The Arrival of Duncan Macloed

Moderator: Community Team

Duncan_Macloed

The Arrival of Duncan Macloed

Post by Duncan_Macloed »

Duncan had been walking from a land far far away after fighting evil. He was worn out but young. His face looked the part as a worn man. He had been fighting this evil back in that land he came from. There were a few things about him was that he held 5 elements, expert archer and sword fighter along with dagger skills. He had come home where he was born. His family left a home for him well more than a home a HUGE estate. It was once a sprawling place. It was where his family had a coven. Those who had lived there learned skills whatever element they held. There was a chapel, 2 castles and 2 mansions set in a certain position like a Pentagram. However he was on his way home from his fiercest battle of his life. He had to use each element that he held to defeat the evil. Unfortunately he was the only one that survived...he had won and lost. He won by defeating the evil and lost because he lost so many friends and family. So he is the only family member left in the Macloed family. He had an older brother who had died before he was able to walk and 2 twin sisters died at birth so he was the youngest child. His father had 3 brothers and 1 sister...his 3 uncles were evil and had been killed in that battle...his aunt died when she was 17. However his mother's side was different...she had 4 sisters and no brothers. The 4 sisters started the coven along with his mother which explains why Duncan had the 5 elements.His aunts had died many years later while he was fighting evil. He had received a message from Widu telling him of their death. They grew old. He was born with those elements. Just like the students that came into the coven. Most of them only had 1 element but some had 2. Duncan was very rare holding 5. It was 2 centuries ago that someone had held 5 elements. As he walked towards to Widu....he was weak after using his magics he needed to get back home where he can make some energy potions well he could have made some back where he came from but the waters there were poisoned so he could not use it. He pulled out his Pentagram necklace which was given to him when he was a lad. He looked at it and memories flew through his mind. He had remembered his lessons from his aunts and mother. As he got closer to Widu...he stopped and looked up and could see the estate that his father left for him. One thing he knew...he would have to fix up the Estate. He walked towards the gates of the Macloed Estate and found the gates were locked. He had remembered how to unlock it he pulled out another necklace and it was a key to open the gates. Once he opened he entered the Estate.....
Ermalyse

Re: The Arrival of Duncan Macloed

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse has heared of the man in tavern, and she whanted to make him feel extra special, he told her about not having familly, how they died, how he was now alone.. her heart filled with sorrow she asked Jaque to take the familly Carriage and bring her to this estat..She has braught with her a little dinner, some fine Wahallian wine and some Apple pie in a basket.. thinking to her self.. no man should be with out the good cooking of a woman.. The Carriage stoped to the gates and she Looked for Gards to open them, Not finding one she askes Jaque to try to open the gates. He pushes on them they open wide and he gets back on the Carriage to lead her to the estat.. once at the door Jaque get off and opends the door for Ermalyse, and gives her a helping hand.. she takes his hand to help her down the steps will she was holding her dress to to trip.. She looks at her friend.. Merci Jaque I am most greatful for you help.. please take the Carriage and bring it not to far.. I shall spend a little time with the new arrival.. She steighten her dress to take off the wrinkles. she loved this dress it was a white with violet lace on the borders, she was wearing her mothers necklace blue sifire sparkling like a star.. she never took off since the ball she place gently a curl that fell to her eye and knocked on the Door.. She was nerviouse as usal but she really whanted to do this.. she whaited in front of the door playing with the basket
Duncan_Macloed

Post by Duncan_Macloed »

He was checking out the house trying to decide what to do in the house when he heard a faint knocking. He wondered where it was coming from so he walked around from the back to the front and noticed there was a carriage leaving. He steps up to the door and opens up the door and looks there was a lady standing at the door with her holding a basket in her eyes. He wondered what did he do to deserve this visit. He spoke softly but firm.

Hello there...how are you? Oh excuse me for my clothes are dirty. I just came back home from a long battle not from here but another place far away. Umm please...come in.

He opens the door wider and allows this woman enter. He was not quite sure what was going through her mind. To him looked like she just came from a ball or something.

Did you arrive from a party or something?
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

He see a man open the door and smiles Shyly to him
Hello there...how are you? Oh excuse me for my clothes are dirty. I just came back home from a long battle not from here but another place far away. Umm please...come in.
She presents him the basket of food and Blushes...She takes his invitation and steps in the home.. But not going futher then the entrence...

I have braught you a little welcoming gift I.. she lookes at him shyly.. I hope you like it...she lookes at him and smiles.. It ok for the clothes I do understand.. we all had are days.. she smies sweetly..
Did you arrive from a party or something?
She giggles

Yes I did .. does it show that much?.. I did take the time to change my dress... she blushes..
Duncan_Macloed

Post by Duncan_Macloed »

As she presented a basket of items from her and smiles weakly.

I am sorry...I am weak right now from my battle...do not take that smile wrong. But thank you. I am Duncan Macloed and welcome my family home.

es I did .. does it show that much?.. I did take the time to change my dress... she blushes..
Yes it does show that much...it is very nice of you to do that but you did not have to do that. I was in the house looking for some things I need for my energy. My energy is quite low. Umm...I am quite flattered...not sure what to do.
starlite271043

Post by starlite271043 »

She went to the place where she knew the family lived. She had known him a long time ago and had on occasions spoken of magic things with his mothers coven. Would he remember her or had he been away too long?

She entered the gates and walked up to the door. She slipped through and saw him sitting, so tired and worn. She placed her hands on either side of his head and quietly said, "Do not be startled. Just relax a moment ". She called on her Lady and asked for the powerful energy to be given him. He was in need.

Her Lady answered and shortly he was more like the man she had known, revitalised and full of energy. While he was gathering himself together at this unexpected help, she slipped back out the door and hurried away.
Nolman

Post by Nolman »

as the old man was walking around Widu on his many walks. he decides to go meet the new comer in town. as he reaches the estate he knocks on the door gently with his staff and awaits for an answer while he stands there pondering his thoughts for a moment.
Duncan_Macloed

Post by Duncan_Macloed »

He sees this young beautiful lady arrive to the door and places her hands on his head and smiles. Then heard her say to a woman that he recognized. She was his mother's best friend when she came here to live in Widu. He tried to remember her name. She gave him some energy and felt better. Just as she started to slip out he stopped her for a moment.

I remember you...you are my mother's best friend but I do not remember what your name was. Who is this young lady? Have I met you before?

Turning to the lady that arrived with the basket and says.

I am sorry miss I do not mean to be rude. I hope you understand but that woman who just gave me energy is my mother's best friend.

He noticed a man with a staff knocking on the door and chuckles.

Well sir...no need to knock on the door we all are here in the doorway. Hello I am Duncan Macloed and welcome to my large Estate.
emmy01

Post by emmy01 »

Emmy approaches the crowd, " I see we have a new visitor. I am Emmy sister to ermalyse." Emmy bows politely.
Duncan_Macloed

Post by Duncan_Macloed »

He heard another sweet voice and turns to see this young lady bowing. He smiles at her.

Emmy...nice to meet you too as well. There is no need to bow I am just an ordinary person.

He started to think what to do with all these people and chuckles. One thing he knew that he had a basket of stuff to look through and eat.