When Two Destined Souls Find Each Other

Moderator: Community Team

Katara

When Two Destined Souls Find Each Other

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled as she walked up the path to the gates guarding the Kienian castle. When she reached her destination she lowered her hood revealing herself to the guards "I'm here to see Queen Victorious...Could you let her know that I'm here" Katara questioned as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She'd come here for a purpose and she hoped that what she had in mind would make the Queen very happy.
Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Victorious

Re: When Two Destined Souls Find Each Other

Post by Victorious »

The Guard noticed Ms. Dalakoi from her previous visit, "Please come in. You may wait in the waiting room and I will send Lady Rebekah to get her for you". He sent the other Guard to tell Rebekah that the Queen had a visitor namely Katara Dalakoi. He scurried right away to find Rebekah doing her rounds, "Lady Rebekah, the Queen has Katara Dalakoi waiting for her in the waiting room."
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Rebekah

Post by Rebekah »

Rebekah stopped in her tracks glaring at the Guard, "Spill it soldier, what is it?" The guard stood there stammering for words as Lady Rebekah always made him nervous, "Lady....Rebekah, Katara Dalakoi is here to see the Queen in the waiting room...." She saluted, "Very well soldier now back to your post." The guard hurried back to his post before she could say anything else to him. She wasn't very well liked amongst the other guards because she ran a tight unit so whenever he had to approach her it always made him nervous. He arrived back to his post and punched the other guard, "Next time you are telling her." The guard laughed and stood in attention.

Rebekah watched the guard scurry away and just chuckled as she walked to the Queen's office. She knocked lightly on the door awaiting for permission to enter.
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara sat down on the couch in the waiting room as she waited for Vicci to arrive. She pulled a book out of her bag and began reading it silently. She hoped that she wasn't interrupting Vicci and couldn't wait to see her.
Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious was busy writing a speech. Several parchments were crumbled up thrown on the floor missing the garbage pail. As she was just about to throw another parchment in that direction, she heard a knock on the door. "Please come in..."

She hoped it was good news because she wasn't in the mood for anymore bad news right now.
Rebekah

Post by Rebekah »

Opening the door with a smile on her face, she walked into the office. As she walked in she noticed the parchments on the floor and walked over to them to thrown them away. She rose to her feet when done and walked over to the front of her desk, "Good afternoon, Your Majesty! You have a visitor that I think you might enjoy. Katara is waiting in the waiting room. She looks a bit nervous."

Even though the Queen was busy, she could tell the last few days her mind seemed a lot lighter than the past few months and she was such a pleasant to work with. She didn't tread lightly like she was used to.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious smiled brightly at Rebekah, "Good afternoon, Rebekah. Is she now? I wonder why." She put her papers in her safe drawer and locked it. She quickly got up from her seat and walked out with her steward, "So how are you doing with your new job, Rebekah, the guards getting in shape?" She nodded as they arrived at the waiting room and gave her the privacy she needed but still kept an eye on her remembering what the Druchii told her about personal space.

As she walked in the waiting room, she noticed Tara reading a book. She did seem relaxed so maybe Rebekah's assessment was wrong even thought that usually wasn't likely she would have to find out for herself
. "Good afternoon Tara, what do I owe this pleasure of seeing you here at the castle today?"
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara looked up and smiled as she rose to her feet "I came to see you and the little ones...Are they already in bed?" she questioned as she closed her book. She put it into her bag and walked over to Vicci.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

She gave Katara a quick hug remembering the personal space Rieron spoke about and chuckled lightly to herself. "Oh they are playing nicely with Lily their nanny but they would be so excited to see you. They speak of nothing else but where am I hiding Lady Katara. Would you like to go see them? I know they would jump into your arms if they saw you."

Victorious was brightly surprised by her visit and knew the children would be even more surprised.
Rebekah

Post by Rebekah »

Rebekah took a step forward watching the Queen hug Katara but relaxed as it was just a quick hug. She was very diligent at her job and would step in if needed if anything inappropriate were to happen. The Queen's safety and public appearance were most important to her. Her job was never done when it came to the Queen.

The Queen was elected for another term and knew she had some plans in the next few days but right now she had to make sure the visit was going safely.