Widu Town Crest

Moderator: Community Team

Calysta

Widu Town Crest

Post by Calysta »

Greetings!

We are discussing changing the Town Crest. As has been mentioned by Scarlet, we do have a current town crest:

However, we are looking to add to our history. An opportunity will be given to offer suggestions, then we will have a vote on the town crest - we may even keep our old one.

Below are some suggestions for the Crest. The original suggestions come from Town Councilors, but everyone is encouraged to add their thoughts as well. The suggestions from Town Councilors are merely placed here to inform the citizens of what we discussed. It doesn't make an endorsement of Town Council on any of the suggestions. Eventually, we will have a town vote, which includes all citizens, on which Crest we will pick.

Town Crests
Nahren wrote:Widu had a forest before it had a orchard, oranges are newcomers and usurpers :P
The above referenced quote from Nahren resulted in an impromptu discussion on a town crest.

Suggestions
Reaver_Silverstone wrote:Maybe our town crest should be a happy wood log getting squashed by an evil orange ^_^
Tana wrote:Image
Drydan wrote:I Love that look of the orange...and at the end of that bashing of the wood have it say BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA in an evil tone .
Tana wrote:Evil Orange squashing (or is it squishing?) a frowning piece of cut wood.
Tana wrote:Giant Evil Orange falling from sky to squash a forest.
Ceol

Re: Widu Town Crest

Post by Ceol »

Piece of wood squashed by an orange? :o Image
Reaver_Silverstone

Post by Reaver_Silverstone »

Haha thats great Ceol xD
Tana

Post by Tana »

I like it Ceol!

*just wish it could have that evil face LOL
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

I love the orange on the log. lol That is great! It is quite fitting!
Ssast

Post by Ssast »

OOC: I realize my character doesn't live here, but I couldn't resist after reading Tana's comment
Tana wrote:I like it Ceol!

*just wish it could have that evil face LOL
Just draw some angry eyebrows on it! :lol:
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

I like Ceol's version of the crest, but something seems to be missing... I don't know yet, I don't know much about Widu, but it is a good start.
Ceol

Post by Ceol »

Maybe the background could be different? It's not the prettiest looking with the orange and log, but I decided to keep some history from the old crest.
Reaver_Silverstone

Post by Reaver_Silverstone »

Hmmm what colours go well with that ? Maybe a forest like one ? Im not sure !
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

Foresty colours like brownish green background?