When Two Destined Souls Find Each Other

Moderator: Community Team

Katara

Re: When Two Destined Souls Find Each Other

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled and held her palm out towards the girls. Her hand began glowing and several minutes later two identical amethyst necklaces laid in her hand "Here you go...These are for you...These necklaces are bound as one...As long as you wear them you'll be able to contact each other through your mind and no one will be able to hear...Your brothers and sister have ones too as well as your mother Queen Victorious...If you ever feel lonely just whisper either of their names and they'll hear you"she stated as she held up each necklace for the girls to see.
Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

The girls eyes danced as they saw the necklaces in Katara's hands. Lelani sat her brother in her sister's lap and went to Katara to take the necklaces from her hand. A smile formed on the little girl's face as she grabbed the necklaces looking into Katara's eyes shyly. "My sister and I thank you Lady Katara. We shall wear them always." She quickly kissed her on the cheek and ran to her sister to show them to her excitedly. Showing the necklace to her sister, "Look Sis, you have one too." She put the necklace around her sister's neck and then put hers on. She whispered to her sister, "She's nice isn't she?" Her sister smiled and nodded happily.

Lelani took her brother and began rocking him in her arms. Looking down at him soothed her heart as he closed his eyes and fell asleep in her arms.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled as she watched the girls with their younger brothers. She then looked down at Ermalyse and Jacob "Why don't the two of you go visit with your older sisters for now...The could use the comfort" she whispered softly as she kissed each of them on the forehead.
Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Ermalyse and Jacob got up to hug their mother and then Katara. Jacob sadly asked "You arent weaving yet are you Waydi Tara?" He liked her a lot and was very excited that she came to visit him today. He was filled with excitement waiting patiently for her answer. He looked at her and then his oldest sisters who he loved to play magic tricks on when they weren't paying attention but he figured he better wait until Katara was gone. He was always getting himself in trouble that way but it was so much fun to him to use his magic.

Ermalyse ran over to her older sisters and hugged them lightly. She didn't want to wake up the babies. She sat close to them showing them her doll,
"Wook sisters, I got a new dollie"
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled and pulled Jacob into her lap "No sweetheart I'm not leaving just yet...If you behave I'll so you some really cool harmless magic tricks after dinner but you aren't to use them on anybody ok" she responded as she kissed the little guy on the forehead."I will come by whenever you want...Just whisper my name and I'll hear you little guy"
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Jacob grinned and jumped up and down excitedly, " Yay I wove magic twicks. I pwomise I pwomise." He sat on her lap for a little while as he felt comfortable with her plus he wasn't in any hurry because there were just his sisters sitting with each other. He loved his sisters but they were girls. He only had use for them to play tricks on and loved when they got mad at him because he loved the chase. He just loved the attention even though he hated the shrieking screams that were aimed at him. He mostly hated when they tattled on him. Mommy wasn't very pleasant when she learned of him using his magic but what else was it used for then to play tricks on his sisters he thought.
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled and held Jacob in her lap. She looked around the room and spotted a bookshelf with books that had fallen off. "See that bookshelf over there...Watch this" she whispers and she holds up a glowing hand towards the bookshelf. A few minutes later the books rise off the floor and slide into their proper spots. "All you have to do is picture what you want to happen and it will happen"
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Jacob watches as the books rise into their proper places and his mouth drops open. He quickly turns toward Katara, "Waydi Tara do it again pwease." If anything can distract Jacob it would be magic. As he looked at Katara, he was very impressed by her. He waited as patient as a little boy could wait to see more magic.
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled and looked around the room. She smiled when she spotted the curtains over the window. She held her hand up and a few minutes later the curtains opened revealing the late afternoon sun. She then closed them back and looks at Jacob "You try"
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Jacob watches Katara with the curtains and gets up jumping up and down in excitement. He thinks finally someone's allowing me to use my magic. He looks at the curtains and his eyes glow white and the curtains fall down. He turns his head towards Katara and pouts.