When Two Destined Souls Find Each Other

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Re: When Two Destined Souls Find Each Other

Post by Victorious »

The children were making some snowballs and then flattening them on the snowman. Pounding their little hands to make sure their snowballs stuck to the body of the snowman. They started giggling wanting to throw snowballs at their Mommy again.

Victorious was helping her children when she read their minds, "Now now children, the snow is for the snowman not your mommy"

The children pouted always hating that mommy knows all. They both said in unison, "Yes Mommy" and they continued making snowballs and building their part of the snowman.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled as she watched the children with their mother. It was something that she could get used to. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and rose to her feet "Ok since you kids are anxious for another snowball fight do you want to see a little magic" she questioned as she dusted the snow off of her leggings.
Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious and the children finished the bottom part of the snowman. The started jumping up and down in celebration for what they had accomplished. Jacob tugged at his mother's legs, "Yay mommy Erma and I finished our part of the snowman. Do you wike it?" Vic looked down at Jacob and then over at Ermalyse, "It looks wonderful you two. I'm so proud of you."

She then heard Katara and couldn't help but laugh. The children heard snowball fight and rushed over to Katara pulling at her legs when they reached her, "Can we get mommy again?"
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara chuckled and smiled at the little ones "We'll see but first lets finish this snowman" she responded as she turned towards the snowman. She held up a glowing hand and the middle part of the snowman floated up onto the bottom part. She then formed a head and placed it on top. Once the snowman was made she waved her hand at the items and they floated into place. Katara smiled and admired the snowman as she cast a spell so that it would take a while to melt. "Ok now make up some snowballs...We're going to do this one a bit different...Your mother and I are going to hide and you have to find us...You'll have to hit one of us with the snowball and then it will be our turn to find you" she stated as she looked at the little ones.
Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Rebekah

Post by Rebekah »

Rebekah had finished checking on the kitchen staff to make sure dinner was progressing nicely. She smiled at them, "Carry on then. It smells delicious. I'm sure everyone will love the surprise. I need to go check on something. Thank you for doing so well for the Queen."

She wanted to check on the Queen and the children but most importantly wanted to observe Katara. She walked towards the garden door and peeked through the window. The children seemed to be having fun as well as the Queen. She would continue to observe until the Head Cook would let her know that dinner was ready.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

The children quickly went to go hide and Jacob pushed his sister away, "Don't fowo me." Ermalyse pouted and ran the other direction. She found the perfect spot hiding under the bench that had snow piled in front it. Jacob hid behind the biggest tree confident no one would look for him there.

Victorious walked over to Katara
"....so which one do you want?"
Katara

Post by Katara »

Katara smiled as she looked over at Vicci "I'll take Jacob and you take Ermalyse...Once we find them we'll go inside and have dinner"she responded as she took Vicci's hand and placed a kiss across her knuckles. She then turned and began looking for Jacob. "I'm coming to look for you Jacob"