain from personal comments about those participating in the thread. Remember the goal is for everyone to have fun. Battles are great to see. Constant insults not so much.

Everyone back off and take some time too cool off. There are some valid points being made from both sides but keep it in character.

Bops both of the instigators once each with both of my pillows (See my inventory) :pillow:

Please continue but keep it civil.