When Two Destined Souls Find Each Other

Moderator: Community Team

Katara

Re: When Two Destined Souls Find Each Other

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled and rose to her feet as she looked at Jacob and Ermalyse. She loved the fact that they liked their toys "Who wants to go for a walk in the garden" she questions as she looks at the two little ones.
Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious smiled at Katara, "You read my mind didn't you?" she chuckled. The garden was her second best place to roam. Of course the waterfall was her absolutely favorite place to be. It was so beautiful and refreshing.

The children dropped their toys and ran over to Katara and then looked at their mother
, "Weally Mommy?" Victorious smiled at her children, "Of course you can little ones but we have to go get your coats on. Victorious got up and Ermalyse grabbed her mothers hand as Jacob grabbed Katara's and they led them to their room to get their coats.

They let go of their hands and ran into their rooms coming out with their coats partly on. Victorious knelt down helping her children finish putting their coats on.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Rebekah

Post by Rebekah »

Rebekah had been standing outside the playroom listening to Katara and watching the interaction with the children. She seemed like a caring woman but she still didn't trust her fully yet. So far everything was going well and she was respecting the Queen and her children and that was all that mattered right now. The Queen had been hurt too much and she would make sure she didn't get hurt again.

She over heard them wanting to go to the garden so she stepped away from the doorway and watched the family come out of the room and kept a good distance from them as they head to the children's rooms. She smiled at the children as they looked back at her.
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled at the little ones and looked over at Rebekah. She could sense Rebekah's emotions and knew that the woman didn't trust her. Katara looked back over at Vicci and smiled "I'll be back in a moment" she stated as she walked over to Rebekah. She took a deep breath and looked at the woman. "Ok I know you don't trust me...I can sense it but I'm just going to let you know that I would never hurt Vicci...I've seen first had some of the things she's been through and I'm not going to let her go through that again...I know you're her bodyguard and I respect that but could you please give me the benefit of the doubt...I love her and I'm not going to hurt her" Katara stated quietly as her eyes started glowing a slight gold color due to her love for Vicci.
Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Rebekah

Post by Rebekah »

Rebekah had her hands resting behind her back when she noticed the woman coming toward her and tilted her head. She listened to Katara and had to give her credit for having the courage to approach her but that still did not change the fact she was a stranger to her. She raised a brow at the woman, "I don't give people benefit of the doubt. They have to prove themselves to me. There is no room for error regarding the Queen and her children so if you don't like the feelings I give off, there's the door." She pointed toward the castle door.

She stared at Katara, "She has told me that you have been friends for some time. Her ex wife was her family and look how that turned out so if you want my feelings to change then show me that you love her by your actions and until that time I will guard her with my life."
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara nodded and walked back over to Vicci and the kids. She picked Jacob up and held him close "Alright who's ready to go walk in the garden?" she questioned as she gave Jacob a kiss on the cheek. She looked at Vicci and smiled before giving her a small kiss on the cheek.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious waited for Katara to return as she finished buttoning up the twins' coats. She smiled as she returned picking up Jacob. She picked up Ermalyse holding her tight in her arms and grabbed to hold Katara's hands as they headed out the garden door. The Queen was overjoyed to spend time with Katara and the children. The guards standing at the door opened it for the family stepping aside so they can walk outside to the garden.
She put Ermalyse down so she could go outside and letting go of Katara's hand. "Who wants to build a snowman?"
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled as she looked at Jacob "What do you say Jacob...Want to build a snowman" she questioned as she stepped outside and looked at the little guy in her arms "I can even make it so that it won't melt right away"
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

As the children ran into the snow with pure excitement on their faces, she grabbed Katara's hand. "I know it isn't as beautiful as the spring time but it still looks pretty." Both children called their mom and Katara over to play. "Well looks like we better hurry. They seem excited." She pulled Katara over to the children letting go of her hand she started rolling up some snow in her hand having a very mischief look on her face.
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled and followed Vicci over to the children. She knelt down and gathered a handful of snow. She then quickly rose to her feet and backed away before throwing a snowball at Vicci.