Life in the Woods [The Home of Tuvoria and Wyllow]

Moderator: Community Team

Tuvoria

Re: Life in the Woods [The Home of Tuvoria and Wyllow]

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuvoria listened and looked at his bride as she was talking. He could see the love and pain in her eyes as she spoke about all that had been happening. So much had changed in both of thier lives over the last several months. Many new friends had been made, and way to much blood had been shed. Tuvoria could sense she was feeling the same as he was. He began to think of better times, but was brought back to the present by her question.

"The leg and back are a bit stiff, but I think I am ready to travel my love. I am more concerned about you. You took a severe beating out there. Darius won't stop until one of us is dead. There are too many innocents here for me to truly feel comfortable. I am also concerned about that prophecy bit he was spewing. I would like to find a safe and older church registery, near a good acedemic library so that we can check into some of his rants and see if there is any bit of truth. Darius may be rash, but he is not a fool. That has me concerned."

He had wanted to continue a bit more, but movement outside caught his attention, quickly followed by Merri coming quickly in through the door.

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Meridoc

Post by Meridoc »

"Sorry to cut ye conversation short Tuvie, but ol bloody horn be a knockin. We got 4 of his boys, but lost 2 of ours. I've got three bowies up in the trees, and 2 others headin off to see the Queenie and get some fresh meat. Looks like we be makin a stand here for a bit. I'm gettin to old for this me boy. I should be sitting back in a nice rocker, with a pint of ale and a pipe full of good pipeweed enjoying the sunset. Oh well, mayhaps me be getting a new wolfie rug soon."

No sooner had he said this that a chorus of howls began outside along the tree perimeter.
Former Long Patrol Scout
Current purveyor of fine spirits
Prancing Pony Wine & Spirits
Widu, Kiene
Darius

Post by Darius »

"Your time is up elf boy. Send out the girl and I may let you die quickly. She belongs to us. She has been raised by us since she was a child so that we could ensure that the prophecy would be fullfilled and we Lycans can take our proper place as the true supreme race and rulers of all. I shall be your king, wether you want to accept it or not, and Wyllow shall be my Queen. Our children are destined to be the eternal dynasty that will rule all races and usher in the age of Dark Light. Since you are going to die soon anyway, I will tell you the truth so that the last thing you see, is me taking what is rightfully mine back.

Wyllow, your parents are not who you think. They were members of the Pack. One of my spies recognized your birthmark when they served as a handmaiden to the Sunspears. My Brother attacked them and we took possession of you and gave you to my agents so that you would not know the truty until it was time to take your place as my Queen. It it wasn't for elfboy and that halfsized drunkard leader of his, the prophecy would have been brought to fruition long ago.

You are alone now Wyllow. The Sunspears don't want a Lycan in their so called noble bloodlines. Moreover your brother was not your brother. He was actually the only child of the pair we placed you with. The silly fool thought he was in love with you. He was going to tell you the truth and return you to the Sunspear freaks. I couldn't let that happen. He had to be silenced. Hmmmh, I really did enjoy watching the pain in his eyes as I killed him. I am hoping to see the same in your loverboys eyes when I chomp down on him. Face it Wyllow, I am your only true family that you have left. It is time to come home, and rule by my side. You can do so willingly and I might let the others live for a bit, or I can make thier deaths long and painful and force you to watch them die.

You have 5 minutes before we begin to kill anything and everything that comes between me and you."
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuvoria jumps up despite the wounds he has taken, apparently frustrated by what continues to be a thorn in the lives of himself and his friends. Looking back at Wyllow, Gawain, and Merridoc he takes a deep breath.

"Forget what that blow hard has said Wyl, my love. We all know that Darius likes to twist things and spread lies to justify what he has done. Darius wants you that we know. Why is still up in the air. However, your family history does not change who you are or what you mean to me. Right now what we have to focus upon is how we can get out of here and deal with that flea ridden windbag and his cohorts. Way too many have been injured or killed because of Darius and his blood lust. I don't want more of our friends and neighbors in Widu to be put at risk. Sadly I think we need to head back towards where we first came across Darius, or at least noticed him following us. We need to bust out of here and make a run for Cork. Hopefully once we get there we can make contact with Balerion. If anyone should know anything about your history and your family, if indeed what Darius says has any truth to it, it would be Balerion who is the current patriarch of the Sunspears. I am stiff and a bit sore, but I can fight. Wyl my love, how are you mending? Can you fight if needed and do you feel you can travel? Also my love do and Gawain perchance think either of you can tap into the energies you have to help blast a hole in Darius' line to let us run through? Merri, my old friend, do you think your boys are stationed in such a way as to help cover us? I get the feeling that Darius and his gang are between us and Cork and have not encircled us just yet. Also I don't think they are in wolf forms yet, the horses out back would have picked up on that. They have been quiet, which makes me think Darius is trying to hide his true nature just incase your runners that went to Widu proper come back with reinforcements looking for wolves."

balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion was busy traveling. He hadn't expected that to be the case as he had somehow accidentally become the Overseer of Fenia, but there it was. A nice cow was making a delicious dinner while he idly toyed with the fire. Witches could use mirrors and the fae could use water, but dragons needed fire to see to far away places. Biting off a leg he let his vision wander before the flames. It appeared Michael had died. Yet another funeral to conduct. Pity. The Pazians were having a mayoral election even as the Bravians struggled to get another list mangled together to lead their republic. Would anything ever change? Probably not. Misty had returned home to Imperius. Such a lovely lass that Misty. Nothing much unusual. Perhaps the Widuans deserved a little peep before resuming travel? There were a handful up that way that were worth his time. Wyllow... Wyllow... where was she hiding? Not in the city, how strange. Expanding the ring of fire he looked deeper. Finally he spotted her and her husband. Then he spotted the things around them.

How do they manage to get themselves into these kinds of messes? Nothing for it I'm going to have to fly north. Why couldn't they get in trouble sometime I wasn't in Paz?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Gawain nodded as he listened to his cousin Tuvoria as he looked at him, Wyllow and Meridoc.

"Yes Tuv, I think I can tap into my powers energies to help put a hole in Darius' line, I hope Wyl is able to do so as well and I also think we should run back towards Cork. When shall we leave?"
Tinkerbelle

Post by Tinkerbelle »

Feeling very exhausted after pushing her cart along the trail for several hours, a rest was sorely needed Tink thought.

Since last Thursday, Tink was convinced something was wrong with her pixie fairy dust. Her wings were failing her and the only possibility of what was wrong was the dust was worthless, lacking in real gold. She had been duped into buying fools gold pixie fairy dust, she imagined. What bad luck! Shrugging the negative thoughts off , she thought about how quickly her legs were gaining in strength, she smiled.

After a few more minutes of pushing her cart, she rounded a bend and surveyed the stately log home in the clearing which must be Wyllow's and Tuv's place. After surveying and assessing all, Tink reached in her cart and pulled out a small basket of assorted fruit and nuts for Wyllow and Tuv. She sauntered over to the massive front door and lightly knocked several times, awaiting a response from within.
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

She glanced to Gawain and nervously shook her head lightly. She had no idea how she was doing what she was, when she did. 'I... I will try.. I just know that fear seems to feed into it a great deal.' She said lightly, almost to herself.

Darious' words felt like a lump of coal that had settled into her lower abdomen. She knew he was a liar, but she also wondered at what shred of truth there might be. Linden was her brother. There was no doubt about that. Their blood ran thick. But she had to wonder about other things... She didn't want to though. It was too much and she felt another pang like a headache begin.

We need to get going. She said then, and moved toward the window to look at the figures outside. It isn't going to be easy.. We should cut through the Orange groves when we do, it might take off a bit of time.. and because it is somewhat open, yet provides some cover, it could be unexpected. She turned the to look at the others. Might as well go out swinging. She added.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuvoria listened as his bride spoke with determination. He knew she was mulling over what Darius had stated and he could see the fire in her eyes. A fire that had captured his heart on more than one occassion. Seeing something moving in the front yard, he stood up as he responded " I agree out the back and through the orange groves is best. Perhaps we can work towards the pond at the end of the orchard where we can have the high ground and a good defensive position. Speaking of which, we have movement out front."

Just then a knock on the door occured. Taking a somewhat defensive position, Tuvoria opened the door slowly to see Tinkerbell at the door. Saying hello, he quickly scanned the area and ushered in his sister-in-law. "Hi Tink,' glad you made it in here okay. I think you may have bought us some time. I know you may be confused, but a savage band of werecreatures known as the Blood Claw Clan is around the perimeter of the area. Thier leaders wants me and Merri dead and your sister for himself. We are about to make a run for Cork via the Orange Groves in hopes of reaching Balerion for some aid and some answers to a few questions. Care to join us or do you want to stay here and help Widu?"

Tinkerbelle

Post by Tinkerbelle »

Happy to find someone was home, Tink began smiling from ear to ear as the grand door opened to reveal Tuv and Wyl within.

Upon hearing Tuv's hasty welcome shift to a most serious nature, Tink gasped while enter the house.

Caught off guard as she listened to the shocking news, she forgot all greeting formalities and her smile quickly faded.

"Huh? Are you serious? W-w-werewolves? Is there such thing as one of those too in this kingdom or are you all teasing me?" she questioned as a wayward strand of hair fell loose, dangling and covering one of her dark brown eyes.